LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's sad that most of the games here suffer from hero syndrome, die early or live long enough to become villains
If it's successful the Dev sees the bottom line and never wants to wrap up anything, he wants to keep things going forever. Stories get artificially extended, story progress slows down to a crawl, games become boring, repetitive and meandering, until no one cares anymore, money starts to drop and they get either abandoned or a rush job to finish it.

If it doesn't bring (enough) money to start with, they simply decide "why bother?" and that's it.

90% of the games here will end up in these categories.

Ericong

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1956318

Overview:
It just sort of happened, as you cuddled with Sarah and flirted with Dani, they became close to you in similar yet different ways and your love with each soon ventured beneath the covers. Trapped by that adorable, entrancing look in Sarah's pleasured eyes, you could not tell her that she was not the only one who owned your heart and her discovery of this truth was not a pleasant one. Now you long to see her smiling up at you once more, perhaps with Dani there too.

You can now play as you like with Story and Sandbox modes allowing you to enjoy your time with Sarah and Dani whichever way you prefer. Stick to a straight-forward Visual Novel with choices sprinkled arround, or enjoy every day with the girls, including all the cuddles, kisses, and naughtiness outside of their main story. Now available in up to 4K resolution.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Ellaraia -
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Previous Games: Cutely Suspicious, Shaping her Future
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1956321 View attachment 1956323 View attachment 1956324 View attachment 1956325 View attachment 1956326 View attachment 1956327 View attachment 1956328 View attachment 1956329 View attachment 1956330 View attachment 1956331 View attachment 1956332
I wanting a longtime

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CutelyTogether-CH2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Is the game completely abandoned? What happened to the dev?
Both games likely are. Both had updates over or nearly a year ago.
At this point, it's very likely both are abandoned.

I'm not sure the dev's been giving any signs of life either anywhere.
It is a bit of a shame, since the girls looked adult enough, and were not wielding boobzookas of mass destruction.

This "new" update, just happened to drop by due to the kindness of someone, but it is actually quite old as well, it simply never made it to this site until today.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the game completely abandoned? What happened to the dev?
Both games likely are. Both had updates over or nearly a year ago.
At this point, it's very likely both are abandoned.

I'm not sure the dev's been giving any signs of life either anywhere.
It is a bit of a shame, since the girls looked adult enough, and were not wielding boobzookas of mass destruction.

This "new" update, just happened to drop by due to the kindness of someone, but it is actually quite old as well, it simply never made it to this site until today.
One page back, I posted a Discord update from about a month ago. Don't know since then, but we have something of an update (on the situation, not on the game) in the decently recent past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
CT was frustrating , i found it difficult to gauge my progress, each time i thought i had advanced i was dealt a setback , So it became setback after setback and i became bored with the gameplay , i dont think it was a true GRINDFEST but it resembled one , just the quests to earn money by taking pics of the girls was kinda lame. And the "aunt" was a wasted character , -- WHAT WAS HER PURPOSE ? This VN could have been so much more, it truly had potential, the best part was the graphics , they were beautiful. To be honest , im not going to miss it , even though CT did have some good aspects.

Reactions: happy395