• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
threesome scene was great, but still my fav is A-Z - i'm waiting for titjob scenes (her boobs have quite potential) also for proper relationship between cyber-maid and her master :love:

• Love
Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
VERY good update, short on story but a FANTASTIC sexscene!
Thanks dude, that means a lot to me. Worked really hard on that one and it fills me with pride that the scene
is received so positively.

i like the girls just fine. for me it was just the strap-on element. i prefer MC being the only one to penetrate. so even if there was a Futa character for example, id still dissaprove if they got involved with other girls.

but yeah its probably just me
Sooooo, if A-Z gets a nanomachine enhanced Futa attachement and fucks (insert favourite girl here) mercilessly in the ass with her droid energy power ... Oh boy. I'll make sure that the scene is skippable.

threesome scene was great, but still my fav is A-Z - i'm waiting for titjob scenes (her boobs have quite potential) also for proper relationship between cyber-maid and her master :love:
Understandable because A-Z is great. Titjob ... damn, i knew i forgot soemthing. lol

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
The MC got even more hightech shit in his house ... "Shaving Nanobots" - or how can he get a nice shave when he goes from the dining table to the couch? ^^
View attachment 1030924
View attachment 1030925

Just started ... looks quite solid. The story so far is a bit strange (why did Keely make selfies on someone else's phone and puts it back where she found it?).
And why does she give the MC a BJ when I avoided her as much as possible?
Yes you can skip that, but then they both sit at the table naked and no one comments that? ..

But ok ... let's see where this is going ... probably downhill ...
In my opinion your 1st two questions can be answered by the story, she's obviously attracted to mc so she wanted him to find the selfie so he'd figure it out & same: why does any girl give a guy she likes a bj? She wants him to like her back? =)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a babe now, she has agency, she is now the bombshell of the rough up games.
Please do not scar her soul her by putting some rusty knob on top of her gorgeaous bosoms.
A-Z got a set of nipples thanks to the recent poll. You see them soon.
She looks fantastic, her armor is skinny, molding to her amazing shapes.
She just had her nekkid tender wonderful bare body bond with us, we adore her,
How would it look that after such intimate pleasure the conclusion was: She needs alterations?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
She is a babe now, she has agency, she is now the bombshell of the rough up games.
Please do not scar her soul her by putting some rusty knob on top of her gorgeaous bosoms.

She looks fantastic, her armor is skinny, molding to her amazing shapes.
She just had her nekkid tender wonderful bare body bond with us, we adore her,
How would it look that after such intimate pleasure the conclusion was: She needs alterations?
One page back you'll find her new "nipplepack".

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Updated MEGA Links:
WIN-
MAC-

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes