Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
Hellow every one, thanks for sharing link ^^
So i playing this game, and i stuck with some trouble let's say it.
Some quests i a bit can't undrestand.
Even tho i have do all what they needed.
If anyone have guide or something like example of it, plz help ^^
THanks you very much ^^

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Alright, I must say I pretty much got to the end of the game, seen nearly every scene there is to be seen, though one thing I'm confused about is the scene recollection menu, it looks like you're able to see unlocked scenes for the respective heroines that participated in them. Meaning you're still locked out of a bunch of possibilities within what you can see with each girl, like for example, it means the married/boyfriend exclusive scenes are locked behind the girls that have that attribute. Plus there seems to be a lot of hidden things that result in small variations on each scene.

Overall its a pretty good game, some scenes were fucking brilliant, while some felt like it lacked a bit of build up, context, and/or had lots of untapped potential. The art is pretty great, but it also felt lacking, like with lots of poses where you don't even get to see the girl's best features, or not even exposed sometimes.

Anyway, does anyone know if you can fully unlock the gallery and properly see all of the potential scenes?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Is there a guide or a list of the request translated? Some of them are still in japanese and always lose because I don't know the requirements.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Is there a guide or a list of the request translated? Some of them are still in japanese and always lose because I don't know the requirements.
those special requests in japanese are just some extra scenes added from some dlc, you can learn the requirements by reading what they say before the scene ends, but its usually
  • rotor caress lvl 7
  • doggy style anal lvl 5+-
  • vaginal vibrator lvl?
All of those variations are just the same scene with different costumes, its mostly just something extra to give you a big income earlier on.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
those special requests in japanese are just some extra scenes added from some dlc, you can learn the requirements by reading what they say before the scene ends, but its usually
  • rotor caress lvl 7
  • doggy style anal lvl 5+-
  • vaginal vibrator lvl?
All of those variations are just the same scene with different costumes, its mostly just something extra to give you a big income earlier on.
Maybe that's why I receive like 10K from the usual 270K from each request. So, basically training each girl with each option to max is needed to success.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Someone knows how to make money faster? I can only got two girls before the end of the month and the request only pays like 10k (or a cheat)

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Someone knows how to make money faster? I can only got two girls before the end of the month and the request only pays like 10k (or a cheat)
Sell one of girls and upgrade you status in Investment menu. After that you will unlock more slots for girls. You also can try to cheat RNG and reloading save on "night" before Request shuffle to pick best of them.

Fakeperson69

Feb 8, 2021
It didn't work for me and I did all the stuff everyone said in the comments with the jap locale and emulators and everything. Then I read about the folder thing and after renaming my folders it worked.
sharing this for anyone in a similar boat, keep your folder names simple without spaces or weird characters and don't have too many folders. Thank you everyone!

Reactions: AAA1233321aa

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
1650183392787.png
1650183434690.png
Don't know why this isn't working.
All game and mod related stuff i keep in E: drive.
Have one game on my D: drive which is mostly empty because it uses the available space on the drive to run smoothly instead of the CPU or whatever it is most games use.
C: drive i keep mostly empty for PC performance reasons plus if for whatever reason i need to clean/reset my PC i don't have as long a wait time.

And if someone could add a fix guide for this on the main page like in Installation: or under it, that would be helpful.

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
its not working, it says "Loading configuration file "C:\Users\my name\Documents\Private\CustomReidoV Main Game Files\âJâXâ^âÇâîâCâhV\cr5.cf" failed" when I try to open it

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
its not working, it says "Loading configuration file "C:\Users\my name\Documents\Private\CustomReidoV Main Game Files\âJâXâ^âÇâîâCâhV\cr5.cf" failed" when I try to open it
To long path to game. Also rename \âJâXâ^âÇâîâCâhV\ to latin only characters/letters.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
why Latin?
I assume because the computer can't handle random non-standard characters like that in path names too well, and the English alphabet is literally derived off of Latin, so people occasionally refer to the latter as it's more general.

Reactions: Thantoast

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
This doesn't work for me. I've used Japanese Locale, but it still doesn't work.
Did you try changing the system to japanese(Not the language, that remains in english but the Operating System coding must be in japanese)? I works for me.
Something Else to be mindful of, these games hate long paths, so try running it from C:\"whataver folder"

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
How do you unlock the Extras in main menu? I haven't finish the request because they are still in japanese and there is no guide to know the requirements.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
How do you unlock the Extras in main menu? I haven't finish the request because they are still in japanese and there is no guide to know the requirements.
I know this might be the solution you're looking for(I haven't played much of the game yet) but you can try translating, I usually use google translate on my phone, there's an option to take a picture and translate from the pic.

It's useful for untranslated small text excerpts.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes