Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
FT-27-A.png

Dev update #34

Hey hey folks, how's life?

It's been a busy two weeks. Got the bonus gallery, Redesigned Trish's new hair a bit and implemented a new button which I totally forgot all this time.
Ladies and Gentlefucks, I present to you the Exit button:

Screenshot (664).png

There it is sitting nice and tight in it's little left down corner ... Awww isn't it nice to have an exit? It sure does.
When I open Softlinxxx it's mostly for correctional purposes and thus I close it via the X button like any other window. Only a few days ago people called that lacking option to my attention and I was totally facepalming. If you're in the VN, just right click, then click "MENU" and the button will show up.

Placed the buttons a bit lower so they don't overlap with the menu image when loading/saving or when in the settings menu. That should make it more comfortable to navigate the screens.
The next change is a bit experimental. If you had ever trouble to distinct chat from thought, worry no more.

Screenshot (667).png

Thoughts are now coloured AND italic. Great eh?

Furthermore, if you start Softlinxxx for the first time the music and sounds should play at 50% volume. You can always turn up the awesome music if you want to. Very cool.

What's up with v0.12?
Work has started, and the "Solo" choice will be done in that update. Well, not as solo as it was suggested and you gonna see a character that you haven't seen for a long time.
Buckle up for some night action!

Upcoming changes
The ones that have dowloaded the 100 bonus gallery may have seen the new tier images.
They will be replacing the old ones in a few days when the new benefits and tiers for you will be available. And as it may hurt, there will be some changes coming for tier 1 that a lot of people may won't like but it will be necessary. But more on that in the next post in a few days.

Til then

Stay Charged!

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
A-Z_lips_poll.png

You get to choose how A-Zs`lips will look. Easy as that. The 1st option choses her violet sinner lips and 2nd gives her the Night Seeker design. Poll runs til thursday 6pm/18.00 o`clock and is open for tier two patrons and higher. Choose wisely!

Til then

Stay Charged!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1416030

You get to choose how A-Zs`lips will look. Easy as that. The 1st option choses her violet sinner lips and 2nd gives her the Night Seeker design. Poll runs til thursday 6pm/18.00 o`clock and is open for tier two patrons and higher. Choose wisely!

Til then

Stay Charged!
I like violet sinner, it looks more like cyberpunk whereas the night seeker lipstick looks like something an undead zombie would put on before stepping out for a night on the town to fuck your brains out...and then eat them. :oops: A very sexy undead zombie, but still a zombie.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
both lips were sexy enough to love her :love:
True True.

the previous comment about zombie gave me idea: why not let mc being kidnapped by zombie girls and let them fuck him?
Cyborg Maid, Amazon Z, and Zombie - great combo.
Lemme guess, you downloaded "Animated prostitution" for Fallout 3 and banged all the ghuls first, right?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
dev-35.png

You want some news?
Rendering is almost done. Roughly 80% of the art is finished. In the upcoming v0.12 of Softlinxxx we expand the choice to the solo path to get A-Z some weapon mods. Of course, things don't go as planned and MC is pulled into another hot pot of action ... and titties. Big titties.
Release is planned for the days between 10th and 15th of october.
Next up: Poll for Wallpaper October.
Til then
Stay charged!

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
dev-38.png

You are waiting I know. But writing for 180 images instead of the usual 120-140 takes a bit longer than expected especially after adding the sex scene in the last week. I try to not make the sound like all Aaaaaah`s and Uuuuuhh`s and to be honest, they are my least favorite thing to write. My estimate for the whole writing proces was set a bit too tight. I have to remember this if I make another update this big.

Apart from that, I have a shoulder that hurt massively for a few days and that was no fun, I tell ya. With a bit of good old Voltaren it's manageable to work with that old bone and it slowly gets better.

Status of the writing is at roughly 50% and v0.12 should drop in the next days.

Til then

Stay charged!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1468937

You are waiting I know. But writing for 180 images instead of the usual 120-140 takes a bit longer than expected especially after adding the sex scene in the last week. I try to not make the sound like all Aaaaaah`s and Uuuuuhh`s and to be honest, they are my least favorite thing to write. My estimate for the whole writing proces was set a bit too tight. I have to remember this if I make another update this big.

Apart from that, I have a shoulder that hurt massively for a few days and that was no fun, I tell ya. With a bit of good old Voltaren it's manageable to work with that old bone and it slowly gets better.

Status of the writing is at roughly 50% and v0.12 should drop in the next days.

Til then

Stay charged!
Voltaren. Had to look that up. Sounded like a badass anime robot sidekick that helps you kill robeasts! Anyway, hope you feel better. Looking forward to plenty of Aaaaaahs and Uuuuuhhs with big Z. :D

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Voltaren. Had to look that up. Sounded like a badass anime robot sidekick that helps you kill robeasts! Anyway, hope you feel better. Looking forward to plenty of Aaaaaahs and Uuuuuhhs with big Z. :D
Thanks. It will take two or three updates til we see Zandra again. V0.12 will focus on the "Solo" choice and v0.13 will feature Trish.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes