FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
All u need is Locale Emulator grab it here --> and install And Winrar. So 2 quick and easy steps are:
-create new folder
-open file using Winrar but now u have to do this
select options, name encoding and then (932 ANSI / OEM-Japanese Shift-JIS) after that unpack game to folder u created earlier and with right mouse button run via Locale Emulator in Japanese.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello random person who may be confused. Here's what you do
1) Download the game
2) Move the patch folder directly into the game files (no overwriting anything)
3) Play the game

The UI to play the game will be fully translated, but the dialogue will not be.
Although there is a machine translation patch for the dialogue, it did not work for me.
So I am going to play this game without dialogue.

Reactions: FoxyBitch

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone have a full save with all the attributes and piercings, and skills unlocked and maxed out?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Holy crap, to think I'd see this game around here after so long, and with a english translation of all things...
So how good (or bad) is the dialogue translation as opposed to trying to hook the game?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Here is my possibly unstable machine translation of the game dialogues merged with GUI translation linked.
  1. Backup your current "patch" directory in game root (where game .exe is)
    1. If you don't have it, you probably did not apply the english GUI translation, you should do it beforehand (even though only the add.xp3 file is needed)
  2. Download my patch
    1. it has UI translation (from the first post here) + machine translated dialogues (google translate)
  3. Replace your current "patch" that you backed-up in step 1 with this patch
  4. Done, dialogues are translated, no need to hassle with textractor and others...
Note: I just finished this after ~3h of work. KISS had this great idea to put dialogues into same files that contain some game logic...it is perfectly possible that I broke something (I did my best not to, but you never know) in these scripts when replacing Japanese dialogues with English one.
Ok tried out the replacing and outright removing the whole patch folder and extracting the new one into there.
Doesn't seem to be working at least for the initial ui text and dialogue, or aren't those supposed to be translated as well?
And just to make sure but my game already had the partial UI patch along with the "add.xp3".

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Ok tried out the replacing and outright removing the whole patch folder and extracting the new one into there.
Doesn't seem to be working at least for the initial ui text and dialogue, or aren't those supposed to be translated as well?
And just to make sure but my game already had the partial UI patch along with the "add.xp3".
The initial text isn't translated from what I saw, once I progressed a bit it was translated.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Why it says translated when it is pure JP? Nothing translated - no UI, no text. I feel scammed >_>

Minami Riku

Jul 27, 2018
is it not patched yet? I install both the main game and the english patch but the conversation still in Japanese

JeanLouisDavidDu94

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys!
I have a question, how do you buy an attribute? I thought I read that you can, but even if you go far enough into the game I don't see where it is.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Hi guys!
I have a question, how do you buy an attribute? I thought I read that you can, but even if you go far enough into the game I don't see where it is.
Attributes for existing slave? -> On main menu click on "Buy Attributes" -> Select your Slave -> Click Enter (button on left down corner) -> Select wanted attribute on Attributes list on left or delete unwanted attribute in table on the right -> After that confirm your choices by hitting "Enter" button.

Available attributes for new slaves -> Click in "Investments" -> Select money you want to spent on each segment -> Confirm by hitting "Enter" button.

Remember that leveling segment gives you free shuffle in Solicitation.
Also you need to level Tribute and make Special Request in "Initiate Request" to unlock new places for Solicitation.

JeanLouisDavidDu94

Jul 5, 2018
Attributes for existing slave? -> On main menu click on "Buy Attributes" -> Select your Slave -> Click Enter (button on left down corner) -> Select wanted attribute on Attributes list on left or delete unwanted attribute in table on the right -> After that confirm your choices by hitting "Enter" button.

Available attributes for new slaves -> Click in "Investments" -> Select money you want to spent on each segment -> Confirm by hitting "Enter" button.

Remember that leveling segment gives you free shuffle in Solicitation.
Also you need to level Tribute and make Special Request in "Initiate Request" to unlock new places for Solicitation.
By "main menu", do you mean the one where the solicitation, training, investment and requests menus appear?

In this case, are there any conditions for the "buy attributes" option to appear? I tried to increase my association rank and my investments but nothing... I still only have the 6 basic options.

Last edited:

Vinyl_ScratchPlays

Aug 16, 2017
Hello, has anyone have a save file that is end game? Or quite late into the game? I seem to not be able to pass the money check on mutiple runs.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes