Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Banner.jpg

Overview:
It just sort of happened, as you cuddled with Sarah and flirted with Dani, they became close to you in similar yet different ways and your love with each soon ventured beneath the covers. Trapped by that adorable, entrancing look in Sarah's pleasured eyes, you could not tell her that she was not the only one who owned your heart and her discovery of this truth was not a pleasant one. Now you long to see her smiling up at you once more, perhaps with Dani there too.

You can now play as you like with Story and Sandbox modes allowing you to enjoy your time with Sarah and Dani whichever way you prefer. Stick to a straight-forward Visual Novel with choices sprinkled arround, or enjoy every day with the girls, including all the cuddles, kisses, and naughtiness outside of their main story. Now available in up to 4K resolution.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Ellaraia -
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Previous Games: Cutely Suspicious, Shaping her Future
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Haven’t tried it or any of his games but is this related to cutely suspicious

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is this a remake of Cutely Suspicious or what's the deal here? Is there incest, or no? I supported Cutely Suspicious for a while when it was first released here to help show support to the project, but I've never once played it.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1956318

Overview:
It just sort of happened, as you cuddled with Sarah and flirted with Dani, they became close to you in similar yet different ways and your love with each soon ventured beneath the covers. Trapped by that adorable, entrancing look in Sarah's pleasured eyes, you could not tell her that she was not the only one who owned your heart and her discovery of this truth was not a pleasant one. Now you long to see her smiling up at you once more, perhaps with Dani there too.

You can now play as you like with Story and Sandbox modes allowing you to enjoy your time with Sarah and Dani whichever way you prefer. Stick to a straight-forward Visual Novel with choices sprinkled arround, or enjoy every day with the girls, including all the cuddles, kisses, and naughtiness outside of their main story. Now available in up to 4K resolution.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: Ellaraia -
Version: Demo
Language: English
Previous Games: Cutely Suspicious, Shaping her Future
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1956321 View attachment 1956323 View attachment 1956324 View attachment 1956325 View attachment 1956326 View attachment 1956327 View attachment 1956328 View attachment 1956329 View attachment 1956330 View attachment 1956331 View attachment 1956332
My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]
hope you will come back to this game at some point, very good game with good story

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is this a remake of Cutely Suspicious or what's the deal here? Is there incest, or no? I supported Cutely Suspicious for a while when it was first released here to help show support to the project, but I've never once played it.
It follows on roughtly from where the previous game finsihed. Some of the first game's endings were removed, others combined, but it's the same girls from a similar point in the relationship as the endings.

Reactions: darlic

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]
hope you will come back to this game at some point, very good game with good story
Unless things have drastically changed, it's not going to happen. Ellaraia abandoned it because of personal reasons, not for the reasons VNs usually get abandoned. I wouldn't hold my breath.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It follows on roughtly from where the previous game finsihed. Some of the first game's endings were removed, others combined, but it's the same girls from a similar point in the relationship as the endings.
Ah, OK, nice. I'm a decent amount behind in Cutely Suspicious, so I'll try to get all caught up there so I'm ready to continue forward with this. I'll DL this anyway in the mean time as a reminder to get current on everything. Love your work, man. It's been lots of fun so far. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellaraia

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Was Cutely Suspicious finished? I don't get why you'd start a new game when the current one is still in dev...

Reactions: hawk784563

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Okay, so you should play Cutely Suspicious before this one then. Thanks. Didn't realize that was content complete, and I will check that out.

Reactions: Ellaraia