oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
There are 0 existing renders and I made this one because the old one got too big and hit its natural end point. The plan was to continue from those in that game but moving to this allowed me to cut down from 12 to 5 scenarios which is very helpful.

Some feedback for the developer.

Ok, I played all the visual novel scenarios in Cutely Together and liked all of them.

Looking forward to the pet route.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ellaraia

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Is there a scenario where the three are just lovingly together, without any kind of domination or rivalry?

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
I'll add to the opinion that your games never really got to a point that I felt compelled to support you (I do support others).

While enjoyable, they seem to over-promise and under-deliver (multiple undeveloped paths, few content for kinks). For example, this one came as surprise because I would swear that the previous game was still going on (last time I've played was november, so I may have skipped a version) But I don't recall getting things explored enough.

I'll guess downsizing a bit may help you out on that front if you decide to stick with things until they do get good(e.g a functional/explored pet path). On my part I'll wait on a couple more versions so I don't get the same feeling again.

Gl on the endeavor.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Theres a slight issue on the save/load screen.
I cant click the page 1/2/3 links, they're covered by the save screenshots, and those are also offscreen to the right a bit.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Sooo, is there something more, compare to the sunday's demo? Like other roads or something? More story? Or is it demo in 1080p?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Sooo, is there something more, compare to the sunday's demo? Like other roads or something? More story? Or is it demo in 1080p?
0.01 has chapter 2 for both Adventures and Forever scenarios. iirc, 5 exta scenes compared to the demo.

Reactions: Arczisan

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia
Perhaps I made a mistake with the renderings, but let me ask, using what you answered me, why don't you choose from all the scenarios and forms of presentation of the game (sandbox or visual novel) what you personally like, and concentrate only on one scenario and one form? This demo is either like testing the tastes of users to see what they like more, or even trying to please everyone's tastes.
On Sandbox/VN: I like the simplicity of the VN aspect and that I can rely on it to work. I can easily miss a bug in sandbox which turns out to be a complete disaster which is unlikely to occur in sandbox. The creation of the sandbox is something I very much enjoy, however. I'm very happy with them both existing though there are alterations required.

As for Scenarios: I like having the variation of a bunch of paths and none of them are things I dislike (unlike the old submissive Player stuff which I never liked). I do wonder if I need both Domination and Belonging but other than that, each girl has their solo paths (my irl preference) and then together there's the vanilla and obedient variants. I'll admit that I have to have both of those because my supporters are split 50/50 between them, but I enjoy both. I think Rivalry is interesting and as for the obedience content... Let's just say obedient/pet Sarah is adorable.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
There are 0 existing renders and I made this one because the old one got too big and hit its natural end point. The plan was to continue from those in that game but moving to this allowed me to cut down from 12 to 5 scenarios which is very helpful.
I like your renders so 1st congrats for that.
So if I understand right, Cutely Suspicious is currently finished @ version v0.12.033 so we should not expect any updates to that game as we move on to this "sequel". is that so?
tx

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
On Sandbox/VN: I like the simplicity of the VN aspect and that I can rely on it to work. I can easily miss a bug in sandbox which turns out to be a complete disaster which is unlikely to occur in sandbox. The creation of the sandbox is something I very much enjoy, however. I'm very happy with them both existing though there are alterations required.

As for Scenarios: I like having the variation of a bunch of paths and none of them are things I dislike (unlike the old submissive Player stuff which I never liked). I do wonder if I need both Domination and Belonging but other than that, each girl has their solo paths (my irl preference) and then together there's the vanilla and obedient variants. I'll admit that I have to have both of those because my supporters are split 50/50 between them, but I enjoy both. I think Rivalry is interesting and as for the obedience content... Let's just say obedient/pet Sarah is adorable.
Ellaraia, I've been playing your game since it appeared, and I have really mixed feelings about it: at the beginning, the game was very addicting, it had interesting mechanics, an exciting plot, intrigue, even some mystery. Then your game stopped developing, and you started experimenting with mechanics: adding, removing, rearranging... Now your game seems to be suspended in time, and it is not clear where the plot is moving, and whether it is moving at all. A powerful start, and no continuation... For example, there was a woman who, like, was the mother of MCs and girls, or maybe not a mother. And whose character was also not properly disclosed, as well as the motives of her actions ... She punished them for some reason, it is not very clear why. And then she suddenly disappeared, and no one knows where either... And with her, the intrigue, the development of the plot, which could be justified by conflicts with her, and the meaning of the game disappeared ...

Reactions: Hevse

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I like your renders so 1st congrats for that.
So if I understand right, Cutely Suspicious is currently finished @ version v0.12.033 so we should not expect any updates to that game as we move on to this "sequel". is that so?
tx
Correct. I want to have a proper 1.0 with issues fixed and an added story mode but I worked on said mode for a few weeks and it was way harder than I expected so I put that aside to focus on CuteT.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia, I've been playing your game since it appeared, and I have really mixed feelings about it: at the beginning, the game was very addicting, it had interesting mechanics, an exciting plot, intrigue, even some mystery. Then your game stopped developing, and you started experimenting with mechanics: adding, removing, rearranging... Now your game seems to be suspended in time, and it is not clear where the plot is moving, and whether it is moving at all. A powerful start, and no continuation... For example, there was a woman who, like, was the mother of MCs and girls, or maybe not a mother. And whose character was also not properly disclosed, as well as the motives of her actions ... She punished them for some reason, it is not very clear why. And then she suddenly disappeared, and no one knows where either... And with her, the intrigue, the development of the plot, which could be justified by conflicts with her, and the meaning of the game disappeared ...
Nobody liked the old woman except the people who wanted to fuck her and she was never going to be sexually involved so I minimalized her. That way the people who disliked the spanking part were happy and the people who wanted to have sex with her went away.

Designing a game then just leaving it be sounds very boring to me and I want to enjoy making them. If there are problems and lots of feedback, I'm going to try and change the game in accordance. I've had changes go very well (The first major changes to CuteS were followed by the game's population doubling) and sometimes poorly (My ShF changes ruined it completely).

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

trojan17

May 2, 2019
Nobody liked the old woman except the people who wanted to fuck her and she was never going to be sexually involved so I minimalized her. That way the people who disliked the spanking part were happy and the people who wanted to have sex with her went away.

Designing a game then just leaving it be sounds very boring to me and I want to enjoy making them. If there are problems and lots of feedback, I'm going to try and change the game in accordance. I've had changes go very well (The first major changes to CuteS were followed by the game's population doubling) and sometimes poorly (My ShF changes ruined it completely).
so why did the old lady leave. I think was an essential part of the game. Also so the spanking has left too ?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
so why did the old lady leave. I think was an essential part of the game. Also so the spanking has left too ?

Spanking will still be a thing in the Dom/Bel scenarios but Player does the spanking, not an old woman.