Download:

Android Port + WTMod: (untested)

Mod Preview
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
Guys i will like to share my gallery cheat mod port of android in which i had made gallery for all the scenes.
Here is the port link:
Mega
and guys here is the gallery.rpy file that you all can use to enable gallery on your pc i had attached it with post.
Here is my server link where we port games:

and here are some images of gallery
View attachment 1252279 View attachment 1252280
i will upload walkthrough apk soon.
Thank you
Are you planning an update? And where should we install the file?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
this is an unofficial android port Softlinxxx [v0.11.5] APK - MEGA
Added it to my mod post.
(I've not tested it)
Nice to see the effort people put in this VN outside of my own time and energy. It shows that you guys
and all that use your mods and conversions are enjoying it. It's something of a nice feedback for me.
Stay charged!

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Poll is up for every patron tier

Hey hey folks, how's life?

Weekend is here and it's time for a change. You voted for Trish to be this months Wallpaper Pin-up and I want to try something different this time.
Her old hair has given me some trouble when posing her and the hair asset itself. I want to change her hair asset but can't decide on the hair colour. They all look gorgeous and I don't know which colour to choose.

Help me out. You got til next sunday 6pm/18.00 o clock to give your vote for the hair colour you like the most.
First option is Raven Rider:

Trish- Raven Rider.png

2nd option the Banger Blonde:
Trish-Banger blonde.png

3rd option would be the Trail of fire:
Trish- Trail of fire.png

Since this poll can have a big impact on the upcoming updates for Softlinxxx, the poll is open to every tier. Have fun!

Til sunday

Stay charged!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Poll is up for every patron tier

Hey hey folks, how's life?

Weekend is here and it's time for a change. You voted for Trish to be this months Wallpaper Pin-up and I want to try something different this time.
Her old hair has given me some trouble when posing her and the hair asset itself. I want to change her hair asset but can't decide on the hair colour. They all look gorgeous and I don't know which colour to choose.

Help me out. You got til next sunday 6pm/18.00 o clock to give your vote for the hair colour you like the most.
First option is Raven Rider:

View attachment 1397929

2nd option the Banger Blonde:
View attachment 1397931

3rd option would be the Trail of fire:
View attachment 1397934

Since this poll can have a big impact on the upcoming updates for Softlinxxx, the poll is open to every tier. Have fun!

Til sunday

Stay charged!
Well kudos, even if I have no say all three work for the char, personally it is one for me, but I know there are many redhead fans around. :p

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
This is a hidden gem! You should get on the frontpage or something. 57 patrons is silly few. I'm gonna make it 58 next month, or more by then I hope.
Thanks dude. If you like it, write a review and tell your friends abt it ... OMG, don't I have the most excellent marketing skills ever?
lol

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thanks dude. If you like it, write a review and tell your friends abt it ... OMG, don't I have the most excellent marketing skills ever?
lol
Got my new Zandra signature (she looks damn good next to my other big red girl, Freydis...dream sequence crossover collaboration with Huitieme perhaps? just putting that idea out there :giggle: , something to think about, because I certainly do!).

Hopefully this sig will bring a few more people to the thread (link now included). All must know and experience the wonders of big Z. :love:

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Most excellent yees. But srsly there's a frontpage banner thread somewhere and that helps a lot for attention. I don't know the useful details ofc.
Me neither but I bt it has something to do with rewviews, replies in a thread to get featured there.

Got my new Zandra signature (she looks damn good next to my other big red girl, Freydis...dream sequence crossover collaboration with Huitieme perhaps? just putting that idea out there :giggle: , something to think about, because I certainly do!).

Hopefully this sig will bring a few more people to the thread (link now included). All must know and experience the wonders of big Z. :love:
Spread the word dude! Nice font. What's the name?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Spread the word dude! Nice font. What's the name?
Will do!

That's Viner Hand ITC. I like the look and it has the same feel as the original. I would have used the orig (which is great!), but I'm not a big fan of the moving gifs signatures. Was going to add a smaller "stay charged" at the bottom :giggle: but decided to go with just the classic look.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Will do!

That's Viner Hand ITC. I like the look and it has the same feel as the original. I would have used the orig (which is great!), but I'm not a big fan of the moving gifs signatures. Was going to add a smaller "stay charged" at the bottom :giggle: but decided to go with just the classic look.
That is a very nice font. I admit that it looks way more fitting than the original one. But I can't complain because the sigs were made for free here. How do you add a link to the signature?

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That is a very nice font. I admit that it looks way more fitting than the original one. But I can't complain because the sigs were made for free here. How do you add a link to the signature?
Feel free to grab it and paste it up there with the other signatures if you want. Might be a few others, like me, who prefer the non-animated sigs.

Anyway, for the link I first copied the Softlinxxx thread address bar, then went to signature section of the account. Left click on your signature image then you'll see a link icon pop up. Just click that little fucker, paste your link, hit ok/save, and you're good to go! (y)

• Star-struck

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Feel free to grab it and paste it up there with the other signatures if you want. Might be a few others, like me, who prefer the non-animated sigs.

Anyway, for the link I first copied the Softlinxxx thread address bar, then went to signature section of the account. Left click on your signature image then you'll see a link icon pop up. Just click that little fucker, paste your link, hit ok/save, and you're good to go! (y)
Nice. Seen and done. Awesome tipp! Many thanks!

Reactions: Kellermann
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes