Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
bunnies2022.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey folks, how are you doing?
Easter is here and look at all the cute bunnies showing up in the gardens. Aren't they lovely? So cute, so fluffy, so happy xD
Lara Croft and Jill Valentine were happy to share some of their time to pose a bit for an easter themed picture. Give a round of applause for them. And since it's the time of giving ... I guess ... The follow ups are getting coverage too. Look at them sweet filled baskets.
Amazing.
Enjoy your time and we see us soon.
Have fun
Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
deanna-sfw.png

Hey hey folks, how's it going?

Just a quick and dirty update so far.
As you may know I was working on the easter renders, then did some more for the marketing on the other socmed channels.
Came across some ren`py tutorials about how to transfer saves between different games, which I will be working on this weekend. Shouldn't be complicated, according to the tutorial, but depending on the choices time consuming. We'll see how it goes.
What else?

BTS:
Been going through my notes and had to streamline some story elements to fit some narrative points.
Rendering for v0.15 will start as soon as I get the ren`py stuff done. Had to made a new character, which you won't meet later in the game but was necessary for one scene in v.015 even though you won't see much of her.

Have fun
Stay charged

PS There's another version of the image used for this post available for patrons only:)

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
zee1.png

Hey hey folks, how's it going?
this is my continued attempt to transfer DAZ models into Blender 3.0. Instead of the DAZ to Blender bridge I used the diffeomorphic addon 1.6.2.

This image(with a simple light setup, no postwork) was rendered in cycles with 3000 iterations in 1.56 minutes. DAZ needed 5 minutes. 3 minutes faster doesn't sound much but when you render 100 or more images, that adds up massively.
In comparison Blender used only 2 Gigs of VRAM while DAZ needed 4,1 Gigs to render the image. That's a big big difference. Means I can push more stuff in a scene which is pretty nice.
Still need to figure out some things, like how to move the character and other stuff but this is good progress. I hope the g3 models that A-Z and Cary-June are based on can be easily transferred as well too.

The bodyshell was transferred only partially and I don't know how to control the emission on her belly piercing. But that can be dealt with in future rendering attempts. Blender is very different than DAZ, so there's still learning curve ahead of me.

Just wanted to let you know that.
Have fun
Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
freedemo.png
Wanna play a game? Hey hey folks, how's it going?
Got something nice for you. A free demo is now available on itch.io and twitter.
or (check the bio for the link)
Have fun
Stay charged

Reactions: F1_V10 and imzahai
Jul 17, 2020
Got something nice for you. A free demo is now available on itch.io and twitter.
or (check the bio for the link)
Have fun
Stay charged
does this mean you will enforce paywall/actively prevent new updates from being shared here? or just demo is a quick sample to see if new players want to try the full game?

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
does this mean you will enforce paywall/actively prevent new updates from being shared here? or just demo is a quick sample to see if new players want to try the full game?
1st No. I got my first bunch of paying dudes because my game was leaked here. I saw some devs try to prevent leakage but
they failed. There will always be "pirating" going on. Got no problem with that.
2nd. It's a demo. Wouldn't call it quick because it's a quite generous one me thinks.

Jul 17, 2020
1st No. I got my first bunch of paying dudes because my game was leaked here. I saw some devs try to prevent leakage but
they failed. There will always be "pirating" going on. Got no problem with that.
2nd. It's a demo. Wouldn't call it quick because it's a quite generous one me thinks.
cool, cool. Was just concerned cause in my experience I've seen devs release demos mid-development then start getting agressive about enforcing paywall. and yeah i did notice demo is currently ~half the size of current game give or take a few 100 MB. i hope final game will be around 6-12 GB compared to where the game is now and its current 2 GB (loving the story so far cant wait for more i mean)

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
cool, cool. Was just concerned cause in my experience I've seen devs release demos mid-development then start getting agressive about enforcing paywall. and yeah i did notice demo is currently ~half the size of current game give or take a few 100 MB. i hope final game will be around 6-12 GB compared to where the game is now and its current 2 GB (loving the story so far cant wait for more i mean)
Glad to see you're having fun.
The size is due to me not knowing how to compress images properly and when I did, converted them with the wrong settings.
*shrug* Actual settings for conversion are much better.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
2022-5.png

Hey hey folks, how`s it going?
Your voice i sneeded for the girls want to know which one of them will be your favourite Pin Up girl this month. Anthea and Zandra are sitting on the bench this time.
Poll is up for everyone from tier 2 up to tier 6. Runs till next Saturday 6PM/18.00 o clock.
One vote for each participant.
Have fun
Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
ta015.png

Hey folks, how´s life?
Some short update for the upcoming v0.15 of your favourite cyberpunk with tits VN.

Everything`s going fine. Although I had planned to make this release a bigger one, a lot of time was taken from me for IRL stuff happening. Had a lot of appointments and family gatherings. Thus this update will only have the regular 120-140 images in it.
BUT there's a hot scene in it, so don't miss out when it releases around the 10th to 12th of june, alright?

Next up: Pin up polling for June.

Have fun

Stay charged

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes