Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.7. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory. If it opens as a text file, right click on the link and Save As.
We need a new for ver. 1.8 public please. :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.7. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory. If it opens as a text file, right click on the link and Save As.
Needs update for 1.8 now :)

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Where is Rachel? I can't find that name anywhere other than these notes, but the only location I see in notes here is the motel, and she isn't there.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Upload it on another site plz.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah wish the ending would be better but there is still rose and Daisy i hope he does something with the two

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes