bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It follows on roughtly from where the previous game finsihed. Some of the first game's endings were removed, others combined, but it's the same girls from a similar point in the relationship as the endings.
Ooo, guess I better wait for someone to make a patch then. (since the prequel game had a patch).

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Was Cutely Suspicious finished? I don't get why you'd start a new game when the current one is still in dev...
I think the reason why Ellaraia started a new game with the same content is because she got confused by the game mechanics of the previous game. It's easier to create a new game with existing renders than to sort out the mess that her previous work has turned into.

Reactions: hawk784563

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
First you don't even know what 'swinging' is. It requires at least 2 couples. Also You should stop harrasing people on every game that has girl on girl content. I'm kinda sick of seeing you spam 'This has girl on girl therefore ntr!' on every game that has girl on girl content. Most people don't see girl on girl or FFM, FFFM...etc as ntr. Get this into your brain and stop spamming 'NTR!' on games that has literally nothing to do with ntr
Does it really turn you on to watch your beloved one being sexually pleasured by someone else, other then you? Or watching her sexually please someone else, other then you? I just don't understand what it is, if not cuckoldry or NTR.

And I imagine what swinging is - it's when you let other people use your beloved one.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I suppose in reality that wee wee is average but after seeing nothing but $5 footlongs in most games, it throws you off.
Average length is like 5 inches so it's still a wee (pun intended) bit small. With that said, 7 inches is better then 99% of them, and the length of the vagina itself is 3 to 6 inches long. 7 inches will be smashing the cervix, and if the average sex game dick when riding a girl balls deep like a lot tend to do, they would've killed her. It would literally impale her stomach

Sometimes it's best to pretend

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Average length is like 5 inches so it's still a wee (pun intended) bit small. With that said, 7 inches is better then 99% of them, and the length of the vagina itself is 3 to 6 inches long. 7 inches will be smashing the cervix, and if the average sex game dick when riding a girl balls deep like a lot tend to do, they would've killed her. It would literally impale her stomach

Makes you wonder, when you find those crazy cam girl videos with the monster sized dildos...where does it actually go?? :WaitWhat::WeSmart:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Does it really turn you on to watch your beloved one being sexually pleasured by someone else, other then you? Or watching her sexually please someone else, other then you? I just don't understand what it is, if not cuckoldry or NTR.

And I imagine what swinging is - it's when you let other people use your beloved one.
It's not your beloved one. It's your beloved two, with whom you are in a relationship with at the same time and they are cool with it. Imagine that, and then being jealous of the two people you are in love with(both of which you have a sexual relationship with btw) because they sometimes play around with each other.
Man, the premise might be selfish from the start but this is some next-level self-centered insecurity. I get not liking girl on girl but your comments are way past that. Stop trolling.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

Lmao I know ya'll wanna make people with average-or-less sized dicks feel better, but most girls can take at least 7 inches easily. There's no smashing of the cervix happening until you hit at least 8 inches except for the very rare girl with a tiny vagina. When women are aroused, their vagina stretches and their cervix lifts up. You're using facts about vagina depth when they're unaroused.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Very promising start - Can we take a moment to appreciate that the sandbox grind is finally optional and that the story mode content shown actually works really well?

I hope those animations in the sex scenes get some love. They are rough and could definitely use more angles.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[Demo] Win/Linux:406 MB/ 132 MB (Half-Tested) :

Last edited:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Is Cute still a pet? No tag for spanking?

I liked Cutely Suspicious, but it promised more than it delivered. It set up that Cute would become your sweet submissive pet, and then it never quite reached that point.

I'll try this and see what it is.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Unless things have drastically changed, it's not going to happen. Ellaraia abandoned it because of personal reasons, not for the reasons VNs usually get abandoned. I wouldn't hold my breath.
Personal reasons..... mwah.
At that moment he had his "personal reasons" to not procede with a game handling about relations.
But then he start something new , handling about relations.
Huh? I'm lost
I understand he wasn't happy about the quality of his work with Katelyn.
And that's a common reason over here for devs to quit developing their game(s)
It could be a tactical move by the dev.

btw Ellaraia , i play them all.
Not super quality but enjoyable.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Jesus christ, was the 1st one even completed or better yet, not a buggy mess? I click a room and i get blasted by an error, i go to the living room/landlord room at some points and i still get blasted by errors.

Reactions: hawk784563