Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

A-Z.png

Softlinxxx dev Update

Hey hey folks, how´s life?
As you may have noticed i changed the header/banner a bit to include Geena and A-Z. Wasn´t much of a hassle just had to rearrange the positions of th emodels a bit. No big deal.
Then i had to do some serious reworking. The model for the droid A-Z is a G3 and was posable very easy at first but then became somewhat sluggish to pose for some reason. At first i was reluctant to made her anew because i couldn´t remember what settings i used for her like hair, morphs and such.
So i kept using her despite being awful to pose, that took always a hell lot of time.

BUUUUUT
then i found a small little program on the weekend that inspects DAZ Studio assets and lists them neatly in a txt file. So i used that but it didn´t show everything that was used by this model. Except for the skin. I had to go with pure "how does it look" judging by older images(which all were post worked) So, then i chose a body colour aaaand just after i let the PC render them in 1,5 days i saw that i chose the wrong skin colour for her. It was some kind of pink not the originally purple. Although maybe it was caused by the HDRI that i used, dunno.
Had to render over 30 images anew. Man, that was fun. A-Z is now posable like she was in the beginning, so the trouble was worth it. Also changed some light settings so it was not all in vain.
Anyway, the scene is done and i moved to the next after the delay or detour, whatever you may call it. Release date is in the middle of the 2nd week of december.

TL:DR dev can´t distinguish between pink and purple skin.
That´s all for today.

Stay charged

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

bluedance.png

Softlinxxx Update for 0.6

Just a quick and short update for you guys.
Got me a new and sweet Cyberpunk looking club and decided to let Zandra and her girlfriend Geena have some fun in it. Bouncers told them it was "Sexy Saturday" with all drinks 50% off. The girls left their jackets at the front wardrobe and Zandra took it further by taking her pants off too, just to reveal her party dress. She switched the fabric to etron mode and her glowing lingerie was the star of the night.
Unbelievably to both was the showing up of the sparkles in the club mist on the dance floor.
The sparkles are microscopic particles that by touching the skin, analysing the hormone and pheromones. If two samples from different subjects fit together, they light up between them.
The girls had a great time at the club.

There´s more to come in the next release in Softlinxxx 0.6 which i can´t go deeply into without spoiling. You´ll just have to see it for yourself. Sorry!

Stay charged til then!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

dec.png

A brief developer preview for 0.6

Hope you´re well and ready for christmas 2020.

This´ll be some short post, just wanted to inform you about upcoming Softlinxxx version 0.6.
Rendering images finished last friday and now i´m about to finish the writing and then comes the editing of music and sounds. 0.6 will be up on 10th dec, sometime around evening but don´t be mad if it´s going to be the 11th, ok? Most of you will be playing Cyberpunk 2077 anyway lol.
There are some changes to the UI as well, which i have to give some final touch before release and i think it makes the Visual Novel look way cooler than before. That´s it from me for today.
Have a great time.

Stay charged!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

asako.png

SOFTLINXXX 0.6

Worked pretty hard for this release and yet i´m two days late. Had to fiddle around with multiple if/elif statements and decided to only use one for this version. If you encounter any bugs or so, let me know, ok?
Wallpaper for december will be up on monday/tuesday.
Version 0.7 in january will be a bit shorter for obvious reasons, but i try to include an other sex scene for that one. That sounds like a good start into 2021 i think. Don´t have much else to talk about to be honest other than work on the next version is already on.

Have fun and stay charged!

Changelog v0.6

- added 2 new background music tracks

- 130 new images, 802 in total

- one new female character

- Changes to the Ui, cooler looking buttons, textbox, screens

- size: roughly 600MB

- free included: grammar mistakes

Download:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
has any action for the mc or is it more lesbian crap ??
Yep MC´s getting some action

Just started playing but by god is the MC studly.
Thanks, i got tired of seeing all the Michael 7 models. it was time for a change.

Why is there so little activity in this thread, this game is an absolute treasure for anyone with a love of cyberpunk!
10/10, definitely following this. Keep up the great work dev. (y)

PS: A-Z().insert(__ME__)
Thanks dude. I´ll do my very best.
ill be back when theres action with that thick security girl
May happen in the january or february version.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
You know you've hit a good game when you get dissapointed when it ends. Not that it ends to soon.. or awkwardly, but when it ends at the ideal spot as you are in full enjoyment mode. This one is spot on for future exploration.. bookmarking and ready for more... smiling here and that's pretty much how you want to leave em. Baka plays has got something going on here that should be drawing the masses.. Great work.

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You know you've hit a good game when you get dissapointed when it ends. Not that it ends to soon.. or awkwardly, but when it ends at the ideal spot as you are in full enjoyment mode. This one is spot on for future exploration.. bookmarking and ready for more... smiling here and that's pretty much how you want to leave em. Baka plays has got something going on here that should be drawing the masses.. Great work.
Fuck Yeah! Happy to see you having fun and thanks for the compliment.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
no homo but Drayzer needs to be careful walking around with all that junk:ROFLMAO:

as for the update overall. still good so far. did find out im not really into droid sex, didnt do much for me. although im wondering if thats cause boobs looked to much like plastic cause of the bright color. either that or the appearance over all wasnt close enough to human for me. glad theres a choice to avoid it. not that i did. aside from pool scene i got no issue with E-Z so far so i'll probably keep her in my playthrough but as for actually getting the blood flowing...eh.

keep up good work dev.(y)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
a question I haven't played the whole game yet, but is that motorcycle guard at the beginning one of the girls in the harem?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this one:love:, no game on this site has a hot amazon, I hope she joins the harem, but like most games nowadays I bet she is a lesbian :(
the game in my signature "reluctant archon" has a literal amazon. but more in species sense and not the super tall muscular sense.

as for the girl in this game being a lesbian/bi...:whistle:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the game in my signature "reluctant archon" has a literal amazon. but more in species sense and not the super tall muscular sense.

as for the girl in this game being a lesbian/bi...:whistle:
people just want loli or balloon breast, they don’t know that the best is an Amazon :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Look-see

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
no homo but Drayzer needs to be careful walking around with all that junk:ROFLMAO:

as for the update overall. still good so far. did find out im not really into droid sex, didnt do much for me. although im wondering if thats cause boobs looked to much like plastic cause of the bright color. either that or the appearance over all wasnt close enough to human for me. glad theres a choice to avoid it. not that i did. aside from pool scene i got no issue with E-Z so far so i'll probably keep her in my playthrough but as for actually getting the blood flowing...eh.

keep up good work dev.(y)
Happy to hear you´re enjoying the VN/game. Damn, if i continue makign good looking males, my game will turn the players gay ... just like the frogs! I have to be careful. Wasn´t sure about the "boob"armor either for a long time. Tried without it but the reflectiveness of the purple geoshell turned her chest looking like a white striped t-shirt.

a question I haven't played the whole game yet, but is that motorcycle guard at the beginning one of the girls in the harem?
this one:love:, no game on this site has a hot amazon, I hope she joins the harem, but like most games nowadays I bet she is a lesbian :(
Zandra will take part in any fun when she gets her heart sorted out.

Reactions: fregonard
D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request, My unofficial Android port of Softlinxxx 0.6 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Note: if side images are clashing with the Character name in textbox , go to settings and set side images opacity to 0.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes