Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Fixcover.png

Fix for Softlinxxx

Hey hey folks, how's life?

Took a few days to fix the last version. But everything should work fine now.
Did replace four images as well.

New download links:

It bothered me that the Holocall for Drayzer was dull looking. it's a hologram, it shoul have some bloom or emission to it, right?

Original.png

And so I did. Fiddled a bit with the Bloom settings and the images look much better now.
New.png

Much brighter. Nice!

Since the fix shook my schedule the Surprise wallpaper comes a bit later this week. Hope you understand.

That's it from me. Enjoy your sunday.

Stay charged.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I cannot allow myself to select that option. Rejecting big Z would be like rejecting a tall glass of ice water after traversing a burning, hot desert. She is just too perfect. :love:
the first time i got to that choice i clicked yes to threesome scene. but my main playthrough is to avoid it. the strap-on segment of that scene is waht ruined it for me. Z is hot dont get me wrong just prefer MC to be the only one doing the penetrating. but that's just me. aside from that lesbian scenes are 50/50 for me but it almost always depends if i have a choice on the matter.

the only other scene i can think of at the moment i had an issue with was during the Pool scene and EZ licks the girl and me not having a choice wether or not i wanted to allow/see that. but apparently i am supposed to find it hot because "lesbians"

but yeah just to be clear big Z is hot:cool:

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
the first time i got to that choice i clicked yes to threesome scene. but my main playthrough is to avoid it. the strap-on segment of that scene is waht ruined it for me. Z is hot dont get me wrong just prefer MC to be the only one doing the penetrating. but that's just me. aside from that lesbian scenes are 50/50 for me but it almost always depends if i have a choice on the matter.

the only other scene i can think of at the moment i had an issue with was during the Pool scene and EZ licks the girl and me not having a choice wether or not i wanted to allow/see that. but apparently i am supposed to find it hot because "lesbians"

but yeah just to be clear big Z is hot:cool:
Although I'd also prefer a one on one with Z, I'll take whatever I can get. She is one of my favourite gingers (yes I'm claiming her for team ging even though her hair is more purple) on F95.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Softlinxxx [v0.11.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.97 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 334 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 299 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
The menus are confusing. I expect to know what I'm choosing generally, but not in this game. I have to choose, read 5 lines, go back, choose the other option, read 5 lines, and then choose for real. I'm just a whiny little bitch I know but that's annoying.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
And since I'm little bitch whinig anyway now. The very subtle outline is not enough to distinguish thought from speech. Adding a what_italic=True to the thought Characters makes that much clearer. Especially for the less color skilled among us.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
And since I'm little bitch whinig anyway now. The very subtle outline is not enough to distinguish thought from speech. Adding a what_italic=True to the thought Characters makes that much clearer. Especially for the less color skilled among us.
That is actually a very good idea. Thanks man!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i just hope the Italic is pretty clear sometimes it looks so close to the regular font its hard to tell when the change happens. sometimes dev's put the thought dialogue in parenthesis or different color. or most effectively they'll change the speaker to "speakers thoughts"

so if MC is speaking, it'll have MC's name on the text box.

if its his thoughts it would say. MC thinking/thoughts. usually depends on what the dev prefers.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
i just hope the Italic is pretty clear sometimes it looks so close to the regular font its hard to tell when the change happens. sometimes dev's put the thought dialogue in parenthesis or different color. or most effectively they'll change the speaker to "speakers thoughts"

so if MC is speaking, it'll have MC's name on the text box.

if its his thoughts it would say. MC thinking/thoughts. usually depends on what the dev prefers.
I'll see how it will look and then decide if I keep it or not. Maybe I use italic AND a different colour. Wouldn't that be amazing?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes