YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi i think , you install 1st part and when its giving you retry option its actually asking for 2nd disk, what you need to do is after it shows you retry option go to my computer, and eject the disk, the mount the cm3d2.iso into the same disk and click retry it should work
if it wont text me personally and i will show you screen shots
thank you, it was indeed that. but now I do not know how to change the language to English T-T

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
thank you, it was indeed that. but now I do not know how to change the language to English T-T

download it ,open with 7zip,extract all except x64-x86 dlls folder in game directory, now on the folder x64-x86 dlls open 64 and extract openeng file in game directory(screenshot in rar file) open the game with ntlea , make sure your game directory looks like the provided screenshot in rar file
lemme know if u still got problems coz mine game just worked now perfectly

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

download it ,open with 7zip,extract all except x64-x86 dlls folder in game directory, now on the folder x64-x86 dlls open 64 and extract openeng file in game directory(screenshot in rar file) open the game with ntlea , make sure your game directory looks like the provided screenshot in rar file
lemme know if u still got problems coz mine game just worked now perfectly
First, thank you very much for your help. "open the game with ntlea" that would be ntlea?
Take screenshots, step by step of how I do it, so that it is understood better.
303627 303628 303629 303630 303631 303635 303636
you will see I am different from your image. Where am I wrong? or what step do I lack? sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Drussler

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
First, thank you very much for your help. "open the game with ntlea" that would be ntlea?
You only lack ntlea, which is used to start the game because of japanese locale problem. Can download this one. Extract into any location start it, at the app path, enter path to your exe, press left <-- to make a shortcut, save. Now launch the game through shortcut.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Take screenshots, step by step of how I do it, so that it is understood better.
View attachment 303627 View attachment 303628 View attachment 303629 View attachment 303630 View attachment 303631 View attachment 303635 View attachment 303636
you will see I am different from your image. Where am I wrong? or what step do I lack? sorry for the inconvenience.

Download it, paste the folder in your game directory, start ntlea.exe, in the last line you will browse your game, then select save and run, make sure its locale is in japan
It will look something like in the pic

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

Download it, paste the folder in your game directory, start ntlea.exe, in the last line you will browse your game, then select save and run, make sure its locale is in japan
Thank you. but the game starts, the screen turns black and closes. I have my region in Japanese. I do not know what to do. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I followed the steps that I showed in the images that I uploaded, only that I added the extract the ntlea in the directory of the game. then running ntlea, select CM3D2x64.exe. But, the result is the same. I will play the game, and it closes.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
You only lack ntlea, which is used to start the game because of japanese locale problem. Can download this one. Extract into any location start it, at the app path, enter path to your exe, press left <-- to make a shortcut, save. Now launch the game through shortcut.
thanks, there is comment what is my new problem, the game will be opened and then it will be saw immediately.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

Well, I made it work after a couple of tries. but it's all in Japanese. or rather it is partially translated. this is normal?

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Well, I made it work after a couple of tries. but it's all in Japanese. or rather it is partially translated. this is normal?
Except for first loading screen everything in game should be in English, dialogues , the clothes screen and everything , is it?

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Thank you. but the game starts, the screen turns black and closes. I have my region in Japanese. I do not know what to do. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I followed the steps that I showed in the images that I uploaded, only that I added the extract the ntlea in the directory of the game. then running ntlea, select CM3D2x64.exe. But, the result is the same. I will play the game, and it closes.
Look at this pic your game directory should look like this

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Did there any errors or crash messages? Btw, if you are using ntlea, you don't need to change your PC locale to Japanese.
Finally found a good with pictures, look if it help you.
thanks, there's uninstalled and I followed the steps of that guide completely. but after putting the Sybaris and start the game, the game starts and is sawed. it is sawed before the image of the cat appears.
I found out that this problem only happens after putting the Sybaris.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Remove it and check for all.
I thought it was a stupid question. xD
Unfortunately, the game continues to be serried as soon as I open it. I am out of ideas. . . let's hope someone else sees this and knows of a solution. Thank you so much for all your help.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
let's hope someone else sees this and knows of a solution.
I dunno which one you did download, but you can try as your base this . If your game launched normally without sybaris, it's either sybaris fault or your game base are somehow bad.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes