• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cap16.rpy", line 540, in script
    jump totailfail
ScriptError: could not find label 'totailfail'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump totailfail
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Cyberlinxxx 0.16
Fri Jun 16 05:39:57 2023
added fix file

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump totailfail

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump totailfail
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Cyberlinxxx 0.16
Fri Jun 16 05:39:57 2023
added fix file
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Was a simple "I" too much.
1686875533097.png

Here is the edited cap 16 rpy file, just put it in the game folder and replace the original

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
junoupdate.jpg

Hey cyberjacks,
I've been busy.
After getting some new PC equipment in the last weeks you may have seen how the visual quality of the promo shots and casual renders have improved.
Some of that improvement was due to a new postworkflow. Kicking out the foggy action chain saved in Photoshop and instead going for a new action based on camera raw. I really like the clean and sharp look and in most parts works great in a cyberpunk setting in most scenes.

A few months ago I was considering rerendering some older scenes that were made over 2 years ago when my skill level was amateurish. After all this time(and new equipment) those scenes needed to be rerendered. But just to make sure, rerendering hundreds of renders seems unobtainable because DAZ needs somewhere between 3-8 minutes now to load a scene. Which makes me think that a fresh reinstall is needed in the near future.
On top of that, the older dufs do make problems and crash DAZ every 3-4 scenes. And that is fucking annoying and time consuming. That's why I'm currently pickign which scenes are getting a rerender and which don't.
Two examples:
When you get to choose Asako when MC wants to install weapon mods for A-Z, you both enjoy a bowl of ramen. That scene featured an old asian man, which had awful textures and the whole scene had a yellow tint to it because the white point in the settings ... ah, technobabble, not really interesting I suppose.
Old image:
old01.jpg
new01.jpg
Gone is the tint and the image looks sharper and a bit more realistic.
Here's the old cook:
old02.jpg
new02.jpg
and here's the new one. Replacing him was necessary because his skin texture was awful if you look close enough. That bothered me, so he had to go.
He also resembles another asian character from another cyberpunk game:) and STEAM doesn't like copied characters.

Alright here's another example:
old03.jpg
new03.jpg
The old grey corridor bothered me as well right from the beginning but there weren't many available at the time.
The new one has better lighting, better geometry and looks way more fitting into the scenery of a cyberpunk apartment corridor.
old04.jpg

new04.jpg
Thug 1 got a visual overhaul as well. Had to create him anew and tried to make him look more like a cyperpunk gunkhead. The result was quite satisfying don't you think?
That scene had a lot of problems and I'm happy to be done with it.

Next up is recreating the lab the MC is working in as is hinted in the cover image of this post and the following scene with Keely in the corridor. The suit MC wore was just plain white and so forth.

I would like to know what you think about the rerenders because more are coming(meeting Cary-June in the office needs rerendering as well)

That's it from me today. Have a nice weekend and stay charged
PS
Emoji design By Vincent Le Moign, CC BY 4.0,

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
graphic test-dev update129 copy.jpg

Hey cyberjacks,
hope you're doing well. Visual overhaul is going slow but steady. Those older scenes are sometimes troubling. Some of the older assets which were used back then simply look outdated. Replaced a bunch of them with newer ones which have better geometry, textures and so on. The plan is to remaster all the images in Act 1 til the point when MC and A-Z drive to Arriaka. Somewhere around 60-70% are done. Would like to give a release date but it's hard to estimate in regards to the fickly old files.

Unfortunately Zandra's golden body chain armor had to be deleted because it interfered with her "lower parts" bodyshell for unknown reasons since she got the skin upgrade. I couldn't solve the problem though. Nothing I tried worked. So for now she has to live without it.

What else? Was watching a bucnh of graphic design tutorials and wanted to try something different for this dev update image and other promo shots. Nothing hinting at the nsfw component of the game, more Poster/Flyer/Cover style with elements that should transport the scifi/cyberpunk vibe of Cyberlinxxx.

Oh, and patreon had trouble with some banks and transactions were flagged as fraudulent. The situation should have been resolved by now. If your pledge didn't came through you can retry and it should be fine(at least according to patreon)
What do you think about the Promoshot design? Poll is open for everyone and runs til next tuesday 18.00/6PM
Support me on
or wishlist Cyberlinxxx on

Have fun
Stay charged

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I want to support this game on Steam ( I don't do the Patreon model). I've got it wishlisted. Glad that the dev hasn't released it on Steam yet as I'd like to see a bit more content and get a feel for the development cycle before parting with cash. So far I've had a good hit rate with games on Steam in tems of content delivery and value for money. There's only one that has stalled, but there is a ton of content so far and it is a very well presented game. So, not going to name and shame as a lot of work goes into these high level games. Especially if it's a small team or even a one man band.

I think the next release of this title will make my mind up as to where to go with this. I have high hopes.

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I want to support this game on Steam ( I don't do the Patreon model). I've got it wishlisted. Glad that the dev hasn't released it on Steam yet as I'd like to see a bit more content and get a feel for the development cycle before parting with cash. So far I've had a good hit rate with games on Steam in tems of content delivery and value for money. There's only one that has stalled, but there is a ton of content so far and it is a very well presented game. So, not going to name and shame as a lot of work goes into these high level games. Especially if it's a small team or even a one man band.

I think the next release of this title will make my mind up as to where to go with this. I have high hopes.
Thanks man. Really appreciate your feedback. If you want to stay updated you can follow me on patreon
and read the public dev updates.
STEAM release will be the same as v0.16 in terms of content but with remastered visuals of act 1. (Well, I added some more images here and there) Following acts will be in upcoming releases.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hello!
Just bumped into game on steam.
Could you please tell - are kinks in a game like lesbian/multiple penetration optional/avoidable? Or it's more like a kinetic when it comes to fetishes aspect, thanks for feedback beforehand.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Hello!
Just bumped into game on steam.
Could you please tell - are kinks in a game like lesbian/multiple penetration optional/avoidable? Or it's more like a kinetic when it comes to fetishes aspect, thanks for feedback beforehand.
Kinks are mostly avoidable, the sex scenes have choices so you can choose what you want ... mostly.
There are two scenes with Keely where A-Z joins in. And maybe I add a choice to have Keely for yourself too
while working on the remaster.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Well I was reading through the previous posts, and noticed a reply to a question regards to "other males and or dicks" will they be added to future content... SO, your saying "YES"....MC's love interests will be fucked by other dudes (multi-protag) or things (futra crap) with dicks (= MMF )? And if this is the case, at least will it be an easy avoidable kink choice in the story? As there are some that like that shit to happen to love interests, and there are some that doesn't (I'm with the don't like crowd).

So...Before I jump into your great looking (renders awesome by the way) project, I'm just trying to gain some knowledge before I decide to invest my time into a title. As I'm really not a lesbian/cucking MC/sharing a Li fan, so I avoid titles that force that type of content.

I also noticed there is no harem tag (present or in the future tags area ) or any type of relationship tag (dating, romance, etc.), so is this done to add sharing/NTR content later? I really hope this is a one dude (one dick), harem path story, without the predatory lesbian (with or without a dick) that joins MC's harem to fuck all of MC's Li's.

Best Regards.
Dev said there will be MMF/Gangbang at some point so you're free to leave if you don't like that (y)

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
it doesn't change that your game has more filler than a bleach season LOL
So tell us all how many games you created and how much you donated to the development of this one Your Great Lord High Weebness!! If you have nothing nice to say, STFU YA NERD! Let the Dev do his thing ya basement dweller...

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
So tell us all how many games you created and how much you donated to the development of this one Your Great Lord High Weebness!! If you have nothing nice to say, STFU YA NERD! Let the Dev do his thing ya basement dweller...
Wow, a random textbook Appeal to accomplishment fallacy in the wild!

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Temptress-Trish-colour_variant1-hd.jpg

This months cyberpet Trish as voted for by patrons or members as they are called now.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
cli19 copy.png

Hey cyberjacks, gonkslops and high riders,

I hope you're doing well.

To get first things out of the way. I admit that I was wrong about the 7-10 days prediction in the last devlog. I'm really sorry about that.
The drone attack/Cary-June sex scene is still a very hard to work with setting. Even with my GPU upgrade from beginning of the year, the movement of the camera or perspective view, is really fuggen slow. Same as posing. Hadn't had these problems with the "Trish infiltrating Plumbella" scene. Or any other scene til now.
My conclusion is, that I need to upgrade another PC component rather sooner than later. Probably Mobo+CPU. And scouring through videos and comparisons, it's a rather expensive time to upgrade those two. A full AM5 Mobo upgrade with CPU would also mean new RAM and a new CPU cooler because the CPU's get rather hot it seems. We're looking at roughly 800 bucks worth of components to buy.
Maybe staying on AM4 would be the smarter choice here, saving almost half of the money.
And there's no PCIE 5 GPU atm. It looks like a huge money dump to me to jump to AM5.

Anyway ...

Here are some more comparison shots to show where we are.

OLDcli30 copy.jpg
Ugly yellow light. Yuck.
NEWcli30 copy.png
Nice light. Sexy.

OLDclf31 copy.jpg
You could tell there's sth in the image ... in all that darkness.
NEWclf31 copy.png
Now you can see the real Naughty bit ... with a nice horizon in the background.

OLDclf45 copy.jpg
BJ in the dark.
NEWclf45 copy.png
BJ in sufficient light.

OLDclf24 copy.jpg
Lotsa black ... 70 percent. Not nice to look at.

NEWclf24 copy.png

More discreet lighting, horizon in the background and adding bloom to make the "Laser" and car lights pop.

This time I won't a you a time frame, only that the BJ is halfway done and then there's "MC meets Geena+Zandra at Plumbella" scene and "Taking Keely to MC's home, eating and meeting A-Z" scene that are waiting to get redone.

Thank you for your time and patience and support me if you want to see more.

and wishlist on

Have fun
Stay charged

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Usually i'm not one to complain because my monitor is pretty old, but goddamn. What a difference, literally LIT.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes