Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
Guys i will like to share my gallery cheat mod port of android in which i had made gallery for all the scenes.
Here is the port link:
Mega
and guys here is the gallery.rpy file that you all can use to enable gallery on your pc i had attached it with post.
Here is my server link where we port games:

and here are some images of gallery
View attachment 1252279 View attachment 1252280
i will upload walkthrough apk soon.
Thank you
I copied the rpy file into the game folder but there is no option for gallery.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: hereatsfba

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
vxv14_intel.png

Dev update #28 -

Hey hey folks, how's life?

You want some news? I got you covered.
Working on v0.11 is going great. Done with roughly a quarter of images so far. We continue after the hefty morning and A-Z is finally back from repairs. And who knows what's going to happen next ...

btw started to number the dev updates from now on to give you a better estimate where the whole development process is standing and how it's going.

What else?
Aah, got me some nice assets in the last DAZ sales, environments, HDRI lights, vehicle and a bodysuit for the girls which I hope will fit. Thank you for your contribution. Without you I wouldn't been able to get them.

Next up: A poll regarding the character for July's wallpaper.

See you
and
Stay charged!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Aah, got me some nice assets in the last DAZ sales, environments, HDRI lights, vehicle and a bodysuit for the girls which I hope will fit. Thank you for your contribution. Without you I wouldn't been able to get them.
I hope Z doesn't fit. I hope she is busting out of that suit. :giggle:
Looking forward to the next episode.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
uu12_intel-b.png

Dev update #29

I hope you all voting in the last poll. Asako looks good in any suit, doesn't she?

As for the upcoming v0.11 of Softlinxxx I can say that rendering goes along very nicely. Roughly half of them are finished and after the poll closes on Wednesday the rest is getting made. You can choose two paths again. One is Trish, super silky as ever and the other is Asako, the fit asian ray of sunshine.

It's a tough choice both are absolutely stunning girls but you will get some insights on either of them.

uu11_intel-a.png

Oh btw thanks to the rising patron numbers I was able to get me a nice new Espresso- Mokkamaker and a good brand of "Lucifers Roast" beans. Apparently these beans contain 500mg of Coffee per cup. No sleep til Brooklyn!

Thank you all so much!

Next up is the poll result on wednesday. See you then.

Stay charged!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just tried the update before this one. I really like it. Nice lis and decent story. Thank you and best of luck with this:)

Reactions: Baka plays

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Dev update #30 - Nice

Was postworking some of the older images from over a year ago ... unbelievable that this VN already exists for that long and still will grow in the future, right?
Want to show you the difference between the old images and the new ones. Unfortunaetly it bumped up the size of them too so you can expect the next update to be bigger.

Postwork changed a lot in that time. At first it was very simple by adjusting contrast and then changing the levels of shadows and contrast in PS. Then as I watched more tutorials abt Image manipulation the process got way more refined and also learned how to setup a batch action so the images didn't had to get postworked one after another.

Anyway, let me show you the results.
(Changes are best seen if you view the images in fullscreen)

Example#1
original3.png

postwork3.png
You see that Zandra's eyes got more emphasis and the screens in the background became much sharper than the original one.

Example #2
original1.png

postwork1.png
Cary-June's figure and shadows are a bit murky in the original but after postwork she gets a much needed clarity. And her jewelry gets more bling-y.

Example #3
original2.png

postwork2.png
You can see how postwork brings out more of the hair strands in this one. Also her lip glossiness looks better and you can see more pores on her skin. Maybe the postwork was a bit too much on her ...

Example #4
original5.png

postwork5.png

A more complex scene with more lights and shadows. The light reflections on the walls get way more pronounced than in the original. And the rim lights on MC's legs give him a better contour and lets him stand out more.

I love the new clarity of the postworked images in 90% of the time. There are some where it goes a bit overboard but that may be a question of the own preferences.

What do you think?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Me: Girls in Softlinxxx are perfect, i love all of them:love:
*dev refreshing older renders to make this game even better*
me, who gave up with Daz after two weeks of unsuccessful work: IMG_20210801_070406.jpg
:KEK::KEK:

• Haha

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Light reflects are amazing idea, that's great work, not only Zandra's eyes looks different also shape of her boobs on this shirt is more visible :D
I'm curious how this looks when she's nude;)
Thanks for reports

Aug 2, 2021
Came here for Zandra and Cary-June but i will stay here to see more of Robo-Maid. :love: :love:
This game is underrated, this thread deserves for more fans, girls are beautiful and plot is not difficult to understand.
no response from DEVELOPER during two weeks?
dev is shy type:LUL:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Asakotimea.png

You might want to hear that I focus on releasing v0.11 at the end of the week. Writing for it has already began yesterday and as always encountered some late popping in flaws and mistakes which were taken care of(some hair clipping, clothing poke through)
The usual as it seems. Never had a release without them.
Plans for this week: Posting wallpaper August 2021 and releasing the new update.
Til then
Stay charged!
You might want to hear that I focus on releasing v0.11 at the end of the week. Writing for it has already began yesterday and as always encountered some late popping in flaws and mistakes which were taken care of(some hair clipping, clothing poke through)
The usual as it seems. Never had a release without them.
Plans for this week: Posting wallpaper August 2021 and releasing the new update.
Til then
Stay charged!

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes