Isho874

May 13, 2022
Attributes for existing slave? -> On main menu click on "Buy Attributes" -> Select your Slave -> Click Enter (button on left down corner) -> Select wanted attribute on Attributes list on left or delete unwanted attribute in table on the right -> After that confirm your choices by hitting "Enter" button.

Available attributes for new slaves -> Click in "Investments" -> Select money you want to spent on each segment -> Confirm by hitting "Enter" button.

Remember that leveling segment gives you free shuffle in Solicitation.
Also you need to level Tribute and make Special Request in "Initiate Request" to unlock new places for Solicitation.
No "Buy attributes" on my side, yet I finished the game, is it necessary to make a particular action to unlock this menu?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
How do you unlock Hypnotism?
You will unlock it after upgrading your Association status (by Investing founds) and ending some of the Special Request. Mostly hypnotize is for non trained girls and after Special Request Award/Punish scene.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
No "Buy attributes" on my side, yet I finished the game, is it necessary to make a particular action to unlock this menu?
Buy attributes is enabled by default from Day 1. I'd redownload the game and start from scratch.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Buy attributes is enabled by default from Day 1. I'd redownload the game and start from scratch.
lol, training level max, association rank s, and all academy levels max and I didn't even notice the buy attribute button, that would have made the grind so much faster.

Also, does anyone know how to unlock the "extra" on the main menu?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Also, does anyone know how to unlock the "extra" on the main menu?
IIRC it should be unlocked after ending game for the first time. I mean you need to play the all special Events (unlocked by S rank, repeatable from DLC not included). After that next payment should unlock all events again and unlock Extra (?).

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
18 full pages nobody can explain how to use cheat engine for this game? not even how to cheat for money with it? damnn

saycko

May 23, 2017
For everyon fetting error even while using locale emulator should try to change the foldername to english and try again

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
18 full pages nobody can explain how to use cheat engine for this game? not even how to cheat for money with it? damnn
Idk why nobody did that but frll wtf here are the cheat engine money cheat for anyone who want this
Just download cheat engin and before opening it launch the game then run the money.ct in my .rar after that click on the icon under file(select a proces to open) after that find the custom reido program (V plus)
it gonna ask you if you want to keep the code list Say yes and thats ithave fun

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I wonder anyone instered in Kanotsuku2 around here?
I think its my favorite KISS game just for the setting alone. The game works great, the only thing missing is the network feature which is a mystery how to solve.

ragisraad

Apr 10, 2020
I wonder anyone instered in Kanotsuku2 around here?
I think its my favorite KISS game just for the setting alone. The game works great, the only thing missing is the network feature which is a mystery how to solve.
I liked it, but untranslated dialogue made me drop it

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Says the English patch is already applied, but basically nothing is translated. Brilliant. What a waste.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Idk why nobody did that but frll wtf here are the cheat engine money cheat for anyone who want this
Just download cheat engin and before opening it launch the game then run the money.ct in my .rar after that click on the icon under file(select a proces to open) after that find the custom reido program (V plus)
it gonna ask you if you want to keep the code list Say yes and thats ithave fun
Afraid i need a somewhat better explanation.
Pretty sure i heard my brain fart trying to understand that.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes