3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CurvyMoments-0.12e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I wish people did look it up, because self-inserting doesn't mean what people on f95 think it means.

self-inserting means the WRITER inserting him as a character in his story, like larry david writing a character called larry david in curb your enthusiasm, or jonathan ames writing bored to death with the mc called jonathan ames. it has NOTHING to do with reader IDENTIFYING with the mc's pov instead of her abuser's pov.
A lot of these avns have a character you can name, and the overview always has phrases like "you play as" or "you take the role of."

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Well, it was worth the wait. I LOVED IT! I just hope that the dev will work more on figuring out anal scenes in the future. Bravo dev.

Reactions: AdultAndi

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Also, if you were to ask Devs I'm sure most of them will tell you that they enjoy the fact that you feel something about their characters, whether that be love, hate, hope, despair or whatever.
You say that, but when the dev have a vision for his/her game and include lesbian, incest, the three letter word or any other contested tag, many of these dev change their vision because of all the barking that happens on this site everyday. I'm not saying you do any of that, I'm just giving an example of what happens daily here. So I'm pretty sure the devs would enjoy creating a game like they wanted just as much you said it they'd enjoy that the players feel something about their characters.

• Hey there
Reactions: AdultAndi
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes