Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

devupdate117.png
Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and streetbrawlers,
how are you doing?
A whole lot happened since the last update. I decided to release Cyberlinxxx on
STEAM if the reviewers give it a go. Will take some time because the process takes about a month as some guides suggest. I had enough time to gather infos about it and they require a lot of stuff. Dozens of screenshots in all kinds of sizes. A trailer, sourcing for music and sounds and I need a new STEAM account if I want to be a developer over there. And so much more ...
Don't know about Steam achievements because they annoy me but you may see that differently. In the end it's all about YOU and what you like. The ego has to take a step back in those matters.
Been watching tutorials on how to make trailers as well. And oh boy, that stuff could take long to finish. On top of other improvements I made in the last couple of months.

You probably noticed that when seing my published solo artworks here, on reddit or on twitter. I want to apply what i learned to the whole VN to give it a nice, good looking polish before it gets released on the biggest gaming platform.
Here's a small comparison.
OLD:
old.png

VS

NEW:
devupdate117 NEW.png

Doesn't look like much in small but opened in an image viewer and compared side by side, you can see the difference.
Working on the holomission goes a little bit slower because of all that. Then again, the next release for space Corps XXX will take a bit anyway so I got some time to prepare for the big show.
Talking about big show: There's a big Halloween sale going on over at
For a few days you get 30% off -->
Support is always appreciated because your boy Baka almost saved up for a big upgrade for his render rig. It just needs a new Power supply now before I can install that big brick in my case.
It is time. Don't you think?

That's all from me
Have fun
Stay charged

Reactions: F1_V10 and imzahai

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
cunnilingus
boob-play
double-penetration
facial
exhibitionism
glasses
massage
robot
spitroast
strapon
swallow
white-hair
3d-daz
3dcg
action
office
black-hair

Reactions: F1_V10

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
This game has an interesting story and stunningly hot and beautiful women. It just needs better proofreading and writing edits. Other than that, it's good work. I hope the developer (Baka plays) reaches his funding goal.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Baka plays, one correction you might want to make in the writing is when the MC is undercover, and Zandra and Geena go to his apartment with A-Z present. A-Z says, "Me and MC are a team." She says the MC's name right to them, and yet neither Zandra nor Geena make the connection that it's the same guy that works at the same place that they do?

Reactions: F1_V10

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Baka plays, one correction you might want to make in the writing is when the MC is undercover, and Zandra and Geena go to his apartment with A-Z present. A-Z says, "Me and MC are a team." She says the MC's name right to them, and yet neither Zandra nor Geena make the connection that it's the same guy that works at the same place that they do?
Thanks for the hint. I'll check that passage and correct it if necessary.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15 + WT by KoGa3
Size 339 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Didn't realize Koga picked up the mod. Updated my android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I liked it at first despite some of the dialog being a bit awkward. The lesbian scene annoyed the hell out of me because it seemed like a superfluous scene just thrown in there. After that the Keely masturbation scene was the end for me. I checked at that point for the multiple protagonist tag and it was missing. Not trying to knock the creator but I hate multiple protagonist games and really wish you had been honest up front about it. I wish you luck in your endeavor but it is not for me.

Reactions: acondo

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I liked it at first despite some of the dialog being a bit awkward. The lesbian scene annoyed the hell out of me because it seemed like a superfluous scene just thrown in there. After that the Keely masturbation scene was the end for me. I checked at that point for the multiple protagonist tag and it was missing. Not trying to knock the creator but I hate multiple protagonist games and really wish you had been honest up front about it. I wish you luck in your endeavor but it is not for me.
You wrote that my VN isn't for you because you delibaretly clicked the choice that shows the optional content
and is in no way required to progress further. Cool cool. Always a joy to read useless comments which contribute
absolutely fucking nothing.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Dev update_121.png

(public post)

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and streetbrawlers,

A new update this close to the last?
Indeed. Paid the 100 bucks merchant fee for Steam. Now they're checking my input like tax identity and other personal if they are correct. Takes them 2-7 days till their thirdparty contractor went through the pile of digital tape.

I don't expect any obstacles and this means a step further for me and you. The following review process comes next and can take something between 7-30 days as stated on steamworks. Since there's no upsetting stuff in my visual novel, I expect it to go smoothly.
Already begun to render some necessary image formats for Steam and I want to show the updated Cover image(You see a bit butt there. No need to be alarmed.)
cyberlinxxx_final2 copy.png

Well, not that much butt. Sorry :)
Would have liked to add one or two more characters but DAZ crashed and even with Scene Optimizer(used for cutting down the size of textures thus saving VRAM) the scene was just too big for my 8GB GPU. Tried to add them and then hide other characters, then using Spot render didn't work either because the lighting setup didn't allowed for a smooth composition.
Despite that I think it works good as an eyecatcher on Steams page.

What else?
Chinese new year sale is coming up on beginning on friday 20th. Bookmark the link if you want to support me there.
-->
or you can start as a supporter here on patreon.
The choice, as always, is yours.

That's it from me today.
Have fun
Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
ssp-zandra.png

Hey cyberjacks, skypirates and techheads,

The STEAMPAGE for CYBERLINXXX is finally up and running. WooHooo!!!
As of now you can wishlist my AVN. Release date is still a bit in the future. I have to implement the 0.16 version first and check my text again for typos and such.
Speaking of typos, as of now the AVN is displayed as Cyberlinxx, missing an X there.
Amateur mistakes of course. S*** happens.
Already hit up Steam support for a title change and should be corrected in a few days time.
I would like to link to the shoppage directly /s but since I'm living in the most technological advanced country of germany /s I can't do that.
Anyway, I'm happy as A-Z getting weapon mods that Cyberlinxxx is good to go.

Next-Up
-Finishing Asako scene for the Holomission and a lot of minor details correcting.
-Roadmap for the next updates is almost finished as well and it will get hotter this year in Megacity Arriaka than before. You can bet on it.
-Got some tipps where to get some music and I'm excited to add more vibrant tracks in the next months.

Edit: Pal gave me a working Steam link

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes