DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1488166

Does the Mc really feel this way for you guys? Could I have done something to make the MC more interesting?
As Punisher said above it is just a question of taste. Some people like incompetent MC's that have to work hard for everything, while at same time the NPC's get everything thrown in their lap and somehow only that is acceptable drama or only possible drama at all in their eyes to make a game work. Which to me seems kind of shortsighted since most both great literature and action genre use different drama quite often outside of the soap realm.

You can not make everyone happy. :)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 1488166

Does the Mc really feel this way for you guys? Could I have done something to make the MC more interesting?
I'm admittedly an update or two behind, but from what I've played I think the description of the MC is pretty indisputable. Whether that results in his coming across as obnoxious to the player is more a matter of taste.

There's definitely some heavy Mary Sue vibes going on, as bludmarine said above, but some players are more annoyed by those than others. I've rolled my eyes a few times when playing, but mostly just accepted that the game is aiming for wish fulfillment without too much stress and gone along with it.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
No the reviewer is just another person who thinks their should be "challenge" in adult visual novels.
Nobody wants another Eric. That's why I didn't implemented one. I do have setup an Antagonist but nothing like that character from Big Brother. She will reveal herself sooner or later.

My take on that review:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun, easy game. That's what I was going for, with occasional adding some lore here and there because since it's a future setting things may have changed and need a bit of explaining. It would have been easier if the MC was a "Cypher", a blank slate.
Those types bore me out pretty fast, that's why MC has a background of some sorts.
Want to see all the hot chicks? I got your back, but without a bit of decision making, the game would be too much "click through". Want to use mods? Go for it. I use them myself for some games.

As Punisher said above it is just a question of taste. Some people like incompetent MC's that have to work hard for everything, while at same time the NPC's get everything thrown in their lap and somehow only that is acceptable drama or only possible drama at all in their eyes to make a game work. Which to me seems kind of shortsighted since most both great literature and action genre use different drama quite often outside of the soap realm.

You can not make everyone happy. :)
A bit of drama isn't bad. Since english isn't my first language a lot of the details and intricacies and handling of situations like
interpersonal drama get lost on me. Most drama is tiring to read or to look at. There are games that can succesfully pull this off and it's fine that they do. Different strokes for different folks.
Can't make everyone happy, that's right. The sci fi setting is already a big filter.

I'm admittedly an update or two behind, but from what I've played I think the description of the MC is pretty indisputable. Whether that results in his coming across as obnoxious to the player is more a matter of taste.

There's definitely some heavy Mary Sue vibes going on, as bludmarine said above, but some players are more annoyed by those than others. I've rolled my eyes a few times when playing, but mostly just accepted that the game is aiming for wish fulfillment without too much stress and gone along with it.
I'm curios when you had to roll your eyes. Maybe I can finetune the situations. After all, the VN is still in developement. A lot of it is still workable.
MC should transition more from a VR scientist and a corpo to a more rougher and tougher image of himself by encountering a more complex world than his work for a rather small company and life on the outskirts of a Megacity. Why he gets into a brawl with two other gonkheads in front of Drayzers apartment? He needs answers and in retrospect I could have expanded the reason why he could pull that off. That's a valid point. I see that.
And maybe I could erase that he worked on the Artemis AI in his car and have another character doing that. That would be an excellent opportunity to introduce a new sexy girl ... or maybe he just bought the Artemis AI. That would turn down a bit of the Marty Sue vibes a bit.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
Guys i will like to share my gallery cheat mod port of android in which i had made gallery for all the scenes.
Here is the port link:
Mega
and guys here is the gallery.rpy file that you all can use to enable gallery on your pc i had attached it with post.
Here is my server link where we port games:

and here are some images of gallery
View attachment 1252279 View attachment 1252280
i will upload walkthrough apk soon.
Thank you
I added your gallery mod in the game. How can I see the gallery? I cannot find any button!

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Nobody wants another Eric. That's why I didn't implemented one. I do have setup an Antagonist but nothing like that character from Big Brother. She will reveal herself sooner or later.

A fun, easy game. That's what I was going for, with occasional adding some lore here and there because since it's a future setting things may have changed and need a bit of explaining. It would have been easier if the MC was a "Cypher", a blank slate.
Those types bore me out pretty fast, that's why MC has a background of some sorts.
Want to see all the hot chicks? I got your back, but without a bit of decision making, the game would be too much "click through". Want to use mods? Go for it. I use them myself for some games.

A bit of drama isn't bad. Since english isn't my first language a lot of the details and intricacies and handling of situations like
interpersonal drama get lost on me. Most drama is tiring to read or to look at. There are games that can succesfully pull this off and it's fine that they do. Different strokes for different folks.
Can't make everyone happy, that's right. The sci fi setting is already a big filter.

I'm curios when you had to roll your eyes. Maybe I can finetune the situations. After all, the VN is still in developement. A lot of it is still workable.
MC should transition more from a VR scientist and a corpo to a more rougher and tougher image of himself by encountering a more complex world than his work for a rather small company and life on the outskirts of a Megacity. Why he gets into a brawl with two other gonkheads in front of Drayzers apartment? He needs answers and in retrospect I could have expanded the reason why he could pull that off. That's a valid point. I see that.
And maybe I could erase that he worked on the Artemis AI in his car and have another character doing that. That would be an excellent opportunity to introduce a new sexy girl ... or maybe he just bought the Artemis AI. That would turn down a bit of the Marty Sue vibes a bit.
I can always get behind adding another sexy girl in the game.

Reactions: Baka plays

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Completed the update and love it.
Asako lookin HELLA fine in that bodystocking suit....
With all the lovely ladies in stockings/pantyhose/bodystockings I might start to think Baka is indeed a man of culture.

Loved it, though i am disappointed my preference for Asako leaves my main playthrough missing the Carly-June scenes, speaking of another of the lovelies in stockings. <3

How many paths does the game have currently btw?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Completed the update and love it.
Asako lookin HELLA fine in that bodystocking suit....
With all the lovely ladies in stockings/pantyhose/bodystockings I might start to think Baka is indeed a man of culture.

Loved it, though i am disappointed my preference for Asako leaves my main playthrough missing the Carly-June scenes, speaking of another of the lovelies in stockings. <3

How many paths does the game have currently btw?
Gamer's life is a hard life, right?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded, played and liked it. So I'll keep it in the Playing folder. After 1-2 upgrades I'll do a proper review also. Just now beteen 4-5* with a leening to 5. And I rather have a too good MC, then a MC that thinks and rethinks in 10 pages even before the girl kisses him because she gets tired (or walk away and no scene too watch). As I always say this is a ADULT game site, so I'm here for the adult stuff and not ashamed to admit that. Else I could go on playing Guild Wars 2 (so good damn tired of WoW) or PoE when I'm in a killer mood. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I kinda like the game's writing and story, but somehow the soundtrack is strangely annoying to me.
More specifically the beats in "trippy.ogg" annoy me.
Anyone else feel the same?
I've played 50+ games here (including sci-fi / cyberpunk) and I've never experienced this before.

I think this game just isn't for me.
If that is the only problem you have with the game why just not mute the sound?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If that is the only problem you have with the game why just not mute the sound?
While I quite like the music in this game, there are others I've played where I do not. I usually have a playlist of my own favourited songs for such occurrences. I don't necessarily need sound effects or music for visual novels, but when an AVN has it and does it well, it is certainly appreciated.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
If I mute the sound I'm annoyed by my tinnitus instead.
(I only play games with sound)
I seldom listen to the in-game music on AVNs preferring to have my own playlist going. I realize that some devs spend significant time currating the music and sound effects but after way too many instances of almost blowing my ears out because the sound was too loud or just the same song on repeat, I open the preferences menu right away and crank that volume down.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Music is subjective like any art. Hearing the same song from Kevin McCloud for the umpteenth time would kill my mood, not that he produces bad music, it's the repetitive use in AVNs that knocks me off.
Choosing the music for Softlinxxx is a bit difficult because I want that it has a nice synthwave/cyberpunk atmosphere to it.
In the end, nobody judges anyone if you turn down my music and decide to listen to your soundcloud mix. To each his own.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Speaking of soundcloud ....

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Speaking of soundcloud ....

I liked 4 of 6, a good ratio! :cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Stupid people are annoying......
Indeed. Dev on dev crime. To go after a fellow dev for no reason other than envy(?) is a rotten thing to do. Baka is a good dude working hard on this passion project and is the last person anyone should have a problem with. Lucky the other guy was axed before he incurred the wrath of angry big Z. She has no tolerance for those who don't follow law and order. Anyway, glad that's over and all has been set right.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes