The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just wanted to say I am fuckin loving the game!
No animations but the scenes are great and the story had a big Shadowrun vibes with the club.
<3 Keep it up and I'll DEFINATELY keep a close eye on this project.

Also, what is that song in the club? its banging but my phone didnt recognize it
Edit: Found it in the closing credits. Great song!

LOVED the game, I particularly like Carley-June and Zandra (those stockings and leotard number.. Oh gods!)
As I said, plot is super interesting and can't wait to see where it goes.

Are there multiple paths or only one for now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You're welcome.

Just wanted to say I am fuckin loving the game!
No animations but the scenes are great and the story had a big Shadowrun vibes with the club.
<3 Keep it up and I'll DEFINATELY keep a close eye on this project.

Also, what is that song in the club? its banging but my phone didnt recognize it
Edit: Found it in the closing credits. Great song!

LOVED the game, I particularly like Carley-June and Zandra (those stockings and leotard number.. Oh gods!)
As I said, plot is super interesting and can't wait to see where it goes.

Are there multiple paths or only one for now?
Thanks. Found the song purely by accident but it fits so perfect, right?
It's my first VN so i want to keep it simple. There's only one path in which you can choose which girl to have sex with and how.
And then some choices for the fluff. I don't wanted to run into the same problems other devs had in making a VN too complicated, loosing all energy and abandon their projects.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You're welcome.

Thanks. Found the song purely by accident but it fits so perfect, right?
It's my first VN so i want to keep it simple. There's only one path in which you can choose which girl to have sex with and how.
And then some choices for the fluff. I don't wanted to run into the same problems other devs had in making a VN too complicated, loosing all energy and abandon their projects.
Agreed, great song.

The one path worries me only if there is no harem options because you've made many a gorgeous lady in the VN and I'd hate to have to choose only 1.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It totally would. Yet, i don't know if i can make a harem work. But it's the future, who knows?
You could look into polyamory or open relationships, and before someone attacks me, you could also give the option of the mc saying that he's not okay with the girls seeing another man (felt nauseated writing this part), another option is having the girls say that they would not be interested in pursuing another man, I don't know just an idea if you want to go a more realistic "harem" route, for me a poly relationship in which both parties are free to pursue whomever they want would be ideal but that is just me.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You could look into polyamory or open relationships, and before someone attacks me, you could also give the option of the mc saying that he's not okay with the girls seeing another man (felt nauseated writing this part), another option is having the girls say that they would not be interested in pursuing another man, I don't know just an idea if you want to go a more realistic "harem" route, for me a poly relationship in which both parties are free to pursue whomever they want would be ideal but that is just me.
The latter would fit much better into a fictional setting. A changing society, different morals, fewer traditional ways of definign what a relationship is. And on the other hand the need for a nice and cozy place to feel secure ... and fuckign each others brain out. (It's also easier to write since english isn't my first language)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

deup.png

Dev update: I kicked Kevin ...

Hey hey folks, how's life?

Do you have seen those strange "ghostflicker" images before there's a choice?

I think i finally detected what was causing it. Some commands had to be switched and from now on there shouldn't be any ghost images happening anymore ... i hope.

Then, i added two more images to the scene where you can decide to sleep with Keely at the pool. One gamer pointed out that, when skipped, Keely sits naked at the table. So from 0.9 on she will have a T-Shirt covering her when you chose not to mingle with her.

Blender experiments are still going on. Found the Donut tutorial series on YT from Blender Guru and since then i'm trying to create a donut.

As soon as it's done it will be posted on r/Blenderdoughnuts.

What else?

Working on the next version is going pretty good. Geena and Zandra found their target and are engaging it.

Oh, what about Kevin you ask? Well, Kevin can't make it anymore and was replaced by a more chilled wave track. Tell me if you like it.

It has been a cold week here but be assured the next update will warm your hearts:)

Reactions: travin213

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Hey fellas ...

How's life?
last week i got a message from a family member saying that half of the family got Covid-19.
I was fucken shocked by that. We had to organise grocery shopping, doctor's appointments and such. With that going on i didn't had the time to write or render anything closely resembling erotic stuff.
Luckily, the covid seems to be mild compared to other people's experiences, so i have high hopes that it doesn't get worse next week and the week after.

Don't know if the deadline for the 10th of march can be made.

Thanks for your understanding.

Stay charged

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Hey fellas ...

As you know, my family got the 'rona and was put into quarantine for two weeks. All of them were tested again after that time and everyone is negative. A big relief to know that the family is healthy and isn't left with any long lasting side effects. I'm very happy about this outcome.

Because of the virus i delay the march update to april because there isn't enough that could qualify as a 0.9 as of now.
Working on the project was a drag. Not much development for the erotic side of Softlinxxx. But there was need for some other stuff i had to do. You know that i started learning Blender a few weeks ago and so i was watching a lot of tutorials for that. And the first result is an exchange for the DNA scene just at the start of the VN. (I was never satisfied with the look of the DNA on a green background)

What else?
Made a Twitter acc ... with nothing in it for now and thinking of adding some fetish roles for the discord server.

That's all i have for you for today.
Stay healthy and stay charged

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
1st poll on my patreon:

Hey fellas, how's life? Everything is working good for Softlinxxx 0.9 in april.
But there's something i need your help with.
As you know A-Z is a droid and thus has no human nipples and i was fiddling on them for a while now. But her's the thing: The colour of her nipples needs to be determined and you get the option to choose how they should look like. This is the first poll ever so i make this available for all patrons. Just this once everyone can vote. So make your voices heard fellas.
You got one week to decide. Here you go!

horizontal.png

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Vividviolet1.png

Hey hey folks,
I hope you're doing well.
Thank you so much for taking part in the poll for A-Zs' nipples.
The results for A-Zs' nipples were 50% Silverwhite and 50% Vivid violet. 0% for The Golden 2 and 0% for Ocean Blue.
Was sure how to solve this but in the end i chose the Vivid Violet variant. It's a subtle yet distinctive colour which doesn't pop into your eyes like some other choices but it sticks out enough to look sexy.
So, there you go. From now on A-Z will have Violet nipples.
Thanks again for participating.
Ah wait ... on another note, rendering for the next version has been going great so far and release date for Softlinxxx 0.9 is right before Easter.

Stay charged

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes