Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
tierunpublish.jpg

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates, thrilldancers and streetbrawlers,

how are you doing?
I want to inform you about a small change regarding the tier 1 supporters.
From yesterday on I unpublished that tier. It won't be visible on the main page and it`s not possible to join that tier anymore.
What does that mean?
Everyone already in that tier will stay there, no one gets kicked out. You're still Supply chargers with access to your discord role and the connected channels. Nothing else changed for this tier.
If you want to upgrade to a higher tier you can do so anytime. But once you're out of tier 1 you won't be able to join that tier again.

Alright, what else?
- Been working on a new Bonus folder in case we can crack the 150 mark in the near future. Another jam packed file with a lots of Ooooohs and Aaaaahs will wait for everyone when the goal is reached.

- Got in contact with RanliLabZ, the main guy behind "SpaceCorps" and lostraven from "Parasite Black". There will be some cross promos coming.
Which, in Ranli´s case, means that I'll provide a whole holodeck mission for his game.
That could take a bit and we're working to release it in the foreseeable future. I hope you all will enjoy what we gonna throw at you.

Have fun
Stay charged

Reactions: tom4512 and F1_V10

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
"Zsasz for Prez" .. Gotham (Fox) was a good show.
Fucking love it. Luckily we got some closure with that show and that it managed to avoid getting prematurely canceled.
I agree with mc I miss my sexy droid. I like to imagine her voice sounds like Ada from Fallout 4.
I imagine she sounds a little bit like Curie in human form

Last edited:
Reactions: A.M.R.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Seattle001.jpg

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and streetbrawlers,

how are you doing?
lately I've been playing around with an idea. When I grew up there was this game and it was supercool atm and all of my friends were playing it. Since then, Cyberpunk was my gig.
Everything was drenched in chrome and electronics, the players were running the streets trying to survive while the megacorporations used them as expendable cannonfodder.
I loved every bit of this game and so I want to pay a hommage to it.

If you choose the option you can play an episode, if you want to call it that, with this new branch. There will be two girls that will accompany you.
And I'm thinking of Ceejay and Deanna because these two fit most into a description of someone that are capable enough to make it.
If you choose not to run along, I will try to give you at least some sort of other story progression with another girl ... or droid. Depends if her firmware installs fast enough :)

Have fun
Stay charged

• Love
Reactions: F1_V10 and Issikka

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
tr4.png

how deep is your love?
What do you think about threesomes? Do you like them or not?
Maybe just certain girls getting spitroasted is your thing? Since I got them in my VN I was curious if you'd like to see more of them.
With nine girls there are a ton of options on pairing the girls together. I'd like to read which pair would be your favourite to getting banged in a threesome.
Poll is open for every patron and runs til thursday 6PM/18.00 o' clock

Have fun
Stay charged

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 2040201

how deep is your love?
What do you think about threesomes? Do you like them or not?
Maybe just certain girls getting spitroasted is your thing? Since I got them in my VN I was curious if you'd like to see more of them.
With nine girls there are a ton of options on pairing the girls together. I'd like to read which pair would be your favourite to getting banged in a threesome.
Poll is open for every patron and runs til thursday 6PM/18.00 o' clock

Have fun
Stay charged
Any pregnancy or impregnation content planned for this gem?

Reactions: FMK42

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Cool you are here too.
I'm not sure, maybe it's wanted like this, but at the bar, while the MC is in disguise, the bartender says his name (the player name) in front of Trish and she does not react to it at all. I would have expected her to, especially because she already suspects something I guess.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Cool you are here too.
I'm not sure, maybe it's wanted like this, but at the bar, while the MC is in disguise, the bartender says his name (the player name) in front of Trish and she does not react to it at all. I would have expected her to, especially because she already suspects something I guess.
Oh really, man, lucky for MC that the music was pumping bass, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I think I may have found a mistake in the grammar and spelling 1664332776614.png
I think it should read, " Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It might be that it was just some kind of accident. "

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Pinup october.jpg

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and streetbrawlers, it's poll time! Vote for your favourite cyberpet for October. A-Z and Geena are sitting on the bench this time. Every other girl and the Surprise option are open for you to vote on. Poll runs til next monday 6PM/18.00' o' clock and is open for every patron.
Have fun Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
notes016.png

As you may know, because I wrote about it two times, I'm working on a Holomission quest for a cross promo with RanliLabZ. And at first I told you that Cyberlinxxx v0.16 will be coming after that.
Some of you didn't find this delay very appealing and it's absolutely understandable.
BUT!!!
Sometimes good ideas come at the most unusual moments. When I took a shower, it came to me. A stand alone brain cell was activated by a creative neutrino hitting me at the right moment at the right time in space.
I CAN IMPLEMENT THE HOLOMISSION INTO CYBERLINXXX!

As of today v.016 will be consisting of the material. Some adjustments need to be made but that won't be a problem. (A lot of developer work actually consists of solution solving anyway)
So you can look forward to the release with a big prtion of anticipation. How's that?

Have fun
Stay charged

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes