Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Alright some heated points in here.
The decision to leave the other MC in my update was a purely technical one because of
a deadline. I knew some wouldn't like it. Rerendering 60 images to fill in our original MC
was not an option at that time.
I'm working on a hotfix right now because there are a few things that needed to be added,
like new side images, making choices persistent, Steam achievements, fixing some more
grammatical errors and correcting some sentences here and there. Plus adding a choice if anyone
wants to play the VR piece.
Those things come first, then I work on the She-Hulk render series for my patreons.
After that I rerender the images of the MC in v.016 but rerendering the whole thing won't be possible
so the android body of the MC will stay in the game.

For those who decided to ignore this game, you're welcome to stay away because looking through this threat
it seems you didn't supported it anway. And some have only negative things to post as it seems. I can do without that.

My thanks go out to all that support me here and on patreon and itch.io.

is lesbian/bi sex avoidable in this?
Yes

Please tell me they're doing RE8 parody/spinoff? He already has the models and writing talent. He is the only one that can do Lady D justice.:oops:
The story writes itself. Just put Zee in a tight white dress and let us repeatedly breed her so she has daughters like in the game.
View attachment 2553013
That's the 2nd or 3rd time I'm reading this. I get the faint impression that you guys really want to see Zandra "cosplaying"
as Lady D.

keep up the good work dev
Thanks dude

We are pretty much gaming tony sta rk in a very ”flaunt your toys and enjoy playing with them”
unappologetic kind a way - we got sentient android hot as the sun,
brainy sweet wonderful babes circling around,
but as tony sta rk, we gotta also take some time to ourselves and have fun sciency stuff,
like play testing your danger room VR scenario, your gorgeous android, your geeky sweethearts.
I like that spirit.

Does anyone know the Daz assets for Geena? She's drop-dead gorgeous
Thanks. Love to hear that. Geena is a custom made model. If I find the time to go through her assets
I may pull a list together.

Hmmm, since when is the swiss flag on an ambulance.... fliyng.... thing?:ROFLMAO:
It is ... because swiss hot chocolate is a delicious beverage that helps with seasonal depression and is
a medical treatment for other ailments. So, putting the flag on A-Z's carro was a totally natural thing to do.

space corps xxx sucks, so no wonder this update sucks too
Your mom does too.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The decision to leave the other MC in my update was a purely technical one because of
a deadline. I knew some wouldn't like it. Rerendering 60 images to fill in our original MC
I'm working on a hotfix right now because there are a few things that needed to be added,
like new side images, making choices persistent, Steam achievements, fixing some more
grammatical errors and correcting some sentences here and there. Plus adding a choice if anyone
Those things come first, then I work on the She-Hulk render series for my patreons.
After that I rerender the images of the MC in v.016 but rerendering the whole thing won't be possible

For those who decided to ignore this game, you're welcome to stay away because looking through this threat
it seems you didn't supported it anway. And some have only negative things to post as it seems. I can do without that.

Yes

That's the 2nd or 3rd time I'm reading this. I get the faint impression that you guys really want to see Zandra "cosplaying"
as Lady D.

Thanks dude

I like that spirit.

Thanks. Love to hear that. Geena is a custom made model. If I find the time to go through her assets

It is ... because swiss hot chocolate is a delicious beverage that helps with seasonal depression and is
a medical treatment for other ailments. So, putting the flag on A-Z's carro was a totally natural thing to do.

Your mom does too.
Pfft - let the haters hate, very easy to criticize and malign in an anonymous environment. And as you said - they have no stake anyway.
There are far more of us that love the game and wait for updates to drop! Keep being you and carry on! The 'quiet majority' will always be here for you. :love:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I'd appreciate it if you would! I'd enjoy making some fan art, Miss Geena in different situations. If you have the time, energy, and inclination, I'd love to learn the headshape, the material/skin, the hair... I think I can apporximate the body shape on my own.

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Pfft - let the haters hate, very easy to criticize and malign in an anonymous environment. And as you said - they have no stake anyway.
There are far more of us that love the game and wait for updates to drop! Keep being you and carry on! The 'quiet majority' will always be here for you. :love:
Thanks for the support. Really appreciate it.

I'd appreciate it if you would! I'd enjoy making some fan art, Miss Geena in different situations. If you have the time, energy, and inclination, I'd love to learn the headshape, the material/skin, the hair... I think I can apporximate the body shape on my own.
Week is pretty packed. I'll get back at you this weekend.

so is the vr thing you guys are talking about avoidable
Not yet.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

Yes

as Lady D.

Thanks dude

I like that spirit.

Your mom does too.
Well... fuck you too I guess. 8 months between updates, and you somehow don't have time to update 60 renders to eliminate the MC of a completely different game taking over your entire release? You actually have the balls to dismiss fans who are upset about an update that does nothing to move the game forward after 8 fucking months of waiting for it? I was just going to view this as a disappointing update and hope the next does better, but with that attitude I guess I might as well hit that ignore button too.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well... fuck you too I guess. 8 months between updates, and you somehow don't have time to update 60 renders to eliminate the MC of a completely different game taking over your entire release? You actually have the balls to dismiss fans who are upset about an update that does nothing to move the game forward after 8 fucking months of waiting for it? I was just going to view this as a disappointing update and hope the next does better, but with that attitude I guess I might as well hit that ignore button too.
Good bye.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1681921455816.png
MC goin fer da babes:
I”ll make you swing,
I”ll make you swanky,
I”ll make Vruuum DA Da dum dum!
Vruuum DA Da dum dum!

I play fo keeps,
I play so dirrRRrrty,
I take your breath,
You”ll be my target
And we go:
VruuuUuum Da, dum! Da Da dum, Da, dum dum!
Dum Da, Da, Vruuuum DA, Da, Da, Da dum!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017

Yeah, came here to see why saves were nuked again but this bitchy response to legitimate criticism...good luck with the project. Hopefully your overblown reactions don't completely kill it off.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, came here to see why saves were nuked again but this bitchy response to legitimate criticism...good luck with the project. Hopefully your overblown reactions don't completely kill it off.
People stating if they like or don't like certain things isn't criticism. I even explained why things were done
this way in the last update. On top of that the hotfix will include a choice if someone wants to play
the VR piece.
Not my fault that some continued to complain like little Karens if they can't read. At that point it was clear that they only
wanted to whine around.
So, what was that about saves?
If you ran into troubles I try my best to help.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
People stating if they like or don't like certain things isn't criticism. I even explained why things were done
this way in the last update. On top of that the hotfix will include a choice if someone wants to play
the VR piece.
Not my fault that some continued to complain like little Karens if they can't read. At that point it was clear that they only
wanted to whine around.
No you didn't, but it's been 8 months so I see how you might forget some things. When 0.15 came out your original intention was for 0.16 to have actual content. Then the Space Corps sim took up too much of your time so you decided to "solution solve" by just making that 0.16 which was supposed to release in November. Then you changed how you rendered scenes and said it would delay the release without mentioning what the new release date would be. Now, 6 months after the promised release date, you still just dump an unedited Space Corps sim (which you plan on making skippable) and dismiss the people who expected more after such a long time. It's not just "little Karens" bitching on an anonymous forum either, multiple patrons have stopped supporting you.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
No you didn't, but it's been 8 months so I see how you might forget some things. When 0.15 came out your original intention was for 0.16 to have actual content. Then the Space Corps sim took up too much of your time so you decided to "solution solve" by just making that 0.16 which was supposed to release in November. Then you changed how you rendered scenes and said it would delay the release without mentioning what the new release date would be. Now, 6 months after the promised release date, you still just dump an unedited Space Corps sim (which you plan on making skippable) and dismiss the people who expected more after such a long time. It's not just "little Karens" bitching on an anonymous forum either, multiple patrons have stopped supporting you.
It may surprise you but in the span of developing things change. Things get added, others get kicked out. There's no way I slap away an opportunity to work with someone who managed to gain 1000 patron(RanliLabz) Just too big of an opportunity to gain more reach for Cyberlinxxx. And there's no way I would throw away almost 400 images, especially after this long time.
It's that simple.
In regards to the content, people like this or that in a game and dislike other aspects(I don't like the dodge mechanic in Witcher3 despite it being a very good game). Some like Zandra, some like Geena, some like the lesbian content, some don't. That's just the way it is.
Oh btw, my patron numbers still rising, slow but steady. Trying to guilt trip me doesn't work.
Screenshot(25).png
Just to make it clear, I don't want to boast but just to show numbers.
As I were saying, hotfix will be up soon.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i both liked and disliked the new update, i enjoyed the scenes with Zandra, she is one of my favorite LI's in the game. the blonde too. but after that i was like..when is this shit gonna end so we can get back to the actual game..it ends, finally after what seems like hours, and then..end of update..frustration..oh well, will play again next update. great game overall, but this update was disappointing for me. but hey since i don't pay to play any games here, i take what i can get.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It may surprise you but in the span of developing things change. Things get added, others get kicked out. There's no way I slap away an opportunity to work with someone who managed to gain 1000 patron(RanliLabz) Just too big of an opportunity to gain more reach for Cyberlinxxx. And there's no way I would throw away almost 400 images, especially after this long time.
It's that simple.
In regards to the content, people like this or that in a game and dislike other aspects(I don't like the dodge mechanic in Witcher3 despite it being a very good game). Some like Zandra, some like Geena, some like the lesbian content, some don't. That's just the way it is.
Oh btw, my patron numbers still rising, slow but steady. Trying to guilt trip me doesn't work.
View attachment 2570374
Just to make it clear, I don't want to boast but just to show numbers.
As I were saying, hotfix will be up soon.
53jxiw.gif
....no shit money goes up after a update....and cross advertising....ma dude......

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes