Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Came here for Zandra and Cary-June but i will stay here to see more of Robo-Maid. :love: :love:
This game is underrated, this thread deserves for more fans, girls are beautiful and plot is not difficult to understand.
no response from DEVELOPER during two weeks?
dev is shy type:LUL:
Hi there. Nice to see a new enthusiast roaming about. I was quite busy on my patreon, wörk wörk wörk, you know?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
dev#33.png

Hey hey folks, how's life?
Good news. I'm almost doen with writing and looking to release v0.11 tomorrow. Fingers crossed that nothing postpones it.
As said in an earlier post, this release will focus on the story and gives you the opportunity to chose from 3 options: Going to the techshop to upgrade A-Zs` weapon mods with either Asako, Trish or "solo". 0.11 will introduce you to the Asako choice first. Trish#s choice will be next in 0.12.
Til then
Stay charged

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1363816

Good news. I'm almost doen with writing and looking to release v0.11 tomorrow. Fingers crossed that nothing postpones it.
As said in an earlier post, this release will focus on the story and gives you the opportunity to chose from 3 options: Going to the techshop to upgrade A-Zs` weapon mods with either Asako, Trish or "solo". 0.11 will introduce you to the Asako choice first. Trish#s choice will be next in 0.12.
Til then
Stay charged
That's strange, I don't see the option to stay in bed with big Z all day having hot sticky monkey love over and over until we are both completely worn out. Must be some kind of mistake. :unsure:

:D Just kidding, this looks good!

Reactions: Baka plays

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Softlinxxx_v0.11.png

Softlinxxx v 0.11 - RELEASE -

You waited for it, now you got it. New version is out! Woohoo!

This version will give you choices. For Asako choice path first, as I already posted. This is a story only update, so no sex. Next girls will be implemented in the next two months. Maybe Trish or solo first, didn't made up my mind about that to be honest.
On top of that, you get to choose which weapon mod A-Z will get. The next VaRena fight will surely be tougher, so A-Z gets tougher too.

The download links:

Changelog:
- 127 new images, 1444 images in total
- Added three new music tracks
- Changed music in Trish "snow fox" scene early in the VN
- Asako choice path added
- Weapon mod choice for A-Z added
- Did a big beauty tour for all images

If you run across problems feel free to let me know

Enjoy Softlinxxx 0.11
Til then

Stay charged!

(pizzatime)

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Baka plays cap10.rpy: line 900 still has jump end09 so you can't progress there.
Should probably be jump cap11
Nope. I was so focused to implement the Trish/Asako/Solo choice that I forgot to complete the "no sex with Z+G" choice.
No worries, am working to bridge that rn. Update should be up in a few days.

Reactions: Repuci

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Every time I see this game I wish he made a Lady Dimitrescu spinoff or is she old news now?
I don't see Lady Dimitrescu as often as the hype started but I guess she has a fanbase.
A Lady D spin off? Big titty goth lady in cyberpunk world? Something like that?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
When I start the game at my last save. (When MC meets Zee in his apartment) it goes to save now and ends :unsure:
I hope we don't have to start a new game.
Any Help:confused:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Softlinxxx [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 331 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 296 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It totally would. Yet, i don't know if i can make a harem work. But it's the future, who knows?
I guess I'll wait to see if there's a harem ending. Possibly try it if there ever is, if not then I'll play others.

In any case, good luck with the game and thanks for share.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
After the scene where MC goes with Asako to grab some food (they just got trough the tunnel) I get an critical error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Critical because there is no "ignore" option ... cant play further than that ...

(edit) ... I dont use a WT mod ... just the vanilla game

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes