• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Eh, yes!
Sweet babe of love and cuddling, keep talking dreams into my ear, make my fantasy coome through.
View attachment 1217835

Hey hey folks, how's life?

The scenes are almost done. Awesoem, right?
Inspite of DAZ throwing tantrums for days. I had crashes and freezes til i switched to the latest Studio Driver. Maybe it's time to update my DAZ 4.12 to 4.15 in June. Hopefully that takes care of these problems.

One big scene with Keely and A-Z is up for 0.10.
After she and MC won the preliminary round and had to get some dents and scratches fixed, A-Z went to the new apartment. Keely was concerned about MC because he didn't came back the night before and it is kinda rude to leave your intern as a house guest all alone over night. (You can choose to play that scene)

If you don't, then MC wakes up with Zee+Gee. They have something to talk about ...

Also, I found some more music tracks to fit in and rendered some images for the non-sex scene with Cary-June.

Next week is all about the writing, adding music and the code. The update should be ready in 7-9 days. Fingers crossed.
See you then

Stay charged!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
MC wakes up with Zee+Gee. They have something to talk about ...
Wait a minute, but how can Zee talk with her mouth full? :cool:
But seriously, just waking up with my nude amazonian goddess will be glorious. She'll probably have MC all swaddled up like a helpless little one. :giggle:

And sorry Keely, but I'm sure there is something or someone around the house you can find to occupy your time.

Reactions: Baka plays

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Softlinxxx.png

SOFTLINXXX 0.10

Hey hey folks, how's life?
Sorry for keeping you waiting but you can finally play SOFTLINXXX 0.10!

CHANGELOG:

- 142 images, totalling at 1303 images
- implemented path for no-sex path with Cary-June´s
- corrected images for no-sex path with Keely
- new skins for all characters
- size: roughly 1GB

How fitting that it reached 1 gig in size with 0.10 ... that pleases me. And I hope you will be pleased too.

What's up next?
Wallpaper for May and June will be up in a few days. Been considering rendering a short video as an Intro with Blender. That will take some time. But I think it's worth it. If not then there's always the bin. lol

Have fun with 0.10 and

Stay charged!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Softlinxxx [v0.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 997 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 236 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 203 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Softlinxxx [v0.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 997 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 236 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 203 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes