3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Update speed and quality both good.(y) I feel like this author is going to finish this work seriously.
Unfortunately, not many people pay attention to this game, and there are few comments.:(
Yes, I'm willing to finish this game ASAP, It's been almost a year since the initial release and I feel Like I'm in early stages of the story, Thanks for passing by

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I really love this one. As a great admirer of asses I just say, keep these asses coming! They are so sexy. :love:

(Just now listening to Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart for some reason!) :ROFLMAO:
Finally someone has recognized this song lol, have a good time

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
{spoiler}

- english : Unfortunatelly english is my 3rd language and I am struggling with the grammar and phrases but will do my best in next update...to be honest with you i cant hire an english guy to read my script for now but will see about that later...
I as well as probably many other players would happily proofread your scripts for free. I do this for a couple of other developers in exchange for early access to games. I refuse to play horribly translated games.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes