LDV

Jan 23, 2018
alright that health/x-ray system looks really interesting, hope that it alters after some events heh

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
1)Saving works crookedly, spawns mobs and saves cards

2) there is no place to get cartridges, there is a pistol in the game, 3 "something like mp-40" and 1 machine gun, but on the other hand, the demo is passed without cartridges (I passed by spending zero and kicking the "boss") thanks to the first point

3) the exit button does not work xD and several clicks of the shift are saved (I pressed it twice at once, well, it will make 2 shifts, flying into the saw)

4) it is beautiful, has great potential, and has a huge question, but how long will such a project be created

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Has a bug in the game if you get defeated and the enemy can't reach you to do a death animation then you can't revive. You are just stuck there until the enemy reaches you unless you exit to menu (btw for me the enemy fell down the elevator and couldn't reach me)

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Has a bug in the game if you get defeated and the enemy can't reach you to do a death animation then you can't revive. You are just stuck there until the enemy reaches you unless you exit to menu (btw for me the enemy fell down the elevator and couldn't reach me)
Actually you are just stuck you can't exit to menu only close the game and restart

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
I want to throttle whoever made the decision to make Dodging a buffered movement, and whoever thought primarily environmental traps is the way to make an atmospheric survival more enjoyable, it just killed the tension.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Fuch, yeah. A side-scroller. And this time the lass isn't a loli shit or teen girl. Thanks for the game. Consider this instant download from me a huge compliment :coffee:

Reactions: L777

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
KNOWN BUGS and stuff.

After you die, ALL enemy spawns

You can actually JUMP, over the smashing things, just makes sure its on the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
game looks like a homage to Alien Quest Eve, and Parasite in City, which both are excellent games and 2D platformers.
sadly the DEV for PiC either gave up, or something happen to him/her, since they had sketches and sprites on a possible, part 2.

Last edited:

peepo666

Aug 4, 2021
I'm looking forward for this one, going to wait for more updates before trying but thanks for the upload!

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes