dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Baka plays

v0.8? Does this mean that the game is 2 updates away from being completed? If so, that is AMAZING progress!
No after v0.9 it's v0.10, v0.11 etc.

The MC got even more hightech shit in his house ... "Shaving Nanobots" - or how can he get a nice shave when he goes from the dining table to the couch? ^^
View attachment 1030924
View attachment 1030925

Just started ... looks quite solid. The story so far is a bit strange (why did Keely make selfies on someone else's phone and puts it back where she found it?).
And why does she give the MC a BJ when I avoided her as much as possible?
Yes you can skip that, but then they both sit at the table naked and no one comments that? ..

But ok ... let's see where this is going ... probably downhill ...
The game is linear, the choices are there just to skip sex scenes

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hey gamecax do u hv the updated android version of this game?
I already have android port for the game, which will synthesize and update tomorrow, if you don't want to wait you can visit my website. Today is a national holiday, so today we will take one day off.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Oke, a small update, but given the problems, still god. At least we got something and dont have to wait sevenxxxx weeks. I realy like the game so far. Especially Asako :love: and Geena the little minx.
Love to see you like the VN

could we see A-Z's weapon upgrades as optional choice's such as cyber punk's cyberware?
Hmm, it's possible that she won't use the upgrades but i have to come up with a reason why she won't use Laser eyes.

Since you have no control over the MC and the sex still happens this is a hard pass for me. Good luck to the dev but I want to decide who I fuck.
Uuh ok, thanks.

I already have android port for the game, which will synthesize and update tomorrow, if you don't want to wait you can visit my website. Today is a national holiday, so today we will take one day off.
Enjoy your time!

Reactions: DIXEREX and caxhub

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Baka I was thinking more along the lines cyber punks Projectile Launch System, it would be a good refence to iron mans tank missile in the dialog lol
I#m thinking really fucken hard where i mentioned any kind of missile system???
(or maybe i'm just getting tired)

Oh my poor MC's head..........Geena and Zandra will be so embarrassed when the find out who they clocked! :)
tenor5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Since you played the VN you should know that there are other choices than just skipping the sex scenes.
Stopped at the pool/breakfeast scene. It was weird bc it makes no sense when you skip the scene. There is something missing to comment on the fact that they are both naked and eating. Especially when you avoided her the whole time. Things like that are a big turn off for me because they pull me out of the game.

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Stopped at the pool/breakfeast scene. It was weird bc it makes no sense when you skip the scene. There is something missing to comment on the fact that they are both naked and eating. Especially when you avoided her the whole time. Things like that are a big turn off for me because they pull me out of the game.
Well Mc is naked because he jumped into the pool naked. His house, his rules.
But yeah, if someone skips the scene, a nude Keely is a bit hard to explain. I'll see if i can fit another image into that
to smooth out the flaws.

But not meaningful ones, at least up to 0.7 (didn't play the 0.8 update)
Didn't we talked abt choices before? Not every choice needs to reveal a big secret or sth.

Ill take that maybe Baka, any ideas for new ladies in the future? maybe midget cyborg assassin that's been a big fan fic for me idk y lol
Uuuuuhhh ... ok. Good for ya. The only sexy midget i know is Gemma, i think is her name, from suicide girls.

Reactions: Trasher2018

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Hellen Renata, Alyssa Moore, Alyssa Chase, Bridget Powers, Karina Lemos, those are sum nice looking midgets ill even give Gemma a ride, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Baka

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Hey hey, which android version is better? Are there any differences between them?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes