Nov 1, 2022
my answer was deleted along with another post of mine.. i don't know why...but i am interested in this game and i assume you are a patreon! I would be happy to support this game only if it will have a harem. Keep me informed! Just because a person wants to have more information before financially supporting a game are his messages deleted? Real Democracy! This mod certainly isn't helping this dev with his behavior. I know this message of mine will also be deleted.
It's hard to say when or if there'll be a harem but it'll be a while before that's implemented.

Reactions: bruce555

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Honestly, I don't know if the devs notes are a meme or not.

Well the only thing I'm sure of, is that it ain't April

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Finally? His last game was quite successful and included sharing/swinging. I think he simply wants to do something different this time, or maybe just avoid all the whining about sharing/swinging. Either way, he's proven himself already.
"Quite successful" is really stretching it, and I am talking as a person that absolutely liked it and supported the dev on patreon. He barely reached 1k$ on patreon a few times. Hopefully, this does better for him.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
"Quite successful" is really stretching it, and I am talking as a person that absolutely liked it and supported the dev on patreon. He barely reached 1k$ on patreon a few times. Hopefully, this does better for him.
True, it's a matter of perspective. But given the many hundreds of games listed on this forum and what they generate monetarily, $1k per month is well above average.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
1Thousand, I found a typo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, any chance the characters names will be multi-colored further on?

Anyways, I wish you luck and hope that you will stick to your own creative vision and won't cave to a crowd of vocal unhinged whiners who can't help having a meltdown because of some clearly avoidable optional feature. Darn, I wish I could support on Patreon.

PS. In Deliverance the protag's name was Wayne and now it's Bruce. Just curious, which canonical name will come in in the next novel :HideThePain:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Awesome start! At the end of the update I actually said "Awww" out loud :LOL:

It would be nice to have more info on the world. Like why the simulation exists and its importance in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motion11

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
play and see. only time tells. etc. besides you asked that already.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes