IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Another game where the best part is losing. I find no joy in those games where the gameplay forces you into deliberately losing to get what you want to see. I want to be rewarded for playing well. ;)
I mean...it's a game about struggling to survive in hostile environment, winning to see lose scene would be kind of...weird?
like "oh yeah I won now lets see the scene of me dying"...
If you want to be rewarded for playing well these types of games are not for you I guess

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
games a tad too punishing to me, and while I'm okay with gore, gore without sex is a sin. So dying to respawning enemies where your only reward is seeing her get impaled in the non fun way meanwhile your ammo slowly depletes across saves is certainly a unique kind of horror.

that said, the spider boss scene is amazing, and if that's the quality then so long as he fixes the ammo issue and maybe decreases the difficulty a bit, this game will be 10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: KimJongOOF

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
This game needs to be finished in one go in this demo. IF you collect gear or cards, save at some later stage and then exit the game, the next time you load it all the things will be gone and you get stuck. For me it happened that I needed the "0 card" to open the door (that I had prior to saving) and it wasn't on me or even on the map. The gun I collected has disappeared as well and it could not be collected again.
EDIT: Changing the "False" flags at the bottom of the text in the save file to "True" opens all the doors

Last edited:

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
Love this kind of game. Makes me think of Night of Revenge.

Obviously we'll have to see where the game goes from here, and how much it expands. But as a demo this feels better than many complete games on here.

Reactions: Vova_Shlapik

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
very easy to cheat engine this game, just look for the exact value of bullets inside rifle magazine, shoot a cuople of round, do a second search and compare it with the first one, you end up with a couple of result, freeze the correct one and the rifle will shoot without thee need to reload :WaitWhat: :LOL:

Reactions: RoadOFmeme and nuks

HYUA

Feb 11, 2024
Cool system

needs improvement, but I enjoyed it alot even without the h content

Last edited:
May 28, 2022
does some enemy just one shot you like the sycthe/knife arm girl? and having to dodge all the trap on between elevator bloody suck

HYUA

Feb 11, 2024
Major bug is death, ammo and cards 'transfer' and mobs respawn. So your fucked if you used all your ammo and got the cards and then died. They one respawn or refill. so a soft lock. also the cards wont work

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Good game, love the aesthetic, but the lack of ammo is really annoying. Especially because when you die, all the enemies respawn but you don't get the ammo you used back so you just run out.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
Another game where the best part is losing. I find no joy in those games where the gameplay forces you into deliberately losing to get what you want to see. I want to be rewarded for playing well. ;)

THX for the share...
dont play it?

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Very good game but it is mostly gore and not sex. There is only two (maybe 3) sex scenes and they all result in player death. This is a super barebones (but very pretty!) demo. Great foundation to build something better off of!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Weird, on Wine, the elevator can't go downwards (i.e., pressing 's' doesn't do anything), and if you're playing on a Mac, then you basically can't shoot (because you can't right-click and left-click at the same time)

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes