Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone know if the gallery mod works with this version or is it outdated?

If it is actually outdated Baka plays (just spent 45 minutes reading posts from 2021 and it appears that it never worked from the beginning) then it should be removed from the OP.

Last edited:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Anyone know if the gallery mod works with this version or is it outdated?

If it is actually outdated Baka plays (just spent 45 minutes reading posts from 2021 and it appears that it never worked from the beginning) then it should be removed from the OP.
Never tried the gallery mod myself tbh. But if it doesn't work then yeah, mods can go ahead and delete it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1793315

Hey hey folks, how`s it going?
Your voice i sneeded for the girls want to know which one of them will be your favourite Pin Up girl this month. Anthea and Zandra are sitting on the bench this time.
Poll is up for everyone from tier 2 up to tier 6. Runs till next Saturday 6PM/18.00 o clock.
One vote for each participant.
Have fun
Stay charged
Seeing big Z with a gigantic red X double lightsaber through her just hurts my heart. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: pron2021

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

devup109.png
Hey folks, how`s life? You're probably wondering where the 0.15 release is and I have to tell you that it will be ready in 2-3 days depending on how much of RL is getting in the way. It has been quite distracting in the last few weeks among other new sites I signed up for and trying to expand my reach. Apart from that I'm still converting my models over from DAZ to Blender with a mixed result. In 98% the transfer is going good and now the rig even works which means I can pose the models accurately in Blender. Problem is that they use quite a big amount of VRAM and I'm working to find a middle ground between visual quality and fitting them into the RAM of my graphics card. A little example imagery:
cj1st.jpg
zandra1.png
Lighting works a bit different than in DAZ but I'm getting the hang of it pretty good. (Background is an underlaying image and blurred) Haven't found a fitting background for this one but as you may notice the lighting is very smooth in Blender. Also had to turn down some quality settings to fit Zandra in just one simple scene with nothing else it. It took 7.5 Gigs of RAM.

But it rendered pretty fast jsut like the one with Cary-June roughly 40 seconds with the render engine Cycles. Eveee isn't really an option I realized bc the models look very cartoonish. Maybe the models need more tweaking in Evee. Anyway considering the other times I made some good progress with conversion and really hope it works well with the rest of the girls. Wish me success.
Have fun
Stay charged

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Not super far in yet...wow. It's certainly something new, story isn't ultra tropey same old same old and you write some good banter between characters. It's nice to see the mom from dreams of desire again or some version of her, she's always been a favorite milf model of mine.

• Love
Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Not super far in yet...wow. It's certainly something new, story isn't ultra tropey same old same old and you write some good banter between characters. It's nice to see the mom from dreams of desire again or some version of her, she's always been a favorite milf model of mine.
Thanks dude. Glad you enjoy the VN. I really tried to not be as tropey as many other VN`s.

Does this game use Ren'Py 7.4?
Up until 0.14
Tried ren`py 8.0 but it won't launch the project, so I had to downgrade to 7.5

Reactions: F1_V10

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks. I'll have to avoid this game, then, since my computer can't play it.
If you have an old version of the game that does still play, just make a copy of it - empty the 'game' folder, copy the entire contents of the new version's 'game' folder into the now empty 'game' folder. The game should play unless Baka used a bunch of features from the new(er) version of RenPy.
I do this off an on when some games do not cooperate. Hope it works for you!! ;)

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
If you have an old version of the game that does still play, just make a copy of it - empty the 'game' folder, copy the entire contents of the new version's 'game' folder into the now empty 'game' folder. The game should play unless Baka used a bunch of features from the new(er) version of RenPy.
I do this off an on when some games do not cooperate. Hope it works for you!! ;)
I don't have any version.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
asako1.png

Dev update #110 - Asako likes her hot pants

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates, thrilldancers and streetbrawlers, Just to let you know, v0.15 is almost done. Yes. Indeed. After that I read through it, make corrections if needed and then publish it for $10 tier and higher. But why choose Asako instead of Zandra? Because I recently came to the conclusion hot pants look awesome on beautiful asians, that's why. Topless version is available on discord, reddit or twitter. See you there.
Have fun
Stay charged
asako2.png

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes