4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
Definitely up there for one of the ugliest footjobs I've seen, don't look forward to it. Okay game otherwise. Only the doggy animation really stands out imo

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Ooh, naruhodo. :eek: Well, selling a maxed girl is worth 7500 anyway so if you want to legitimately make cash that's an option.

...Though I guess by the time you spent money feeding her and training her up it'd be low profits anyway.

Selling girls is definitely the worst way to make money. Without even factoring in eggs/fertilized eggs, etc, a girl maxed on strength makes enough money via work labor to constantly drip feed her coffee (unlimited energy) and auto-feed food/drink, and still pull a profit.

But it seems like the best way to make money is just to gamble.

Nov 30, 2017
Selling girls is definitely the worst way to make money. Without even factoring in eggs/fertilized eggs, etc, a girl maxed on strength makes enough money via work labor to constantly drip feed her coffee (unlimited energy) and auto-feed food/drink, and still pull a profit.

But it seems like the best way to make money is just to gamble.
Gamble with cheat engine more like.

• Haha
Reactions: Nghtly

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
It's fine for a good few hours of fun.

You'll quickly rake in loads of cash if you just have them working all day and be "done" with the content of the game real fast.
It's nice to have some customization, though. I made some characters from other games and whatnot.

Also, what the fuck is that footjob scene :sick:

Reactions: Logboss

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
so no help with the language?
It just so happens I made this little edit here...
Drop it in your Language folder and replace your English file.

For those of you seeing Nan for everything, make sure the language.xml file I've attached here is in your Language Folder as well. Then go to the 3rd Nan down and select Nan. Change Nan to English and you should be good to go.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
buy the egg meal that rising perversion if u rich
otherwise spam boring sex
egg rise everything
one of them is miss translate tho soo the sec egg meal is rise Intel

I think they literally use google trans or something but if u play many game u should know what some of word are actually mean if it is in Jap
the personaity i dont know much but I notice our pet earn more money
I dont make a list of what each one does tho cuz it not impact the game that much sooo u all can just dont care bout it

Last edited:
Reactions: danokyzu

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017

For those of you seeing Nan for everything, make sure the language.xml file I've attached here is in your Language Folder as well. Then go to the 3rd Nan down and select Nan. Change Nan to English and you should be good to go.
just so we're clear.
If i see Nan, I should click the 3rd Nan and select Nan. Not the Nan, but the other Nan and then change that Nan to Nan so Nan will no longer be displayed as Nan in Nan?
thank Nan

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yea
it literally character generator game. It would be super cool if they make mobile version and stuff.
It is good time killer and same time
also sad that it too short 1101010110.png

Reactions: Dark51

bloodman67444

Jun 1, 2018

they are both there on download, problem is in the 3rd nan down, theres that down button im assuming to change language, but when i click it, it just shows a tiny little bar with nothing in it. and nothing to actually click.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes