• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Hell yeah, nice update, i'm looking foward to see A-Z kick some robutts :KEK:.

The sex scene with her was good too, even tough i am biased when it comes to robot/monsters girls, not looking forward for the lesbian scenes, but the plot until now are definitely get me going. Keep doing the good work!

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a great game and updates are fast, it needs more recognition than most blue ball milker scams.
Well not played it yet, but saw in threads that most comments are actually pretty good to great for the game, but somehow every time I see the OP pages pics I get the idea the game is mostly about the girls getting it on with each other so passed it over. Might be wise for dev to add some more pics with MC having action or not of two girls together. :)

lassoluh

Donor
May 23, 2020
Well not played it yet, but saw in threads that most comments are actually pretty good to great for the game, but somehow every time I see the OP pages pics I get the idea the game is mostly about the girls getting it on with each other so passed it over. Might be wise for dev to add some more pics with MC having action or not of two girls together. :)
I had the same reaction about that, the game is obviously get some muff diving , but the plot, renders, and the girl are pretty good. Until now the novel is pretty centered, so is really worthy a try. I'm tagging along to see if it will continue this way.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I had the same reaction about that, the game is obviously get some muff diving , but the plot, renders, and the girl are pretty good. Until now the novel is pretty centered, so is really worthy a try. I'm tagging along to see if it will continue this way.
Yeah I meant it more that dev might have a look at OP, maybe with the help of some of the players that played and like it to improve it. Somehow the OP did not entice me to download the game while the remarks in thread did.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Per request, My unofficial Android port of Softlinxxx 0.6 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Note: if side images are clashing with the Character name in textbox , go to settings and set side images opacity to 0.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Thanks dude. Really appreciate the work you do to spread the good in the world:)

This is a great game and updates are fast, it needs more recognition than most blue ball milker scams.
Yes, i hope for some that too.

Hell yeah, nice update, i'm looking foward to see A-Z kick some robutts :KEK:.

The sex scene with her was good to, even tough i am biased when it comes to robot/monsters girls, not looking forward for the lesbian scenes, but the plot until now are definitely get me going. Keep doing the good work!
How does this bias play out? I´m curious. I´ll see to it that the work keeps on being good.

Yeah, thought about that myself after this threat started. Don´t know how though. I´ll ask a mod about adding some more pictures.

Hop aboard the Softlinxxx train. Next stop: Tittytown

in trish's spy scene she mentions that zandra (amazon) and one more woman are fucking a man, i thought the mc would be the only one to have sex with them in addition to the lesbian scenes I lost interest :sick:
I understand where the impression comes from. Initially i planned Z+G+MC to have threesome but it was too early for that.
I´m gonna rewrite some dialogue to clear that.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It´s giving me a good rush of confidence to keep working on the VN/game.

Stay charged!

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I understand where the impression comes from. Initially i planned Z+G+MC to have threesome but it was too early for that.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It´s giving me a good rush of confidence to keep working on the VN/game.

Stay charged!
[/QUOTE]
well she was the girl i wanted the most and it was ruined for me, maybe it's not that kind of game for me, maybe i will play it when it is fixed

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You can have sex with some girls already and the story is not bad at all, not your run of the mill Boy goes back home with landlady.
But well, same goes for some other great games, you need luck on top of hard work to get some attention.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Stay charged!

well she was the girl i wanted the most and it was ruined for me, maybe it's not that kind of game for me, maybe i will play it when it is fixed
Just look at the first few dialogues in the night club scene. They actively looking for someone to maybe have a threesome, maybe Geena will just watch(because she´s a bit cautious not to lose her gf), maybe Zandra wants her just to watch ... but it definitely won´t be Drayzer who gets his share of amazon tiddys.

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Just look at the first few dialogues in the night club scene. They actively looking for someone to maybe have a threesome, maybe Geena will just watch(because she´s a bit cautious not to lose her gf), maybe Zandra wants her just to watch ... but it definitely won´t be Drayzer who gets his share of amazon tiddys.
the only one i want for myself is zandra my friend, but it looks like there is already a man fucking her

lassoluh

Donor
May 23, 2020
How does this bias play out? I´m curious. I´ll see to it that the work keeps on being good.
It's more like a preference for exotic stuff that it's not mainstream. Nothing too strange, just monster/robot/aliens girls, like the Asari race from the universe of Mass Effect, or EDI also from Mass Effect, or mermaids, that kind of shit :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I don't know if it was proposital, but A-Z eyes glowing in the sex/orgasm was hot asf :BootyTime:

They actively looking for someone to maybe have a threesome, maybe Geena will just watch(because she´s a bit cautious not to lose her gf)
I don't know what u have in mind from the future of the novel, but i think it's a good idea consider the MC into relationship with Zandra and Geena, until now in the story the girls are pretty fond in each other, so why not join the mc their group? in some kinda of path, idk the novel is yours :KEK:, just a suggestion.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
It's more like a preference for exotic stuff that it's not mainstream. Nothing too strange, just monster/robot/aliens girls, like the Asari race from the universe of Mass Effect, or EDI also from Mass Effect, or mermaids, that kind of shit :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I don't know if it was proposital, but A-Z eyes glowing in the sex/orgasm was hot asf :BootyTime:

I don't know what u have in mind from the future of the novel, but i think it's a good idea consider the MC into relationship with Zandra and Geena, until now in the story the girls are pretty fond in each other, so why not join the mc their group? in some kinda of path, idk the novel is yours :KEK:, just a suggestion.
Fuck yeah, someone noticed the eyes!
Everyone will get its fair share of boner. More or less.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes