SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone else getting the 'Save Now' screen after talking to Zandra in your flat? It's almost acting like there is no new content after v10.
Was not using WT or any other mod.
Just confused...
Having this same issue. No mod or anything. Load my save, and it just says save now and ends. Tried some auto saves thinking my save might be glitched, but still same. Right after talking to Zee, it just goes to save now and then back to the menu (after the credits).

On a side note, is there no quit or exit game option? I always have to alt+f4 the game just to close it cause there is no quit in the menu or settings.

EDIT: NVM! Just read back on the last page it is a known issue (the first one). Will wait a few days then for the update. ;)

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Having this same issue. No mod or anything. Load my save, and it just says save now and ends. Tried some auto saves thinking my save might be glitched, but still same. Right after talking to Zee, it just goes to save now and then back to the menu (after the credits).

On a side note, is there no quit or exit game option? I always have to alt+f4 the game just to close it cause there is no quit in the menu or settings.

EDIT: NVM! Just read back on the last page it is a known issue (the first one). Will wait a few days then for the update. ;)
Ahh Cool! I though I had looked for this... must not have looked hard enough. Thanks! I shall wait also.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H Please pick up with Ripson walkthrough ... if you already have to many to keep up with then im sorry for asking
Might be worth waiting a few days, due to this:

Nope. I was so focused to implement the Trish/Asako/Solo choice that I forgot to complete the "no sex with Z+G" choice.
No worries, am working to bridge that rn. Update should be up in a few days.

Last edited:

Kubitschek

Jul 7, 2021
So the game is kind of a sci-fi-fuck-romp simulator!

the robotics advances led to a higher standard of life, following the philosophy: "there's more FISH in the sea", lol
No, no. You got it wrong, it's "there's more PLASTIC in the sea".

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/cap11.rpy", line 892, in script
jump foddconti
ScriptError: could not find label 'foddconti'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/cap11.rpy", line 892, in script
jump foddconti
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1702, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'foddconti'.

difference:

when meeting asako. answer: staying fit

dopey80

May 29, 2017
After the scene where MC goes with Asako to grab some food (they just got trough the tunnel) I get an critical error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Critical because there is no "ignore" option ... cant play further than that ...

(edit) ... I dont use a WT mod ... just the vanilla game

I got the same error.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i havent played this since the 3some but i noticed if you reject it and ignore the call from kelly afterwards. their dialogue still goes on as if you had sex with them. is that intentional or a bug?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
yes there is the error, it is up to me to answer asako, if i choose stay fit there is an error, the other option then goes on to help the monk
That's gonna be fixed in v 0.11.5 in one or two days.

01a9bb15b3d62907a0477439026377a7--duck-duck-humor-quotes.jpg

Something like that sounds magnificent.
It does. But I'm afraid I got no idea nor the time for it.

i havent played this since the 3some but i noticed if you reject it and ignore the call from kelly afterwards. their dialogue still goes on as if you had sex with them. is that intentional or a bug?
I'm gonna have a look. If so, then no and I make an according jump.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Why does the game insist on saying that and acting as if the MC slept with the 2 guard girls on the arcology if I chose to skip it?

When I clicked on skip they said something along the lines of: welp, let's go sleep and let him rest. But the next day everyone is acting as if something happened…

I had been quite happy about being able to skip for good sex scenes previously.

Also, not soon after, in the conversation about finding a mod shop, change "what comes around comes around" to "what GOES around comes around".

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Why does the game insist on saying that and acting as if the MC slept with the 2 guard girls on the arcology if I chose to skip it?

When I clicked on skip they said something along the lines of: welp, let's go sleep and let him rest. But the next day everyone is acting as if something happened…

I had been quite happy about being able to skip for good sex scenes previously.

Also, not soon after, in the conversation about finding a mod shop, change "what comes around comes around" to "what GOES around comes around".
1. I know, upcoming update will correct that.
2. Thanks for letting me know ... Seems like I had that saying remembered falsely.

Maybe Zandra can cosplay as Lady Dimitrescu.
That would be fun. Don't take that as a promise though!

Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I was asking myself why Alt+F4 to close but then it became clear: I'm always playing in windowed mode and close ren`py
via the "X" in the upper right like any other application. But for those who play in fullscreen I have to add a "Quit" button.
It's gonna get added soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes