robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nice new update. gotta replay from the start though. no problems since the game is awesome and alot of fun. love the genre and hopefully see more devs produce games of this quality. been playing VN's about a year and sure wish more devs would get a bit creative like this. look forward to gettin to the new content after i replay from the start.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Cyberlinxxx [v0.15] [Baka plays] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.11GB
Repack size: 304MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm just finished with v 0.15 but i see nothing new as far as story goes. it's a fun game to replay but i was disappointed that the story doesn't continue where i remember it leaving off. love Zandra..what an amazing ass.

Reactions: kfrazer099

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
nice new update. gotta replay from the start though. no problems since the game is awesome and alot of fun. love the genre and hopefully see more devs produce games of this quality. been playing VN's about a year and sure wish more devs would get a bit creative like this. look forward to gettin to the new content after i replay from the start.
Thanks man.

any animations in the game?
Nope
This update's been out for 3 months now

Its like nobody cared to play it or share it on here till today :WaitWhat:
One and a half months. And the one leaking it onto f95 stopped his pledge shortly after.
As of now, none of my supporters seems to be on here to leak it.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Zandra is a great character to go down in history . The best big Amazon girl I've ever seen .
Except for Zandra , the rest of it is very flat . The technology element and the future element are dispensable .

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
devupdate#116.jpg

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and streetbrawlers,

just wanted to let you know that working on the holomission and v 0.16 is coming along well. The goal is to release it in the first week of november.

What else?
I'm considering going to STEAM. Expanding my reach and such, you know? They allow adult games for a while now and despite some
it's worth a try.

Have fun
Stay charged

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2097692

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and streetbrawlers,

just wanted to let you know that working on the holomission and v 0.16 is coming along well. The goal is to release it in the first week of november.

What else?
I'm considering going to STEAM. Expanding my reach and such, you know? They allow adult games for a while now and despite some
it's worth a try.

Have fun
Stay charged
Steam is a good idea for your game. It doesn't have forbidden content so you can get a lot of exposure over there.
Good luck.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Steam is a good idea for your game. It doesn't have forbidden content so you can get a lot of exposure over there.
Good luck.
Thanks. There are some things that Steam doesn't allow. Loli, school settings ... such things.
But everything else seems to be fair game.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
"Machspeed data transfer"

Mach speed?
You do know how slow that would be, right?
Like in standard atmosphere thats around 1200kph ... If it took nearly an hour to send a signal 1200km then that would be a terrible communication system.

My house has a 1Gb/s optic fiber connection, thats basically light speed, not Mach speed.
Even standard electrical signals are only slightly slower than light speed.

You'd be better off saying "Electro-optical data transfer" which is what we already have today or if you want it to sound futuristic you could say "quantum data transfer" which is a concept currently being worked on but not currently being commercially used.

Just saying.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
"Machspeed data transfer"

Mach speed?
You do know how slow that would be, right?
Like in standard atmosphere thats around 1200kph ... If it took nearly an hour to send a signal 1200km then that would be a terrible communication system.

My house has a 1Gb/s optic fiber connection, thats basically light speed, not Mach speed.
Even standard electrical signals are only slightly slower than light speed.

You'd be better off saying "Electro-optical data transfer" which is what we already have today or if you want it to sound futuristic you could say "quantum data transfer" which is a concept currently being worked on but not currently being commercially used.

Just saying.
Yeah, I know. In that scene Deanna tries to make a comparison of the human nervous system and A-Z's nanographene circuitry.
The human nervous system operates somewhere between 1 meter/s and 100 meter/s. That's not half Mach 1. But Deanna is a techrat, not a biologist. So her comparison isn't quite correct.
Man, maybe I should implement that info by letting A-Z correct Deanna on that matter.

From what I know of quantum computing that it's very very early in development and is, as you mentioned, far away from a commercial use.

Screenshot(69).png

EDIT:
the nerve.jpg

Shoved that tiny bit of informationinto the script.

Last edited:

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14 + WT by Noneya666
Size 401 MB
P.S. the official version is also mine, just without the WT mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Update pls

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes