Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Hey hey folks, how's life?
This is the 100th dev update. Amazing. Never thought I could make it this far. But we did it.
And this train won't end ... at least if nothign bad happens to me. Feels great to have come this far and looking into the future it's gonna be a good 2022. I got plans for things to happen and I hope you will love them as well.

Good news: In the here and now I can say that rendering for the v0.13 of Softlinxxx is going fine. With the next release the choices at this point in the storyline for Trish, Asako and Ceejay are done. I admit it was maybe a bit too much to wait for the people that follow this VN for other girls but rest assured they will get their fair share too.

Bad news: I don't know if I can finish this update before christmas due to some distractions IRL that kept me from working my regular schedule.

One last thing: The Tier 1 will get changed again. Access to future releases will be 7 days after Tier 4.

Til then
Stay Charged

(For some fucken unknown reason I couldn't post the image by simply drag&drop, so I had to use IMGUR embedding)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

This is the 100th dev update. Amazing. Never thought I could make it this far. But we did it.
And this train won't end ... at least if nothign bad happens to me. Feels great to have come this far and looking into the future it's gonna be a good 2022. I got plans for things to happen and I hope you will love them as well.

Good news: In the here and now I can say that rendering for the v0.13 of Softlinxxx is going fine. With the next release the choices at this point in the storyline for Trish, Asako and Ceejay are done. I admit it was maybe a bit too much to wait for the people that follow this VN for other girls but rest assured they will get their fair share too.

Bad news: I don't know if I can finish this update before christmas due to some distractions IRL that kept me from working my regular schedule.

One last thing: The Tier 1 will get changed again. Access to future releases will be 7 days after Tier 4.

Til then
Stay Charged

(For some fucken unknown reason I couldn't post the image by simply drag&drop, so I had to use IMGUR embedding)
Here's to 100 more! Cheers

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Thank you for all your support throughout this year.

Quite a ride 2021 has been. A lot of ups and downs and a lot of experimenting. Some of them gave good results and some not. Never know what life brings to the table.
Let us stay positive and keep on doing the things we enjoy.

This year will see much more progress for Softlinxxx and you can expect the same quality for the VN as you are used to. Maybe I can get a grab one of those new "Super" cards from ngreedia and increase the render workflow. Keep your fingers crossed.

Til then
Stay charged
new1.png

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Hey folks,
how`s life?

Hope you all had splendid holidays. 2022 is kicking off. Mostly my knee. Had a sharp pain on christmas day when I tried to evade something on the floor laying around. Since then the shit is comign and going and soemtimes my right knee looses its ... how can i say? Its function to keep the leg straight, that's the best how to describe it. Have to grab onto something so I don't fall and sometimes the knee gets stiff and hurts when using the stairs.
Got a doctors appointment in the next days. I hope it's something that can get fixed.
So much for that.

Despite the damn knee, the work on 0.12 is going forward. Slowly but steady. Imagecounter is at 92. Final size will be around 150 images approximately. Don't have a release date yet but it will be soonish.

Til then
Stay charged

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Hey folks,
how`s life?

Hope you all had splendid holidays. 2022 is kicking off. Mostly my knee. Had a sharp pain on christmas day when I tried to evade something on the floor laying around. Since then the shit is comign and going and soemtimes my right knee looses its ... how can i say? Its function to keep the leg straight, that's the best how to describe it. Have to grab onto something so I don't fall and sometimes the knee gets stiff and hurts when using the stairs.
Got a doctors appointment in the next days. I hope it's something that can get fixed.
So much for that.

Despite the damn knee, the work on 0.12 is going forward. Slowly but steady. Imagecounter is at 92. Final size will be around 150 images approximately. Don't have a release date yet but it will be soonish.

Til then
Stay charged
Get well soon. I know all about those damn legos. Sneaky bricks that lie in wait and then spring for the attack when you're least prepared to step on one...usually while carrying a beverage.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A to the Z all day every day form 2022 to eternity!
Our team needs all the bonding throbbing sessions to win us
a wholesome action packed future!

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played the version 0.12 till the end.
Good game:
-interesting story
-sexy women (including the android)
-good sex scenes
As it is now, I'd give it 4.5 stars, but hopefully it will get to 5 stars when the story develops more.

Lonely Daydreamer

Jan 14, 2022
I like this game so much! Beautiful girls, science-fiction story (my favourite type) and b00bies!
A-Z Maid-chan is my favourite character so far, polite and naughty, ready to serve her master:oops:
I have seen many titles already and this game is one of few games where mc is not looks like 13 years old boy:KEK:
I will write a proper review in future, now i'm still new member.
Thank you!

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I like this game so much! Beautiful girls, science-fiction story (my favourite type) and b00bies!
A-Z Maid-chan is my favourite character so far, polite and naughty, ready to serve her master:oops:
I have seen many titles already and this game is one of few games where mc is not looks like 13 years old boy:KEK:
I will write a proper review in future, now i'm still new member.
Thank you!

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
goodnews.png

Here`s a short update for you.

The new release is almost done. I started writing the dialogue and began the coding.
it should be ready in a week or so. Can't really pinpoint an exact date because as always there will be flaws and mistakes that I haven't seen while working on the renders. Or if there's a need for additional renders to expand a scene.

What's to expect in 0.13?
This release finally finishes the three choices you could make when deciding on one of the girls to call for finding a techrat to mod A-Z. The new Trish has been ready to make an appearance for a while and it's time to give her some stage in Softlinxxx. Are you excited to spend some time with the raven haired beauty?

Til then
Stay charged

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
tuww5.png

Hey folks, how's life?

Good news. Currently finishing the last small pieces for the next release. It's scheduled for this weekend. Rendering, coding, writing are done 90%.
And I wanted to give you a heads up that there are a few changes coming to Softlinxxx in the next weeks. I'll keep you up to date for the latest news.

Til then
Stay charged

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Please tell me that a harem is planned because I just got to have all of these women to myself.
I just noticed - this exact same msg in a lot of game threads....
Not that I mind really, I just find it interesting.
Actually, it might be a copy-paste from someone else's msg. hmmm.. this requires further investigation. Who is copying who I wonder? ;D

Ahh.. can't easily figure it out, the forum search does not seem to allow for 'exact phrase' searching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
I was actually surprised to see that there was no harem tag :v given the way the Mc acts and what I've seen so far in the game I thought this would be 100% a harem VN

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Softlinxxxrelease013.png

You waited long, you waited wide, prepare yourself for an updated ride.

UPDATE: v0.13 is available for every patron tier now!

New version is here and ready for you to be played. Available for Power charger, Photon charger and Master charger. Now download ready for Super chargers too. Juice chargers in 5 and Supply chargers get access in 7 days.

Changelog:

-One new path
-The three choices are now complete. Finally lol.
-One new music track
-Size: roughly 2.1 GB

Til then
Stay charged

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1660687

You waited long, you waited wide, prepare yourself for an updated ride.

UPDATE: v0.13 is available for every patron tier now!

New version is here and ready for you to be played. Available for Power charger, Photon charger and Master charger. Now download ready for Super chargers too. Juice chargers in 5 and Supply chargers get access in 7 days.

Changelog:

-One new path
-The three choices are now complete. Finally lol.
-One new music track
-Size: roughly 2.1 GB

Til then
Stay charged

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

You want it, you got it. Zandra will show up in her impressive and stunning highlevel "Cybress"-Armor from now on. And she's gonna need it. A job as a bodyguard for a VaRrior isn't easy. There are competitors who won't fight fair and thus it's good to have someone like Zandra at your side.

bc1.png
bc2.png
bc3.png

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes