pz15298

Sep 2, 2023
Good game, love the aesthetic, but the lack of ammo is really annoying. Especially because when you die, all the enemies respawn but you don't get the ammo you used back so you just run out.
Quit the game and restart and you'll have your ammo back lol
Edit: Okay you also lose your weapons and cards. What a trash game ...

Last edited:

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
I feel like I've seen this exact game 2 or 3 times now except this one just has more gore.

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
3 H scenes total: first enemy, facehugger, and the spider boss.
I got some weird bug where after reviving all enemies one-shot me regardless of health or enemy type. I deleted my save and restarted, then after a few deaths it happened again. I decided to play it the Dark Souls way after that and just dodge through all enemies, which actually worked amazingly well. Pacifist run is 100% the easiest way to play this game, just do a suicide run to each card and it'll stay in your inventory after revive. You don't need to worry about running out of ammo either because you won't need any.

Here the save file right before the boss (which is also optional) if it even works lol.

Last edited:

Abyssal_0

Sep 12, 2020
It has a lot of potential, there is some things that desperately needs to be improved but it is a demo after all

thecoldbread

Sep 26, 2021
Those instant kill floor pits plus the buggy saving is pretty bad but getting to the boss is worth it she's actually pretty gentle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kluchidze

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
as i can see, cards (A, AB, B, O) are strored the way as ammo, you don't have to pick them up again after death
i was able to get ammo through cheat engine using values of current amout in the magazine (spare amount wouldn't work somewhy; also there's weird stuff with value type converting, you shouldn't reload after getting huge amounts of ammo)

i'm glad to see this guy doing something new :)

Reactions: thecoldbread

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
3 H scenes total: first enemy, facehugger, and the spider boss.
I got some weird bug where after reviving all enemies one-shot me regardless of health or enemy type. I deleted my save and restarted, then after a few deaths it happened again. I decided to play it the Dark Souls way after that and just dodge through all enemies, which actually worked amazingly well. Pacifist run is 100% the easiest way to play this game, just do a suicide run to each card and it'll stay in your inventory after revive. You don't need to worry about running out of ammo either because you won't need any.

Here the save file right before the boss (which is also optional) if it even works lol.
didn't work for me, the game just can't see this file, even if i'm replacing the existing save

mphal

Nov 25, 2018
I'm surprised by the potential of this one, that's a very promising start, good luck to devs.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
maybe a futafication? but pregnancy is also a good option since there was a creature like face hugger but i hope they can at least doesn't make us die in 3 hit - get fucked - game over
that too, N hopefully they both stick for as long as the updates come.

GSerpentZX

Apr 28, 2024
Ok what i can say.
1. Animations are very good. Gore, movment of character, shooting, sex scene look nice.
2. Locations desing - ... kinda boring and bad. Most of location is just 2d bitmap and you cant make interaction with most doors etc. I get its just TECHDEMO, but damm, this stupid "arcade" trap fragment of map is annoying and dont have sense in LABORATORY (like if they put this on special level where "they test this aliens creatuers, would be ok)
3. Music and sounds - Fine.Nothing special, but nothing bad either.
4. Gameplay potencial - I can see this as very cool game like old Parasite in city + gore elements. BUT. For now, SAVE restart enemies like in dark souls which is SUPER annoying, special that your ammo save in moment od death. i Would change this, but maybe this is part of "final hard game goal".
5. Flashlight. I would prefer to have realistic light of flashlight, than what we get in game, but i just my prefrence.

So... I can see this as very cool game. Good work. I will be watch progress.
We really need to save up ammo, and the game have some trap At Labotary A

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
both is a good idea but its kinda rare to see a futa+pregnancy on a side scroller game except the dev was a futa maniac

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes