Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, can anyones share a save for end* 1.7 version? I mean right before this, end update? :(

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Here's mine
Thx, but already find for 1.6 save and play to END
............END? Realy? Ok, last HAREM scene it can be call LAST scene...

But...

Realy? End? Then X is realy end, it realy have END...

But... For 7 Island and this Project it more call, i droppped game, see you all in Secone 2! Did not i only waht think? 0_0

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I feel like this isn't completed at all when you still have three more ladies you have to finish. So i am hoping he'll finish those three.

snypre

Jul 21, 2017
I'm stuck at the same point, what do I do ?
Same here. Someone has to know what is supposed to happen after fixing Tatyana's car the 2nd time. I've definitely gone at least 2 weeks without triggering the next event. It's why people ask for a walkthrough even though the stupid fucking question mark exists.

Reactions: LarryF and lurek989

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
Same here. Someone has to know what is supposed to happen after fixing Tatyana's car the 2nd time. I've definitely gone at least 2 weeks without triggering the next event. It's why people ask for a walkthrough even though the stupid fucking question mark exists.
Try on morning or night weekday or weekend clicking on the door to go to her backyard.I passed that point.

• Angry
Reactions: LarryF

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone know what is the timeline of this saga or what is the first game of the saga and the second and the following? I want to try to play them in order. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes