Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Hey cyberjacks, splicers and hovergirls,

You may wonder wonder what I'm up to.
Trying to get the word out about the and rendering some artworks for that, which you might already have seen on my reddit or twitter. Or for the initiated, even spicier versions on here and discord.
Fleshed out the backgounds for the girls even more for that, so the now have more meat on their bones.
Which means, unfortunately, that the deadline for 0.16 wasn't met. SORRY for that.
But it is almost finished renderwise. Which is good. After that it needs some more days for writing. As I mentioned before this one will be two releases. One big sitting in for the holomission stuff and then implementing it into the Cyberlinxxx universe as well.
I never will have written that much since the whole VN journey began almost 3 years ago with almost 300 images. A big number, don't you think?
Furthermore, the grammarly app helped me to find some more grammatical and orthographic mistakes to improve the writing. Makes the app as essential as having Voltaren lotion in your emergency house pharmacy:) (Twisted my ankle last saturday which hurt quite much but I'm better now)
For patrons only: There's a small render series with Cary-June for your viewing pleasure coming.

Now everyone head on over to Steam and help me getting that wishlist number up.

<-- happy.

That's it from me
Have fun
Stay charged

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1677442359192.png

Deanna Seymour, also known as "Deanna the Techrat", was born and raised in a small, tight-knit community in Arriaka.

From a young age, she had a fascination with technology and how things worked. She would often take apart gadgets and appliances to see what was inside, much to the dismay of her parents.

Despite her love for tinkering, Deanna never had access to the advanced technology that existed in the larger, more affluent arcologies.

But she didn't let that stop her. She taught herself how to repair and modify what little tech she had access to, earning a reputation as a skilled techrat among her peers.

After completing her education, Deanna decided to leave her hometown and travel to Arriaka, the city where the most advanced technology and the largest arcologies exist. She wanted to learn more about the latest advancements and put her skills to the test.

Once she arrived in Arriaka, Deanna had a hard time finding work due to her lack of formal education and certifications. But her determination and skills eventually caught the attention of a local shop owner who was in need of a techrat.

Deanna quickly established herself as a go-to person for tech repairs and modifications in the area. With her knowledge, determination and her amiable personality she quickly made friends and her own business prospered.

She even started to make her own mods and improve on existing technology.

Deanna is a kind-hearted and loveable person, with an open mind to new experiences. Her dedication to her work and passion for technology often keeps her indoors, but she values the feedback and social interaction she gets from her friends, Trish, and Asako. She's a little rough around the edges and because she spends so much time with her work, her social skills can sometimes be awkward, but in a cute way, making her all the more endearing.

1677442391993.png
meet Deanna when in need of modifications to be installed into that bombshell android, A-Z.
Deanna, being the droid expert that she is, takes on the job, and the two of you soon become friends.
Droid friends for life.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
A-Z-room.png

Hey cyberjacks and droidlovers,

You will be happy to hear that the next release is coming closer. Renders are somewhere between 80-90% done. As of today there are 341 renders done and the finished release will be around 380. After rendering is finished, I'll start writing the Holomission and then implement it into Cyberlinxxx.

Unfortunately, v0.16 won't be a story heavy update. But the v0.17 will be. Pinky promise. I think we all need some more meat to the story after all these months.

And I'm really dying to render and write action scenes again.

Have fun

Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
dev update-124 copy.png

Hey cyberjacks, skyraiders and droidlovers,
Do I have some good news for you. Rendering is done. And I'm really happy about it. You won't believe how many images are made for thev 0.16 of Cyberlinxxx ... a whooping 375!
375 renders of pure joy, fun and other kinds of ... entertainment. Writing starts tomorrow and I hope to finish the script and everything else in 1.5 to 2 weeks from now on. It's the biggest update ever for Cyberlinxxx so bear with me, ok?
That's it from me for today.
If you wish to support me, wishlist my VN on or join my or buy it right now on , just follow the links

Have fun
Stay charged

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I've just saw this and to be honest I like the old render better. The new one looks like it has some exposure/gamma modifications but what makes it worse for me is that whitish filter. It seems there is also a bit of texture detail lost. I prefer the clean look to the "cloudy" filter.

View attachment 2443162

Thanks for making the short clip. In between the time when I apllied the new postwork and today,
I realized that the "whitish" filter may be too much in some scenes. I used it in a toned down version for
promoshots and alike and not for regular VN renders. Just a tad bit here and there. In some scenes, like this one,
it does make sense because it takes place in a underground disco with fog and smoke.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the game so far, though I'm not that far in, just got to the Gee-Zee threesome, and I absolutely love them both, though Zee is my Amazonian Queen! Since they are a couple are they potentially a packaged pair of LI or just a casual, side bang?

Didn't see a harem tag, so not sure what paths/options we will have other than what I can guess is on the banner? The only other couple I see is Anthea & Trish, though so far they haven't exactly shown much interest in the MC, I just wanted to get an idea if we'll actually have specific LI routes, or if this VN is just about casual sex with everyone and there are no set romantic LI paths?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I see Group and Multiple penetration tag. Does that mean MMF/Gangbang scenes are in this game or going to be?

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Is harem planned? I saw the dev working with Ranlilabz for a crossover. And it looks high quality. So I thought I could take a look at this game. I will play the game any way, but it would be a big plus if there is a harem.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Is harem planned? I saw the dev working with Ranlilabz for a crossover. And it looks high quality. So I thought I could take a look at this game. I will play the game any way, but it would be a big plus if there is a harem.
Yes, there will be harem and orgies and maybe even chicken wings ... with fries ofc.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Cyberlinxxx [0.16] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.2 GB/ 435 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes