Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ah thanks :) Fast reply as well :D

How do I get to watch up under her skirt, while she's doing the dishes ? I bought the earplugs, but I'm not sure how I get her to wear them :p
She requires the headphones, not earplugs, and they must be gifted to her.

Reactions: hrumus

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
They're really cute, I like them both. Let's see how things shape up in the future. Keep up the good work!

p/s: my youngest aunt likes Sarah but dislikes Dani (a girl's thing I guess)

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Is there any sexual intercourse planned for the future, like vaginal or anal? Im asking cuz im tired of all these games that only have BJ scenes and nothing else.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
If you mean helping Sarah you can do all three. Dishes, hovering and homework. but if you look above giving her headphones can lock you out of one.

If you look at the 8th of May for the next update.
how hovering help plz

Edit

I really enjoyed this game, continue has a lot of future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Cutely Suspicious version 0.02.04 released with compressed and android versions. Found for $5 patrons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Diary about everything in the update (most stuff anyway) can be read free . Also includes a bunch of preview images.

Last edited:

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Cutely Suspicious version 0.02.04 released with compressed and android versions. Found for $5 patrons.

Dev Diary about everything in the update (most stuff anyway) can be read free . Also includes a bunch of preview images.

I visited your patreon page and it says that $5 patrons will get update an entire month before public release! Does that mean we'll get it on 9th June??

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I visited your patreon page and it says that $5 patrons will get update an entire month before public release! Does that mean we'll get it on 9th June??

CuteS 0.02.04 - Cheat Mod 20$ really :WaitWhat:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
CuteS 0.02.04 - Cheat Mod 20$ really :WaitWhat:
I use the mod for testing so threw it up there. I don't expect anyone to pledge that much for it, but it's there for anyone who ever feels the need to give me way more money than they should.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
V2 becomes public when V3 is released in about a month (first Friday of June).

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes