Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
tux04.png

Hey hey folks, how's life?
Here are some news about Softlinxxx v0.14. Asako scene is finished and writing is going good. Unfortunately I won't be able to finish Zandra's whole scene for this release due to some trouble IRL. Instead she will be the center of attention in v0.15.
I also got a dude that is able to convert the visual novel for the android OS. If anything plays out well it will be added to the other available versions on a regular basis from v0.14 onwards. You can enjoy Softlinxxx mobile from anywhere and anytime. Pretty neat.
On a technical note - I tried to convert the base model for Cary-June from g3 to g8.
Have a look.

Had to use a different skin for her because the UV map was making trouble. It wasn't wrapping around the fingers properly. After some attempts, the skin from a model called Rebekah works damn good. In comparison to the g3 model, the g8 conversion looks much smoother and to me she looks much thinner. Eyes and lips look way better. Looks just as hot as her base model.
Better yet, now she can use any asset made for g8f like clothes, hair, accessoires and golden palace(genitals) which opens up a whole new barrage of usable assets. Man, I just love that model character. If there will ever be a remaster of Softlinxxx, she will definitely be used for that.
Anyway, target deadline for release of v0.14 is next weekend.
Have fun
Stay charged

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MAke the android honey scenes repeatable in the club, at home.
Make the assitent scenes repeatable at home.
You are golden. Just use what you have and give this story some more meat in that department.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
MAke the android honey scenes repeatable in the club, at home.
Make the assitent scenes repeatable at home.
You are golden. Just use what you have and give this story some more meat in that department.
I got a gallery .rpy from bad mustard haven't had the time to try it out yet. If it works you can replay the scenes til your dick falls
off.

Reactions: F1_V10

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Really loved the setting of this Vn Great Job dev. Quite Interseting Plot, im not really a fan of how most of the girls look tbh but thats just me. Still very fun to play the scenes are fun to watch even tho they are not animated. If the MC gets more involved with the life of the girls as the story evolves and they arent just sidecharacters to have some scenes with this could be an insanely nice game.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Really loved the setting of this Vn Great Job dev. Quite Interseting Plot, im not really a fan of how most of the girls look tbh but thats just me. Still very fun to play the scenes are fun to watch even tho they are not animated. If the MC gets more involved with the life of the girls as the story evolves and they arent just sidecharacters to have some scenes with this could be an insanely nice game.
Thanks Dude. I appreciate the feedback. I can say this much, MC will get involved in some unexpected events.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
release014cover.png

Hey hey folks, how's life?
NEW RELEASE!
As you may notice there was some change going on.

Softlinxxx is now Cyberlinxxx

The new changes should make it more clear what the Visual Novel is about(and gets rid of the soft looking font). Main menu is updated as well. Social media banners and headers were changes as well.
If everything goes according to plan there will be an Android version out in a few days too. You can play my VN on the go! Pretty silky, eh?
Alright, well, v0.14 is out!
Available for tier Power charger(10$) and higher. Super chargers get access in 3 days,
Juice chargers in 5 and Supply chargers in a week.

Android coming soon!
Changelog:
- Connect more with Asako or don't, your choice
- New outfit for MC
- More than 150 new renders

Have fun
Stay charged

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Muhahahah Being a ASS oops I mean a ASE certified Technician for 20+ years I think I may still have a gallon or two of signal fluid left over along with some belt grease if you need it
After doing my timing belt and water pump, I accidentally nicked the crankshaft while removing the old seal, causing the new crank seal to leak. Really grinds my gears. I'm glad I at least did not forget to refill my blinker fluid. I'm also starting to hear a ticking noise from the cylinders though, indicating the pistons are probably starting to stick, so I think it's about time to change my piston return springs as well. I'll just get some ChrisFix brand piston return springs as I hear he offers a 100k mile warranty. (y)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Cyberlinxxx [v0.14] [Baka plays]
comprimido_.gif

2.07 GB to ≅ 325 MB

Download PC/MAC: - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Sex scenes are hot but I REEEEALLY don't need to hear every single litte passing thought our partner has while getting fucked

Just unnecessary asf :FacePalm:
I get where you coming from but I have to write something. I could write whole paragraphs of
"Unnnhhhhg ... ah ahaha"
"Gyhhaaaaaaa. uh uhuh."
"Hrrffff ngh ngh ngh"
"Shlorp shlorp shlorp."
Would that be better?
I don't think so. Real sex doesn't include much talking, so filling 3 dozen images with something to make the scene worthwhile is definitely a challenge and this time I tried a different approach.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm on itch now as well.
Please add link to OP. Many thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: F1_V10
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes