FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Zandra is one of my fave girls in adult gaming at the moment.

No secret I love muscle girls and there aren't many around.
To me is not about the muscles "only". Her height it's what makes me all tingly, I'm a sucker for tall girls. All that real estate is such a turn on.

But Zandra has an even bigger attraction to me, she's extremely nice, but not submissive. Also not dominant. Oh the fact that she also likes girls, like I do, makes her irresistible.

While there are other contestants for her spot, since the first time I played this game she's very much on the top.

So, dear Ava, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Peace :love:;):p

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Oh btw, my patron numbers still rising, slow but steady. Trying to guilt trip me doesn't work.
Screenshot(25).png

Just to make it clear, I don't want to boast but just to show numbers.
As I were saying, hotfix will be up soon.
So you don't know how to read a graph? Or you think I don't know how to read a graph and I'll be fooled by the 3 month view? You were at $235 when you dismissed the complaints about the update, aka that little peak just before April 17th which matches the peak on April 10th. You then lost patrons and money. While patron numbers went up again money went down for that dip just before the end of the graph. You only just recently reached the same level of funding you had April 10th, with the update hitting patreon April 9th.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Finally finished this update. The farmboy long ass scene almost made me quit the game.

I hope that no more scenes like that ever happen. What a chore. Against my steadfast rule I had to turn on Skip Unread text, to get done with it.

If you wonder why, it's because I really didn't enjoy seeing another guy trying to fuck our girls, even if "we" were technically in control. This borderline ___ (add the three letter curse here) was completely unnecessary, added NOTHING to the story, was boring AF and TOO fucking long. Also I saw no reason for the use of another male body, instead of the MC.

If you don't wonder why, it's OK, I forgive you :D (j/k)

Peace :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finally finished this update. The farmboy long ass scene almost made me quit the game.

I hope that no more scenes like that ever happen. What a chore. Against my steadfast rule I had to turn on Skip Unread text, to get done with it.

If you wonder why, it's because I really didn't enjoy seeing another guy trying to fuck our girls, even if "we" were technically in control. This borderline ___ (add the three letter curse here) was completely unnecessary, added NOTHING to the story, was boring AF and TOO fucking long. Also I saw no reason for the use of another male body, instead of the MC.

If you don't wonder why, it's OK, I forgive you :D (j/k)

Peace :(
It happened in VR, the girls weren't really there. Should have known that considering A-Z is currently with the techrat getting upgraded and blondie was at MC's house.

It was happening inside a VR world, no girls were touched in the making of that VR episode.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It happened in VR, the girls weren't really there. Should have known that considering A-Z is currently with the techrat getting upgraded and blondie was at MC's house.

It was happening inside a VR world, no girls were touched in the making of that VR episode.
Oh I know that... It is why I haven't dropped the game instantly.

I just can't see ANY reason for that, except the attempt to skirt around the precipice. It had no impact on the story, no impact on anything, it was just a waste of time and render time. Or, worse things that I will not dive into.

It makes me very weary of what is coming in the future. And, absolutely pissed of the wasted time on this Skip Fest that added absolutely nothing, except a suspicion that will be hard to shake.

You know, even better than me, Ava, that this was a testing of waters for a specific type of content. A way to go around the edges and pretend that it didn't happen. It was a "dream", on a "VR", a "Vision"... that type of thing. We've seen it done many times.

I'll let it slide. For now.

Peace :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 392 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I love the muscle ladies too. Can you recommend to me some games that have some muscular delight?:sneaky:
As a rule of thumb, don't ask in a thread of one game for recommendations to other games. It's not only impolite, rude to the Dev of this game, it is also against the forum rules.

If you MUST, create a thread of your own in the appropriate Forum. This is but a recommendation, I have nothing to gain or lose here.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
As a rule of thumb, don't ask in a thread of one game for recommendations to other games. It's not only impolite, rude to the Dev of this game, it is also against the forum rules.

If you MUST, create a thread of your own in the appropriate Forum. This is but a recommendation, I have nothing to gain or lose here.

Ok, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. It was not my intention to be impolite, rude, or go against the forum rules. Thank you for both the correction and the recommendation. Have a nice day. :)

Reactions: FatGiant

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I always get a little frustrated with games like this, where there's a female protag tag. Don't get me wrong, this isn't me shitting on the game, it's more so the rules on F95 I'm talking about. What I did play seemed pretty interesting, but I have little to no interest in playing male protag games, so I wish you the best of luck with the game going forward dev.

It's a damn shame though how devs are forced to tag with a fem protag, even if the time you play as a female is only a short moment compared to the game as a whole. This isn't the only game it happens with, and it's no less frustrating when I look for new updates for fem protag games, only to get a bunch of games that are really male protag games, forced to use the tag because of the way F95 does their rules on which tags go where.

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I always get a little frustrated with games like this, where there's a female protag tag. Don't get me wrong, this isn't me shitting on the game, it's more so the rules on F95 I'm talking about. What I did play seemed pretty interesting, but I have little to no interest in playing male protag games, so I wish you the best of luck with the game going forward dev.

It's a damn shame though how devs are forced to tag with a fem protag, even if the time you play as a female is only a short moment compared to the game as a whole. This isn't the only game it happens with, and it's no less frustrating when I look for new updates for fem protag games, only to get a bunch of games that are really male protag games, forced to use the tag because of the way F95 does their rules on which tags go where.
Yeah I can understand that frustration. Maybe I can ask a mod to delete those female tags.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
bluegold1080 copy.jpg

Hey cyberjacks,
fixed version is up. Now you can choose if you want to play the virtua game or not.
Nothing else added.
I'll see to it that the android version will be added asap.
PLUS
This months cyberpet poll is up as well.

Have fun
Stay charged

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes