• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8 + I Patch
Size: 386 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Is the incest patch the way the game is supposed to be played? I don't have a fixation on incest nor does it bother me, I tend to play games the way they were intended before Patreon's hammer of justice hit the devs.

May 28, 2018
Is the incest patch the way the game is supposed to be played? I don't have a fixation on incest nor does it bother me, I tend to play games the way they were intended before Patreon's hammer of justice hit the devs.
If my memory serves me right, I think that it is indeed the suppoosed way to play in Plump City, My Secret Fever and in this game as well.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Plump City was actually originally called "My Plump Mom" but had to be changed after a Patreon purge. My Secret Fever and Curvy Cougars Street never explicitly established that kind of relationship for obvious reasons, but it's not too hard to assume Diane=mom and Cynthia/Barbara=sisters.

May 28, 2018
Plump City was actually originally called "My Plump Mom" but had to be changed after a Patreon purge. My Secret Fever and Curvy Cougars Street never explicitly established that kind of relationship for obvious reasons, but it's not too hard to assume Diane=mom and Cynthia/Barbara=sisters.
I think you are right, dear friend. :)(y)

Reactions: fanboi

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Please update to 1.8 version. Thanks!!
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.8. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory. If it opens as a text file, right click on the link and Save As.
Incest patch updated to 1.8.

Reactions: contatu
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes