• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
uw10.png

Hey hey folks, how is life?
Short update from me for the upcoming 0.9 update.

Rendering is done and this week will be dedicated to writing and editing. Changed the Scene with Keely in a way that she's got a shirt on if you choose not to bang her. And the scene with Cary-June needed a tweak too, since if you choose to deny her, she would still would be naked when the Scorpion drone attacked MC and her.
It' s good to have eyes outside of development to point at some flaws. With a head stuck in rendering, writing, marketing and everything else, those can go unnoticed.
Other than that, big scene is coming up with a focus on Z+G ... of course you can choose to skip all action if you're not into these two.
Release date is around next saturday.
Wallpaper for march and april will be released a few days after easter. One of them will be A-Z with her new nipple set, the other ... don't know yet.

Hope you have a good week.
Stay charged

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Softlinxxx 0.9

Hey hey folks, how's life?
What's better than one girl waiting for you in bed all naked and horny?
Exactly ... TWO horny girls.
Where were we? MC just repaired the Wate filtration of the Gilgamesh arcology when suddenly two known girl appear on stage and ... well, look for yourself.

Changelog 0.9
-change the scene when you reject Keely at the pool, she now has a Shirt on when you choose that option

-changed the images used for the DNA at the beginning

-changed the side images for Zandra(less hair shine now)

-changed MC's side image(from the point he gets his new clothes when he visits Drayzer)

-151 new images, 1161 in total

-size: roughly 820 MB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

As mentioned before, Wallpapers for tier 3 and up will be available after easter in a few days.

Now go and have some fun.
Stay charged

EDIT 2021-04-04: If you ran into "nac sayer isn't defined"-error message, download the file and just copypaste the cap6.rpy into the /game folder and overwrite.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Softlinxxx [v0.9] [Baka plays] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (188 MB): - - - -

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I for one welcome our Amazonian Overladies. :love:

Faaaantastic update!
Zee is best girl.
Thank you for having her keep on the stockings for the scene, my stocking fetish was veeeeery happy.
I couldn't not end the scene with missionary with Zee, the Daddy/Big-girl talk was hot as fuck and who am I to deny my big beautiful Amazonian woman her cream filling?

I hope we get more from her in the future. I kinda hope our identity comes out to them.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Short, but best update ever! :)
this game deserves more attention
Ok the big girl got my attention.
Hell yes! New update!
I for one welcome our Amazonian Overladies. :love:

Faaaantastic update!
Zee is best girl.
Thank you for having her keep on the stockings for the scene, my stocking fetish was veeeeery happy.
I couldn't not end the scene with missionary with Zee, the Daddy/Big-girl talk was hot as fuck and who am I to deny my big beautiful Amazonian woman her cream filling?

I hope we get more from her in the future. I kinda hope our identity comes out to them.
As a stockings fan myself, i just couldn't take them off of her.

Wonderful update Zee and Geena :love: :love:
Thanks fellas

zandraup.png

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
last ver i saw was 0.6, compared with this update is fuckin amazing
i'm gonna do few runs to not miss anything
also i love stokings too, your game fills desire of my few fetishes.... :love:
great update
thank You and much love for You

• Love
Reactions: Baka plays

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Update really pointed out how variable Geena's face is to me; it ranges from moderately attractive in her nameplate, medium distance shots, and some close shots to the sixty year old poster girl for botox in other shots.

Beyond that I enjoyed having the choice in regards to whether you creampie or not.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i almost bailed on sex scene cause MC was still asleep.

sadly i ended up going with the no sex scene option as im not really into strap-on lesbian sex. or Double penetration. (not sure if both lower holes were filled up as i stopped playing as soon as i saw Amazon head towards Geena. but im counting spitroasting as DP)

a little heartbroken after Keeley's changes we still werent given the option to avoid EZ "cleaning" her but eh whatever.

i still intend to play the game and im grateful dev gave us the option to avoid it. but yeah for me who avoided it. Update was short.:LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to support and accept the wonderful babes just as they present themselves:
presents, apples of the eye drenched in the fumes of lust and pleasure.

sadly i ended up going with the no sex scene option as im not really into strap-on lesbian sex. or Double penetration. (not sure if both lower holes were filled up as i stopped playing as soon as i saw Amazon head towards Geena. but im counting spitroasting as DP)

a little heartbroken after Keeley's changes we still werent given the option to avoid EZ "cleaning" her but eh whatever.

i still intend to play the game and im grateful dev gave us the option to avoid it. but yeah for me who avoided it. Update was short.:LOL:
Your throbbing personality will rock their world so deep and focused, you will surely win them over!

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Update really pointed out how variable Geena's face is to me; it ranges from moderately attractive in her nameplate, medium distance shots, and some close shots to the sixty year old poster girl for botox in other shots.

Beyond that I enjoyed having the choice in regards to whether you creampie or not.
I like the specific way you express your view of her. Honestly, sometimes I'm not satisfied as well how she looks sometimes depending on lighting/shadows and the dialed in expressions.

Yeah, i guess for those not into MFF or Zee+Gee that this update was rather short.

We have to support and accept the wonderful babes just as they present themselves:
presents, apples of the eye drenched in the fumes of lust and pleasure.

Your throbbing personality will rock their world so deep and focused, you will surely win them over!
Thanks ... You mind if I'm stealing "fumes of lust and pleasure"?

Awesome thanks for the updated android version. Can i put it up on my patreon?

last ver i saw was 0.6, compared with this update is fuckin amazing
i'm gonna do few runs to not miss anything
also i love stokings too, your game fills desire of my few fetishes.... :love:
great update
thank You and much love for You
Well, what's a woman without stockings? Just naked, right?

nice update
Hell yeah!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, i guess for those not into MFF or Zee+Gee that this update was rather short.
i like the girls just fine. for me it was just the strap-on element. i prefer MC being the only one to penetrate. so even if there was a Futa character for example, id still dissaprove if they got involved with other girls.

but yeah its probably just me

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes