motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Deliverance was a top notch tale. I'll be taking a close look here with high expectation! Good luck, dev.

m1rage

May 14, 2020
Nice come back from 1Thousand, Deliverance was amazing and this game looks solid I wish my best.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Did not expect a Peugeot 406 to appear in any render, having tremendously enjoyed the previous game, I hope and have no doubt that this one will be no different.

Reactions: LeedMeep

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
I am a cybernetic organism and being cybernetically seduced I demand a cybernetic orgasm, which is from you rubbing your tenderized living tissue over my metal endoskeleton. :cool:

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Multi-Mod:
This mod was moved to the mod thread:
Here is the link. The next mod updates will be done there only! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: , or

SCREENSHOTS:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For people who want support the game/dev leaving a positive review, at least follow the review rules to not get your review deleted by mods.
Support 1Thousand. He deserves it

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 850 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 254 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 219 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wohooo... The game overview provides a main focus or central theme storyline. I sure hope the writing kicks it up a notch from your first project (which was good but a little bit unfocused in the beginning).

Have not played it yet, most likely will try it out soon. The renders look amazing as always.

Thank you for the share. All the best. Cheers.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You know that this game has a male MC right? And being male means having a dick... So, unless the MC has sex change surgery... there can be no "lesbian route"...
And he is giving example of lesbian content in Deliverance. That game only have hardly two to three lesbian scenes that too MC is a primary participant in them.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes