Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
v012_release.png

SOFTLINXXX v0.12 --RELEASE--

Hey hey folks,

You will be pleased seeing the release of the new Update fro your favourite AVN.

Pretty happy how it turned out in spite of the developing time. But this one really needed it.
This version shows the path when you choose "Solo" in the apartment atfer calling Drayzer.
It is not as solo as you might think *winkwink*. Expect some hot action with a whooping 202 new images.

Changelog:
-202 New renders, totalling at 1646
-added Solo choice path

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

PC:

MAC:

Enjoy your visit in Arriaka and stay charged!

Next up: Either a Shout out or poll for November Pin-Up

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The compressed version doesn't seem to include new content.
Actually neither does the full version. Single man story update only I guess.
The compressed version based on the same files as uncompressed version on the first post. Seems that you are right with your guess

Reactions: christophe

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The compressed version doesn't seem to include new content.
Actually neither does the full version. Single man story update only I guess.
There's a new path added when you take A-Z to get upgrades. So instead of only going with Asako, now you can go Solo (with A-Z). You'll need to reload an old save at that point to see the new content, or hope you have an auto save that far back.

screenshot0001.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not alone .. there is this wonderful babe he offered his soul to who is there
with him and they are a team of warriors to be reckoned with.
What is "Single man story update" suppose the mean?
There's a new path added when you take A-Z to get upgrades. So instead of only going with Asako, now you can go Solo (with A-Z). You'll need to reload an old save at that point to see the new content, or hope you have an auto save that far back.

View attachment 1481624
Just look at those steep curves and those dangerous slopes ... she is spectacular!

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm currently taking a break from modding to work on my own game.
I wish you much success. Success is the only thing that matters.

MC is not alone .. there is this wonderful babe he offered his soul to who is there
with him and they are a team of warriors to be reckoned with.
That sounds ... brutally romantic. :cool:

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
In case i'm not the only one who keeps saving when trying to change save pages,
replace "define gui.slot_button_height = 309" with "define gui.slot_button_height = 250" in gui.rpy.
Also loved the A-Z scene, sexy android slut.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
In case i'm not the only one who keeps saving when trying to change save pages,
replace "define gui.slot_button_height = 309" with "define gui.slot_button_height = 250" in gui.rpy.
Also loved the A-Z scene, sexy android slut.
I changed the height of the GUi in 0.11 already. Is it still overlapping for some gamers?
Yeah ... A-Z can be a little roboslut. She#s totally thirsty.

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
I changed the height of the GUi in 0.11 already. Is it still overlapping for some gamers?
Yeah ... A-Z can be a little roboslut. She#s totally thirsty.
I used the compressed version i don't know if its's the same for the original.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Grant me my little showing off :sneaky: it make sme feel good. Thanks for the compliment.
I say you are doing more than enough to feel good about. I was saying sometimes you know you adore something, but there's limit set at the beginning on how much you can enjoy and you get to know about it beforehand but after playing you feel wanting. I know i can ignore changelog but habitual offender like me it's hard. j5DwutQy5aotOvQW1D.gif

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes