Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Suit-options-Geena.png

Hey hey folks, how's life?
It's your time to shine again. Geena needs some new armor too, just like her colleague and gf Zandra. You can choose how she will look when they are on bodyguard duty for the MC(Main Character)
Poll is open for tier 2 Supporters(Juice charger) and higher and runs til next wednesday 6 PM/18.00 o`clock.

Til then
Stay charged

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1675602

Hey hey folks, how's life?
It's your time to shine again. Geena needs some new armor too, just like her colleague and gf Zandra. You can choose how she will look when they are on bodyguard duty for the MC(Main Character)
Poll is open for tier 2 Supporters(Juice charger) and higher and runs til next wednesday 6 PM/18.00 o`clock.

Til then
Stay charged
Hmm, well 1 gives that Mass Effect vibe which I always like. 2 looks pretty cute, but I wonder what the back looks like...hopefully nothing but a thong :love: 3 feels a bit dominatrix

First impression and just seeing the front, I have to go with Mass Effect.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Hmm, well 1 gives that Mass Effect vibe which I always like. 2 looks pretty cute, but I wonder what the back looks like...hopefully nothing but a thong :love: 3 feels a bit dominatrix

First impression and just seeing the front, I have to go with Mass Effect.
Screenshot(44).png

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Loading from the 'Please Save here' point still ends the game.

Is the added content further back?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Softlinxxx [v0.13 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 380 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 346 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Honestly, creating a major update that makes you have to restart the game is kind of irritating...to me, anyway. I'm dropping the game for now. I may try again when the game is completed. Good luck with the game, dev.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 380 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 346 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
:love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok - I have good question! Why in v 12 and 13, does it get to the end after fighting at the diner and helping the Monk - it goes right to 'Save Now' and does not let me continue? Any suggestions?
(and no Mod as far as I know...)

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
Hey, can you add the compressed links or use any other download links like : workupload, gofile, pixeldrain, cuz the links that are there now either doesn't work in asia or it's very slow and i don't have mega subscription, thank you!!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 380 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 346 MB:

Or you can:
It is still impossible for me to get Mixdrop to work - how do other people succeed.
Do I have to sign up before it will do anything other than spam window after window.
:mad:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Since there still seems to be some confusion about why some don't get new content after they choose Asako or the Solo way.
Let me clear up why.
Softlinxxx.png
This is part of my mindmap that should show how the versions are planned. I hope that it's helpful to understand.
v0.10 leads to v0.11, v0.12, v.013 which in turn run parallel to each other and end in back in the apartment where MC
banged Keely or Zee+Gee.
The upcoming v0.14 will continue the story and there will be choice to have sex with kjsgöfjsbjgbsbdbgöebrg ... ups, my cat ran over the keyboard xD.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It is still impossible for me to get Mixdrop to work - how do other people succeed.
Do I have to sign up before it will do anything other than spam window after window.
:mad:
press download, wait 3 seconds, press download.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
press download, wait 3 seconds, press download.
Thanks but I have tried that repeatedly and it just seems to open ads in a new tab and in a new window. I then get a page saying Mixdrop refused to connect or reply, or that it took too long to reply.
I am wondering if my PC has something switched on to block it - something similar happens with Pixeldrain where my PC doesn't like the security of the link. Strange because Pixeldrain and Mixdrop used to work as expected and I haven't consciously changed any settings.
Don't know what to do now.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes