Unity Cyber Rift [v0.2.6a] [Cyber Owl Games]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
I have the same problem of being unable to open the escape pod.
But after repairing the lights on the ship i don't even have the screwdriver in the mag anymore...so how could this help?

ok, after not using the map at all, i could open the escape pod. Now im stuck with everies Gift.
I did the scene on junkarya 4 times, bought the gift in the phone, just to realize that i get the phone only after heading abck to the ship... and now i can buy the gift but can not give it to ther because she does not want me in her room any more...!? wtf?
Do is stumble in bug after bug here? - do not tell me it is taboo to use the phone also before the scene with everie giving it to you...!?

Last edited:

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
I donno if this is a bug but I can't open the escape pod. I've clicked everywhere and I can't find any items to undo the pod's control panel. I'd figured I'd use use that handy-dandy screwdriver we have but I can't see my bag icon as it seems to have entirely vanished.
I can still click the map but that's about it. Is this the intended way or has the game decided to ignore me?
EDIT: Nevermind, prolific use of the map while in the ship eats the phone and bag button and prevents access to them, avoid abusing the map and you should be just dandy.
Yeah that bug is super similar to the one I just patched on the ship. I'll be fixing that issue in the next bugfix, but thank you for letting me know! I'll be making it so the map itself is disabled when you're on Jukarya and Forgaris to make sure that isn't an issue as well, but thank you so much for the feedback.

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
I have the same problem of being unable to open the escape pod.
But after repairing the lights on the ship i don't even have the screwdriver in the mag anymore...so how could this help?

ok, after not using the map at all, i could open the escape pod. Now im stuck with everies Gift.
I did the scene on junkarya 4 times, bought the gift in the phone, just to realize that i get the phone only after heading abck to the ship... and now i can buy the gift but can not give it to ther because she does not want me in her room any more...!? wtf?
Do is stumble in bug after bug here? - do not tell me it is taboo to use the phone also before the scene with everie giving it to you...!?
Yeah with the squid toy that was actually a mistake on my part where I made the interaction a little stupid. You can activate it by using the squid toy on the door, but I'm realizing that I should make a similar conversation holder like how we did with Fae in the Recroom so it's less confusing. This update has been a huge reworking of systems, so a lot of the problems that are popping up are just inconsistencies with the new UI and progression getting confused. All these bug reports are super useful so thanks a ton for playing and letting us know where we need to fix!

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Figured out the issue with UI disappearing on Jukarya/Forgaris. Prob gonna aim for even more fixes for this version but that is definitely fixed. Gonna be working on fixing the Everie gift interaction as well to make it feel a little less weird cause using the item on the door feels a bit wrong lol.

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
is this a harem style game or are you forced to choose between girl?
Ideally we're aiming for more harem as it's mainly the other members of the crew getting with the MC, as well as characters in some of the other locations we have planned. We're not planning on making it a forced choice or anything when we do reach the end (a long ways away), and they would still be able to be with all the characters they've been with throughout the game :)

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Had a really solid suggestion with the UI, changing it so the phone is no longer full screen and instead neatly in the corner like this:

SPOILER_image (2).png

Compared to this:

image (53).png

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah with the squid toy that was actually a mistake on my part where I made the interaction a little stupid. You can activate it by using the squid toy on the door, but I'm realizing that I should make a similar conversation holder like how we did with Fae in the Recroom so it's less confusing. This update has been a huge reworking of systems, so a lot of the problems that are popping up are just inconsistencies with the new UI and progression getting confused. All these bug reports are super useful so thanks a ton for playing and letting us know where we need to fix!
I did everything you said but when I click on the door with squidward it just disapeers and if I click on the door again Everie still acts like an ungrateful little brat. The gall of this bitch, refusing my 200 dollar plushie. But nah I really enjoyed the game, hopefully you guys work out the kinks, like your inventory disapeering if you use the map instead of the elevator. (it comes back if you click on the map again from elevator screen) I only mention this cause I accidently soft locked myself at Junky's first encounter.

I really enjoy the art style, and all the references. Keep up the good work.

• Haha
Reactions: ZeRAWDOG

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
I did everything you said but when I click on the door with squidward it just disapeers and if I click on the door again Everie still acts like an ungrateful little brat. The gall of this bitch, refusing my 200 dollar plushie. But nah I really enjoyed the game, hopefully you guys work out the kinks, like your inventory disapeering if you use the map instead of the elevator. (it comes back if you click on the map again from elevator screen) I only mention this cause I accidently soft locked myself at Junky's first encounter.

I really enjoy the art style, and all the references. Keep up the good work.
Ah i get what you mean! We actually didn't have an interaction coded for her after anyways, so this bit of feedback was actually super useful! Really glad you enjoyed the game, and we're honestly just happy to see people try it out and having fun! That issue with the map is actually fixed in the B version which hasn't been uploaded here yet, but I'm working on pushing out a v0.1.9.7c which will fix a few more issues besides that. Thanks again for giving the game a shot!

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
Just updated the build on Itch, Patreon and SubscribeStar after reading the feedback here. Please let us know if you come across any issues!

Cyber Rift v0.1.9.7b UI and Foundation Update (BUGGY)

Linux Build now available!

New Bugfixes:
-Fixed an issue with the inventory and phone icons disappearing when opening the map

-Fixed an issue where the scene replay scenes were unlocked by default, this is now affected by ingame progression
Just for note, I tried playing this again tonight and after about 4 min of exploring around, the inventory and phone icons vanished again. I think it happened when I was using the map to move about the ship.

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Just for note, I tried playing this again tonight and after about 4 min of exploring around, the inventory and phone icons vanished again. I think it happened when I was using the map to move about the ship.
So that's been fixed (mostly) in the B version, but currently this page only has the A version. I'll hopefully have v0.1.9.7c finished by tonight and if someone doesn't post I'll try and get the page updated for newest. Temp fix is to just click the map icon twice and it'll reset it :D

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Just updated the build on Itch, Patreon and SubscribeStar after reading the feedback here. Please let us know if you come across any issues!

Cyber Rift v0.1.9.7c UI and Foundation Update (LESS BUGGY)

Linux Build now available!

New Bugfixes:

-Can no longer pause in main menu
-"Redeem the Slob" objective has been fixed to disappear when completed
-"Get some money for Everie's gift" objective has been fixed to disappear when completed
-UI for both the Phone and Objectives menus have been resized to fit better in scenes
-Entering various rooms from Map UI no longers disables the Inventory and Phone buttons (still needs to be tested but should be fixed)
-The "Old Tools" in the generator room will disappear correctly now
-"Prepare the spare" objective has been fixed to disappear when completed regardless of when room is cleaned
-The "Weird Rock" in Forgaris Workshop no longer appears during Fae and Everie conversation
-Shop now correctly deducts currency for items bought
-Some environments have had items changed layer wise to look better
-Soft lock for Everie octopus gift has been fixed (still needs testing to be sure)

Small addition:
-Everie has a new dialogue option when her door is clicked after gift is bought (will be developed on later)

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Currently going through some new iterations of the Elsie character. Our artist wanted to rework her a bit to make her design a bit stronger, and it's coming along really well! Also progress wise on this UI and Foundation Update has been extremely good, and we're super happy people have been giving it a shot. Still a bit more to go, but once the foundation is rock solid we'll start adding a lot more of the features we've had planned for a while :)

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Working on a bit of a QoL improvement. Realized it wasn't quite clear that objectives were added to the player phone, so been trying to add a proper notification for it.

image (54).png

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Got a bit further, notifications now look like this and changing up the script to include them naturally.

image (55).png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberRift-0.1.9.7c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Just a small update. Been working on writing interactions for almost every object in the game and also changed up how dialogue functions on certain interactions. The tool we've been using for most conversations leaves a little to be desired, so been trying to figure out how to improve from it. The jist of it is you'll be able to see the new faster bits of dialogue for all objects, as well as a separate one for all objects when you use DD-9 on them :) .

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes