Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
sun1_sleek1.png

Hey hey folks, how's life?
Admittedly the poll ended with a surprise win for the Sunguard armor. At the beginning I was estimating that White Striker would win by far. Either way, you get what you voted for.
With a few days between the creating and the voting it reminds me a bit of the old Ms Marvel costume. Nice!
You dudes really like the black/gold combo, don't you? Anyway let's have some fun with her xD
Two more images in the patreon post. it's a public one so don't expect any nudes ... for now.

Til then
Stay charged

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
Do I need to start a new game to see the new content? I loaded my last save from Nov 4th which was right after the rice bowl fight the next scene was in my apartment and the save now screen, I tried loading a save from further back but the game still ended at the same place, I'm not sure why I can't seem to continue further.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Do I need to start a new game to see the new content? I loaded my last save from Nov 4th which was right after the rice bowl fight the next scene was in my apartment and the save now screen, I tried loading a save from further back but the game still ended at the same place, I'm not sure why I can't seem to continue further.
You might be running into what confused me also - the last 3 updates dealt with a decision(?) with 3 possible paths - and each one was distinct. So if you took path 'A' - you would not see any new content the last 2 updates.
See this Post by the Author where they explain it... finally got me to understand it also!
https://f95zone.to/threads/softlinxxx-v0-13-public-baka-plays.63930/post-7632486

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
You might be running into what confused me also - the last 3 updates dealt with a decision(?) with 3 possible paths - and each one was distinct. So if you took path 'A' - you would not see any new content the last 2 updates.
See this Post by the Author where they explain it... finally got me to understand it also!
https://f95zone.to/threads/softlinxxx-v0-13-public-baka-plays.63930/post-7632486
Thanks that clears up a lot and saves me the trouble of starting over just to have the same result

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
1st of all... wow.

With that out of the way, this is one cool story, great renders, great characters, well done, well done indeed.

All the girls are awesome, no exceptions. Can't wait to see more.

• Love
Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes