erotikbuzagi

Mar 3, 2021
Cutely Suspicious was the first game i downloaded from here.
I am looking forward to updates but no news from the creator since almost three months.
I hope the creator finds a way to put the game forward unlike the predecessor.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
It's only been a couple of months. I've seen games take over a year to update. Calm down.
Exactly and if this game is anything like the Cutely Suspicious grindfest, don't worry as you'll be too busy grinding for hours on end to worry about the next update.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Dear lord, I did not even remember that game until the notification popped up.

I see chapter II was released end of last year... Guess the interest was so high, nobody even asked for it :D

Reactions: MAD6999

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry I didn't post this previously....

Discord Update
Ellaraia06/12/2023 9:43 PM
I got an update done but it was too... boring so I took a couple of weeks away to think about things.
Meanwhile, Patreon decided adult creators needed ID which is a problem because I was 20 when I got my passport and look really different now. I didn't want to put lots of effort into an update only to lose my patreon because of ID problems. There has yet to be an update to that situation (last was over 4 months ago) so I've been spending more time at my actual job.
I'll decide what I'm doing with the game in autumn because it's way too hot to render anything right now. Hopefully patreon have decided what they're doing by then.
PS: If you are still a patron I'd advise dropping your sub and just following instead (You have to follow yourself as it's, for some fucking reason, not automatic)

So now you all are in the loop.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020

Discord Update
I got an update done but it was too... boring so I took a couple of weeks away to think about things.
Meanwhile, Patreon decided adult creators needed ID which is a problem because I was 20 when I got my passport and look really different now. I didn't want to put lots of effort into an update only to lose my patreon because of ID problems. There has yet to be an update to that situation (last was over 4 months ago) so I've been spending more time at my actual job.
I'll decide what I'm doing with the game in autumn because it's way too hot to render anything right now. Hopefully patreon have decided what they're doing by then.
PS: If you are still a patron I'd advise dropping your sub and just following instead (You have to follow yourself as it's, for some fucking reason, not automatic)

To think patreon couldn't get any dumber...

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021

Discord Update

Thanks for the update!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I see chapter II was released end of last year... Guess the interest was so high, nobody even asked for it :D
if you want it I guess I can share this link.I don-t know what might has been the change between that version and the last version available here. This link its not mine and I get it from official discord so as far as I know its public-available and I guess Im not breaking any rules by sharing it.

edit:sadly I dont think that this would mean removing abandoned tag because its still valid.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
if you want it I guess I can share this link.I don-t know what might has been the change between that version and the last version available here. This link its not mine and I get it from official discord so as far as I know its public-available and I guess Im not breaking any rules by sharing it.
Mega

edit:sadly I dont think that this would mean removing abandoned tag because its still valid.
Thank you, I'll check it out.
It certainly should not remove the abandoned tag, since it does remain an old version, just, more recent than the one in the OP :)

*edit*: I'm not sure what has been added, but it doesn't seem like much.
The domination path still got nothing.
The others may have an extra scene and some more renders, but it remains extremely light.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
who was suprised? the true ending of every remaked games.

to answer some question. the new remaked version is the same as the old vers with minor story, ui change and a bunch of stuff remove